No faith?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016
euhysrth no w fieqazzxpm! enough to understand the author ?

What does no faith represent? and what does little faith represent? What is the difference ?

Deuteronomy 32:20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

Mark 4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

Matthew 6:30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Mar 28, 2016
Can we have the faith of Christ without meaning like...…... euhysrth new fieqazzxpm?

Where and whose does faith come from if we were reckoned deader than a door nail with no way to respond being dead (no life) in our trespasses and sins without hope and without God?

And what does the word of God mean in respect to the words "no faith" mean. No whose faith the faith of Christ? none of that kind of faith?

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
euhysrth no w fieqazzxpm! enough to understand the author ?

What does no faith represent? and what does little faith represent? What is the difference ?

Deuteronomy 32:20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

Mark 4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

Matthew 6:30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Mark 4:40 The disciples were with Jesus, and so had no need to fear, yet they suggested to Jesus
they would drown, which was absurd giving they were with God himself.

Matt 6:30 Is declaring we are in Gods hand, and He will prosper us with all we need as is appropriate.

Deuteronomy 32:20 is about the people not honouring or being faithful to God.

So our faith is we are in His hands, and His intentions to us as His people are good, Amen.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
What do you hope to achieve by focusing on the worst case scenario?

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
faith is where we follow and trust God completely, during the exodus the isaelite did not trust God at all and many died because of it, little faith, no faith it does not matter, we have to trust completely

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Can we have the faith of Christ without meaning like...…... euhysrth new fieqazzxpm?
Garee, you’re being ridiculous. At least be straightforward about your intent. Your mockery of tongues is inappropriate.

Mar 28, 2016
Garee, you’re being ridiculous. At least be straightforward about your intent. Your mockery of tongues is inappropriate.
Why would you defend a signs and wonder gospel? (walking by sight after lying wonderment )?

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith (the unseen eternal) , not by sight (the temporal as to what the eyes see. )

Mockery of tongues? Inappropriate for who? Those who mock the world of God as in yet for all of the they still refuse to beleive, Who are they mocking if not our God who we are to defend? ?

Tongues is simply one on the many manners God did use to bring prophecy (the word of God) when he was still adding to the perfect .Which is now sealed with 7 seals.

I am not the one mocking all things written in the law and the prophets. (sola scriptura)

I have a understanding what the sign of tongues is .Once you confirm what the sign confirm them you to can have that same understanding as to who He shall he make to understand doctrine? .Once you understand by trusting the word. its easy to see it is not the believer who refuses to add a new oral tradition that they call tongues along with the falling back slain in the spirit .Which confirm unbelief (no faith)

Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. But the word of the Lord (prophecy) was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.(Isaiah 28 9-12)

They are the ones that "fall backward" as a sign of unbelief and not forward on their face as those led by the Spirit.

It's easy to remember they are the ones that after all that yet they still refuse to believe prophecy so that they can keep the side show making Jesus into a circus seal "do something perform a healing or some kind of a work and then we will believe our own eyes ...

John 6:30They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye "will not" believe.

I would say it teaches us we cannot serve two masters .What the eyes see(no faith) and what the words of God reveals. The one source of Christian faith, as it is wrritten

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Why would you defend a signs and wonder gospel? (walking by sight after lying wonderment )?
I don't defend your mischaracterized corruption of the gospel, and my post wasn't defending anything. Your mockery is inappropriate... period.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
When anyonelives in faith and the Holy Spirit they do not look for signs and wonders however they experience them because they already belive and our Fathe rmanifests Hisself to each of us as He will.

Mar 28, 2016
I don't defend your mischaracterized corruption of the gospel, and my post wasn't defending anything. Your mockery is inappropriate... period.
Which gospel is that? The gospel of signs and wonders? Prophecy is for those who believe(have faith) Signs are for those who believe not prophecy according to the law. 1 Corinthian 14:22-23 They walk by sight as those who make Jesus into a circus seal . Do something that we might believe. Perform a healing or push on a persons head to they fall backward.

There is not one verse throughout the bible that supports the idea of a sign gift. Signs as wonders(wonderment ) called signs and wonders as a source of faith, appose faith as it is written.

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

I have been to the side show more than once.. Scary stuff. A place where the true gospel could bring order. Yet for all that God has revealed they love their personal human touch oral traditions of men and therefore will not hear the word of God.

Its not my mockery that is the subject .But it is that of God mocking those who refuse to hear the new manner of prophecy called tongues. The language of the gospel . Its the new tongue that follows one has believed .

.Once you get it figured out what the sign confirms them maybe your stammering lips could take a turn and support those that defend the faith . Possible the sign seekers will hear the gospel and remove the stigma of the sign that is against those who go above that which is written

No such thing as sign gifts.

Spiritual unseen gifts yes .

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Which gospel is that? The gospel of signs and wonders? Prophecy is for those who believe(have faith) Signs are for those who believe not prophecy according to the law. 1 Corinthian 14:22-23 They walk by sight as those who make Jesus into a circus seal . Do something that we might believe. Perform a healing or push on a persons head to they fall backward.

There is not one verse throughout the bible that supports the idea of a sign gift. Signs as wonders(wonderment ) called signs and wonders as a source of faith, appose faith as it is written.

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

I have been to the side show more than once.. Scary stuff. A place where the true gospel could bring order. Yet for all that God has revealed they love their personal human touch oral traditions of men and therefore will not hear the word of God.

Its not my mockery that is the subject .But it is that of God mocking those who refuse to hear the new manner of prophecy called tongues. The language of the gospel . Its the new tongue that follows one has believed .

.Once you get it figured out what the sign confirms them maybe your stammering lips could take a turn and support those that defend the faith . Possible the sign seekers will hear the gospel and remove the stigma of the sign that is against those who go above that which is written

No such thing as sign gifts.

Spiritual unseen gifts yes .
Because I believe and I was in service to Jesus, a friend of mine who had survived a gas eplosion was heakled by a silent prayer to Jesus, and all of her burns just faded. She waqs not yet a believer and she asked beaming "Jack, did you pray for me?" I told her I said in my heart andmind, "Jesus she looks terrible, will you do simething?" He did.

In my own experience without trying to knock someone over, I have been used for various works, not of my own but of God Wh graced me by using me as His vessel. Do not call miracles, healings and whateve God decicdes to use us for as circus or for the unbeliever.

It is the believer who does experience miracles, and signs because he believes. It is a sinful generation that seeks a sign to believe, but all who do believe should not be surprised when they occur just fro each of us to glorify our Heavenly Father.

Mar 28, 2016
When anyonelives in faith and the Holy Spirit they do not look for signs and wonders however they experience them because they already belive and our Fathe rmanifests Hisself to each of us as He will.
I would offer all of the signs metaphors listed in Mark follow everyone that beleive the moment they believe. . They never lead.

Experience is not the validator of spiritual truths of God. God's word as it is written alone is . The word it in that phrase as it is written represents the unseen faith of God, the Holy Place.

Three times in Mathew 4 Jesus experienced what some would call an out of bodiy expernce or near death. Jesus who would not stand in the Holy Place of God refused to believe his fleshly mind as to the lying wonders and said again and again .as it is written

The thing is you cannot get substance out of shadows that have no form . Where signs and wonders, or sign with wonders causing a wonderment as a source of faith. God forbid. The last one the sign of Jonas has ben fulfilled and like the blood of Abel it cries out come unto Christ he will give us rest .

Jesus said it an evil generation "natural unconverted man" that does chase after them . Again I say it would be hard to catch a shadow of the good things that accompany salvation.

Like for instance the desire to share the gospel as a new tongue follows. or false prophecy using poison as a metaphor to represent going beyond that which is written. It will not affect the true gospel as it is written .

Prophecy leads

Mathew 24 speaks of the sign of times like in the days of Noah business as usual...…. not as a wonder .

Mar 28, 2016
Can you translate that into Swahili for me?

You would have to get one of those tongue interpreters. I don't have that kind of gift. Prophecy is its own interpreter.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I have posted nothing here that I would construe as not understanding from the Word. It is sad when anyone who believes cannot rely upon understanding of the Word by the Holy Spirit and passs it on in their own words. Kind of robotic I would say.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I would offer all of the signs metaphors listed in Mark follow everyone that beleive the moment they believe. . They never lead.

Experience is not the validator of spiritual truths of God. God's word as it is written alone is . The word it in that phrase as it is written represents the unseen faith of God, the Holy Place.

Three times in Mathew 4 Jesus experienced what some would call an out of bodiy expernce or near death. Jesus who would not stand in the Holy Place of God refused to believe his fleshly mind as to the lying wonders and said again and again .as it is written

The thing is you cannot get substance out of shadows that have no form . Where signs and wonders, or sign with wonders causing a wonderment as a source of faith. God forbid. The last one the sign of Jonas has ben fulfilled and like the blood of Abel it cries out come unto Christ he will give us rest .

Jesus said it an evil generation "natural unconverted man" that does chase after them . Again I say it would be hard to catch a shadow of the good things that accompany salvation.

Like for instance the desire to share the gospel as a new tongue follows. or false prophecy using poison as a metaphor to represent going beyond that which is written. It will not affect the true gospel as it is written .

Prophecy leads

Mathew 24 speaks of the sign of times like in the days of Noah business as usual...…. not as a wonder .
Concrete. All mixed up and set.

Mar 28, 2016
Because I believe and I was in service to Jesus, a friend of mine who had survived a gas eplosion was heakled by a silent prayer to Jesus, and all of her burns just faded. She waqs not yet a believer and she asked beaming "Jack, did you pray for me?" I told her I said in my heart andmind, "Jesus she looks terrible, will you do simething?" He did.

In my own experience without trying to knock someone over, I have been used for various works, not of my own but of God Wh graced me by using me as His vessel. Do not call miracles, healings and whateve God decicdes to use us for as circus or for the unbeliever.

It is the believer who does experience miracles, and signs because he believes. It is a sinful generation that seeks a sign to believe, but all who do believe should not be surprised when they occur just fro each of us to glorify our Heavenly Father.
Sounds like great experiences an real honor to be used as part of God moving in the affairs of men , working in us to both will and perform his good pleasure .The foundation of the imputed righteousness of Christ.

God has never stopped performing miracles all day, every day he keeps the earth from crashing into the Sun and controls erosion and corruption .He sends rain on believers in the same way as unbelievers. He heals indiscriminately . No signs. No need for one. His witness lives in us not of human hands .

He does not heal by human touch (Acts 17) as if he was served by human hand or by the hoofs of Asses like that of Balaam's to represent unbelief.

Even the Son of man, Jesus resisted being put into the Holy place of the father as the healer . It was walking by sight that caused the fall. God did not want them to experience unbelief .His glory departed

Why would we rely on that which did cause the faith of Christ as the glory of God to disappear . We would simply be repeating the matter .

The circus or side show is in respect those who refuse to hear or yet for all that they still believe in a signs and wonder gospel. They are the ones that promote the idea of sign gifts .or look at me now I have evidence of self edification.

No out ward signs for the believe. a new heart, yes. A heart that desire to bring new tongues, the gospel, yes..

They made Jesus into a circus seal

Jesus said over and over as it is written

John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

Mar 28, 2016
Concrete. All mixed up and set.
LOL Solid as a Rock that Moses struck twice in that parable .Out gushed the gospel the living water of his word . The father according to Isiah 53 struck the Son once.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
LOL Solid as a Rock that Moses struck twice in that parable .Out gushed the gospel the living water of his word . The father according to Isiah 53 struck the Son once.
It wasn't a parable; it was a historical event. Again, your ability to mix unrelated Scripture verses and come up with nonsense is amazing.