No rules

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
Then the two of you must speak about this to your pastor, and hopefully before the cookies start to suffer. If you or your husband won't do it for yourselves... please do it for the cookies. The cookies always come first!
:confused:

I´m against pastors ruling baker´s private kitchens.

In fact, if Jesus got rid of priesthood I´m also thinking he got rid of those who wanted to rule ppl´s lives (unless each believer sees them as mini-popes of their local churches).

@ Olerich!

I wish GOD gave you your homie pal.

PS

Can we pray for that, once in a time, please?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's not nearly as fun watching a woman with no earrings bake cookies than a woman with earrings on. I'd just go ahead and bake my own cookies, but we all know that is an abomination unto the Lord.
Only if you burn them.

May 3, 2013
I still don't get the thing about cinnamon. I eat cinnamon in my oatmeal and it has no effect at all on me. When I eat cinnamon I don't drag through the rest of the day, I don't have a lot of energy the rest of the day, I don't get sneezes and sniffles... no effect.

So yeah, I don't get it.

Ajá!

Probably it wasn´t well cooked...

Did it lacked yeast?

Sometimes, some of it, spoiled good things.

:p

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Just remember, friends....

Modesty is the only virtue that will stop your husband from watching you bake cookies :rolleyes:
What if I WANT my husband to watch me baking cookies? What then, ZeroTurbulence? WHAT THEN??
Olerica, if you want your husband to watch you baking cookies you will have to do it immodestly. I know darn well I'd be more inclined to watch my wife baking cookies if she were being immodest about it.

Apr 15, 2014
Olerica, if you want your husband to watch you baking cookies you will have to do it immodestly. I know darn well I'd be more inclined to watch my wife baking cookies if she were being immodest about it.

Got it covered, sir. Got it covered.

(Just need the husband)

M

MissCris

Are...are we talking about naked baking?!

Y'all are wrecking my innocence here.

Bahahaha I can't even...too funny...

Apr 15, 2014

That would be 'un' covered, MissCris. I'm a pure white flower.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011

I would never endorse naked baking, only immodest baking. Somehow I'm quite sure that naked baking would be almost as dangerous as frying bacon in the buff.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
*sigh

Should I call 911 now for you people, or just put it on speed dial for later?

M

Mitspa

This thread makes me feel dirty :(

V

VioletReigns

That Blue Moon must still be lingering. You people are all nutz! LMHO!!! :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;nGBLlFMn9Xc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBLlFMn9Xc[/video]

V

VioletReigns

By the way!

Do you know my friend Doug Hardman, a pastor over there.

He did a trip to Venezuela, before communism ran this land over.

I don´t remember what college he is at charge.
There's a pastor named Doug Hardman in West Virginia, I believe. Don't know if it's the same guy.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Idk what's going on here anymore.

Maybe I'm too young for this kinda talk.

Lol :p

May 3, 2013
There's a pastor named Doug Hardman in West Virginia, I believe. Don't know if it's the same guy.
He has 2 daughters: 1 single and the other (married to Gabriel) who lives in Dominican Republic, working with a ministry like this, there.

N

NukePooch

Just remember, friends....

Modesty is the only virtue that will stop your husband from watching you bake cookies :rolleyes:

But hunger will make him stick his head in the kitchen every 2 minutes and say, "Do you need any help?"

N

NukePooch

Idk what's going on here anymore.

Maybe I'm too young for this kinda talk.

Lol :p

You and me both, Melita, you and me both.

I did a search for some nice wholesome family portraits to get us back to wholesomeness. Here's what I found.

BBCAST1.JPG
family+dinner.jpg
028b8fcf833ea02a6dd7ff1ab673d43a.jpg

Aaah. That's more like it.