No rules

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hellooo
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Then the two of you must speak about this to your pastor, and hopefully before the cookies start to suffer. If you or your husband won't do it for yourselves... please do it for the cookies. The cookies always come first!

:confused:

I´m against pastors ruling baker´s private kitchens.

In fact, if Jesus got rid of priesthood I´m also thinking he got rid of those who wanted to rule ppl´s lives (unless each believer sees them as mini-popes of their local churches).

@ Olerich!

I wish GOD gave you your homie pal.

PS

Can we pray for that, once in a time, please?
 
I still don't get the thing about cinnamon. I eat cinnamon in my oatmeal and it has no effect at all on me. When I eat cinnamon I don't drag through the rest of the day, I don't have a lot of energy the rest of the day, I don't get sneezes and sniffles... no effect.

So yeah, I don't get it.


Ajá!

Probably it wasn´t well cooked...

Did it lacked yeast?

Sometimes, some of it, spoiled good things.

:P
 
Just remember, friends....

Modesty is the only virtue that will stop your husband from watching you bake cookies :rolleyes:

What if I WANT my husband to watch me baking cookies? What then, ZeroTurbulence? WHAT THEN??

Olerica, if you want your husband to watch you baking cookies you will have to do it immodestly. I know darn well I'd be more inclined to watch my wife baking cookies if she were being immodest about it.




 
Olerica, if you want your husband to watch you baking cookies you will have to do it immodestly. I know darn well I'd be more inclined to watch my wife baking cookies if she were being immodest about it.




Got it covered, sir. Got it covered.

(Just need the husband)
 
Are...are we talking about naked baking?!

Y'all are wrecking my innocence here.

Bahahaha I can't even...too funny...
 
Are...are we talking about naked baking?!

Y'all are wrecking my innocence here.

Bahahaha I can't even...too funny...

I would never endorse naked baking, only immodest baking. Somehow I'm quite sure that naked baking would be almost as dangerous as frying bacon in the buff.

 
*sigh

Should I call 911 now for you people, or just put it on speed dial for later?
 
That Blue Moon must still be lingering. You people are all nutz! LMHO!!! :rolleyes:


[video=youtube;nGBLlFMn9Xc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBLlFMn9Xc[/video]
 
By the way!

Do you know my friend Doug Hardman, a pastor over there.

He did a trip to Venezuela, before communism ran this land over.

I don´t remember what college he is at charge.

There's a pastor named Doug Hardman in West Virginia, I believe. Don't know if it's the same guy.
 
Idk what's going on here anymore.

Maybe I'm too young for this kinda talk.

Lol :p
 
There's a pastor named Doug Hardman in West Virginia, I believe. Don't know if it's the same guy.

He has 2 daughters: 1 single and the other (married to Gabriel) who lives in Dominican Republic, working with a ministry like this, there.

10899752_526470078572_1660788742_n.jpg
 
Just remember, friends....

Modesty is the only virtue that will stop your husband from watching you bake cookies :rolleyes:


But hunger will make him stick his head in the kitchen every 2 minutes and say, "Do you need any help?"
 
Are...are we talking about naked baking?!

Y'all are wrecking my innocence here.

Bahahaha I can't even...too funny...

Idk what's going on here anymore.

Maybe I'm too young for this kinda talk.

Lol :p



You and me both, Melita, you and me both.

I did a search for some nice wholesome family portraits to get us back to wholesomeness. Here's what I found.

BBCAST1.JPG
family+dinner.jpg
028b8fcf833ea02a6dd7ff1ab673d43a.jpg


Aaah. That's more like it.