NONE-Dating Senior Chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Psst... this is an old thread.

Not that the topic is inappropriate for revival, but don't bother responding to any post prior to 2019. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a TEN year old thread, and ALL of the responders are no longer members here..

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
This is a TEN year old thread, and ALL of the responders are no longer members here..[/QUOT
In my post I was responding to post #20 who replied to this old thread this morning.
I was conveying I thought it was a good thread to re-do.
There is a forum for everyone but senior singles and I think that is something I want to pursue.
What do you think about it, since I'm going to suggest it. I'm just not sure what the age range for 'seniors' would be, 60+ maybe.

Aug 2, 2009
Hey hey, my my
Some old threads just never die
There's more to the picture
Than meets the eye.
Hey hey, my my.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
In my post I was responding to post #20 who replied to this old thread this morning.
There is a forum for everyone but senior singles and I think that is something I want to pursue.
What do you think about it, since I'm going to suggest it. I'm just not sure what the age range for 'seniors' would be, 60+ maybe.

You can't make a new forum, but you could start a new thread on it. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
You can't make a new forum, but you could start a new thread on it. :)
Right, but I'm going to suggest in the Tech Forum a forum for single seniors. One where, like the young adult forum, seniors would mainly be communicating. Thx.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This thread is 10 years old and all the previous members that responded have either been banned, inactive or have quit the site. You could start your own thread regarding this so that you may actually get a response. I recommended starting the thread in the Singles Forum.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes, somewhere in that range. I suggested also that a new thread be created in order to get some responses. I believe also that it would be a good thread to re-do.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Right, but I'm going to suggest in the Tech Forum a forum for single seniors. One where, like the young adult forum, seniors would mainly be communicating. Thx.
That would be Suggestions, not Tech forums.
And Seniors forums have been suggested in the past and turned down. For a forum to be considered for creation there has to be a preexisting need for it.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
That would be Suggestions, not Tech forums.
And Seniors forums have been suggested in the past and turned down. For a forum to be considered for creation there has to be a preexisting need for it.
There is a preexisting need for it now, before it's too late.

Aug 3, 2019
You can chat with me. I am 72 and definitely not looking for a wife.:LOL:(y):cool:
You can chat with me. I am 72 and definitely not looking for a wife.:LOL:(y):cool:
I am 63 and definitely not looking for a husband. But I was looking for a Senior Chat Room. Still trying to figure this site out, not even sure how I stumbled into this line about Seniors....LOL

Aug 3, 2019
Yes, somewhere in that range. I suggested also that a new thread be created in order to get some responses. I believe also that it would be a good thread to re-do.
I am interested in anything for Seniors, single or not.

G

Godsgirl83

I am interested in anything for Seniors, single or not.
Well, DON'T get confused when looking at member profiles & under the picture says
"senior member" :LOL: that actually has something to do with the amount of time they have been site members......
NOT age:LOL:
took me the longest time to learn that. I knew I was talking with people in their 20's &30's & couldn't figure out why it was calling them "seniors"

Aug 3, 2019
Well, DON'T get confused when looking at member profiles & under the picture says
"senior member" :LOL: that actually has something to do with the amount of time they have been site members......
NOT age:LOL:
took me the longest time to learn that. I knew I was talking with people in their 20's &30's & couldn't figure out why it was calling them "seniors"
I figured that out right away, however I did get confused when I saw a "senior member" said something about being new to chat.....hmmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator: