Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
God's called and chosen belong to Him and He will never forsake them...

ACTS 13:52.
And the disciples were filled with joy, and with The Holy Ghost.

Dec 12, 2013
That is the way I understood the limited number of posts that I read. Where did I defend maintaining salvation? Where is it in that post?

It’s not there. You are Wrong, sir!

ALMOST ever post he makes.....go read the crap he said to @Rosemaryx and you defend him as a brother....wow man....

Discern said:
I have a higher view of him, brother. From reading his posts, he seems to genuinely trust and love the Lord. He believes that we are saved by Grace and kept by the power of God through faith. That is enough for me to call him “brother”

Dec 12, 2013
I think you spend your life arguing here, for what purpose? None, no value, nadda,...……..
My bible tells me to defend the truth form those that would devalue it....your stance is clear....like Moses said....with ME or Korah....you obviously choose Korah!

Dec 12, 2013
Here he goes, unless he is sinless he is a hypocrite
AMEN....like a lefty, he was triggered and gave me a bunch of red x's.......this from a GUY that denies the God of the O.T. worshipped by the Hebrews and then one that constantly opposes truth while peddling a dime store Catholic salvation

E

eternally-gratefull

Discern said:
I have a higher view of him, brother. From reading his posts, he seems to genuinely trust and love the Lord. He believes that we are saved by Grace and kept by the power of God through faith. That is enough for me to call him “brother”
Hey bro, he later recanted, after he was shown, instead of many as they refuse to admit they were wrong

Chris1975

Apr 27, 2017
This entire thread had built in obsolescence. Totally too long. Nobody is going to scroll through the reams and reams of pages of argumentation. It has become totally stale. If you haven't settled on the topic by now, no amount of further argumentation will have any value. It is not edifying at all. The salt has lost its flavour. Its now just sad. I was on this two years ago and still we go around the merry-go-round.

Dec 6, 2019
Discern said:

Call one that states we can lose salvation, that we can lose being justified and that Christ will quit mediating for us......says a LOT about one's true stance!
By your standard. John Wesley is in hell. I would say that says a lot about YOUR stance

I do not believe nosas. But I do not condemn people who disagree with me, especially when his position may change in five years

I used to believe as he did, and God corrected me are you going to say I was not saved until I understood security

You do not base salvation on grace. You base it on holding the right doctrine. Just like Jaydens

Sorry dude. You need to get a little grace.

Chris1975

Apr 27, 2017
This entire thread had built in obsolescence. Totally too long. Nobody is going to scroll through the reams and reams of pages of argumentation. It has become totally stale. If you haven't settled on the topic by now, no amount of further argumentation will have any value. It is not edifying at all. The salt has lost its flavour. Its now just sad. I was on this two years ago and still we go around the merry-go-round.
And y'all know this is the truth.

E

eternally-gratefull

AMEN....like a lefty, he was triggered and gave me a bunch of red x's.......this from a GUY that denies the God of the O.T. worshipped by the Hebrews and then one that constantly opposes truth while peddling a dime store Catholic salvation
He is red x king

it’s to the point it is laughable

E

eternally-gratefull

And y'all know this is the truth.
The topic will never be settled and is one of the most important topics in all of this world

if you get this topic wrong it has eternal consequences
that’s why it will never die

PS

Jan 11, 2013
It is worse than sad, unfortunately. :(

Chris1975

Apr 27, 2017
The topic will never be settled and is one of the most important topics in all of this world

if you get this topic wrong it has eternal consequences
that’s why it will never die
Jesus didn't hang around and argue His points to death. He left them with the truth and moved to the next city.

Dec 12, 2013
By your standard. John Wesley is in hell. I would say that says a lot about YOUR stance

I do not believe nosas. But I do not condemn people who disagree with me, especially when his position may change in five years

I used to believe as he did, and God corrected me are you going to say I was not saved until I understood security

You do not base salvation on grace. You base it on holding the right doctrine. Just like Jaydens

None of this is factual.....more embellishments on your part pal....My standard....NOT quite and could care less what John Wesley believed and or peddled....I dogma dogma PAL and false gospels which HAVE no power to save genius....the power is in the MESSAGE not the messenger....but maybe you do not comprehend that truth and if you think I am anywhere near the fool that was banned you have no clue......here TRY this scripture and wrap your head around the truth...

By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

And on top of that...it is evident that have not read anything I have written.....NOTHING I have said can even be compared to that idiot Jayden....

Dec 6, 2019

My bible tells me to defend the truth form those that would devalue it....your stance is clear....like Moses said....with ME or Korah....you obviously choose Korah!
that’s why he calls himself Dcontroversal. Who would give himself a name like that?

Dec 6, 2019
None of this is factual.....more embellishments on your part pal....My standard....NOT quite and could care less what John Wesley believed and or peddled....I dogma dogma PAL and false gospels which HAVE no power to save genius....the power is in the MESSAGE not the messenger....but maybe you do not comprehend that truth and if you think I am anywhere near the fool that was banned you have no clue......here TRY this scripture and wrap your head around the truth...

By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

And on top of that...it is evident that have not read anything I have written.....NOTHING I have said can even be compared to that idiot Jayden....
John Wesley was not osas. Do you hold that he is in hell? Yes or no?