Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I only remember my dreams if I sleep really long, maybe that is why I love to sleep far into the day
 
I can't remember a lot of dreams either way but one thing that is cool is that I've seen a map of my dream world. Several dreams have begun with a really high view above my dream world & a camera pans & zooms to find my location. At the same time I'm saying,"Thats where that dream took place, theres the forest several dreams took place, theres my dreams house version 1, 2, 3. Thats the "boundries" of my dream land with a black border of unknown. :D
 
Estrella accidentally deleted all of the texts she had in her phone that talked about all the crazy dreams we had. It was a sad moment for both of us.
 
Care to share any of the crazy dreams that you've had?
I had a dream last night that my cat tried to kill me.
 
I can't even remember most of mine. i would text them to Estrella and almost instantly forget them. Estrella had them all saved, and now neither of us will remember!
 
I can share some dreams but I get really really creepy ones I'll never share.

I dreamed I talked to this girl I had a crush on and we just spent the whole dream talking and talking and talking and then I woke up and I was sad and today I talked to her but she is nothing like my dream but it made me feel good.