people i am the real deal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I am above them all because the Lord speaks through me for I am his living witness.

And yet I Hav'nt seen a single thing of you on tweeter, or instagram. Is your god telling you to keep what he has professed a secret? Have you told your parents our care takers about this?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Yes, I am above them all because the Lord speaks through me for I am his living witness.
And yet you waste your time trying to convince people on a Christian discussion site instead of getting out and preaching to the lost.

billymorgan

Feb 11, 2010
We are all God's witnesses. If you're seeing a miracle akin to the burning bush then please share with the rest of us what that miracle is. And again, what do you mean by the Lords spirit. If you can't answer any of these simple questions we can deduce that you are trolling and nothing more.
so that you know the truth I am gods messanger for he has chosen to give to me a great miracle I have stood in the presence of the lord's spirit and i beheld the true church coming down from heaven and spirits coming forth and much more.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I had this friend, name was Damon, that was very much a spiritual mentor of mine. He's an older man and quite knowledgeable in scripture, someone I considered righteous, and humble and loving in his ways. Well, he once told me that he was driving home from work on the interstate and praying and he saw Jesus in the clouds. He said the vision of Jesus wisked away the adjoining clouds and looked down on the traffic below as if he was leaning on a ledge. The image looked down like He was searching until He found Damon's eyes looking at His own. Damon felt instantly at peace as he finished his prayer and his vision was an episode that he will take to his grave.

Do I believe that Damon saw what he saw? I absolutely do. Damon saw what he saw.

billymorgan

Feb 11, 2010
I had this friend, name was Damon, that was very much a spiritual mentor of mine. He's an older man and quite knowledgeable in scripture, someone I considered righteous, and humble and loving in his ways. Well, he once told me that he was driving home from work on the interstate and praying and he saw Jesus in the clouds. He said the vision of Jesus wisked away the adjoining clouds and looked down on the traffic below as if he was leaning on a ledge. The image looked down like He was searching until He found Damon's eyes looking at His own. Damon felt instantly at peace as he finished his prayer and his vision was an episode that he will take to his grave.

Do I believe that Damon saw what he saw? I absolutely do. Damon saw what he saw.
I saw several spirits in the church going around and laying hands on everyone, then I beheld a cloud of lightning bolts before my eyes and a spirit came forth much greater than the others he wore the same kind of clothes they wore during Jesus time .i have much more to tell you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
so that you know the truth I am gods messanger for he has chosen to give to me a great miracle I have stood in the presence of the lord's spirit and i beheld the true church coming down from heaven and spirits coming forth and much more.
That sounds exciting. Out of respect, you might consider capitalizing God though. Neglecting to do this damages your credibility which already is at near zero.

Apr 15, 2017
I'll be straight with you, Matt... most of your posts are so long that I don't bother reading them. However, I read this one, and the part I quoted caught my attention.

Could you please clarify your position on the incarnation?
Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, God and man together in harmony, so according to Him being God He is invisible, and according to His humanity He is visible.

So no person has ever seen Jesus, and no person will ever see Jesus, and He dwells in the light that no person can approach unto, for Jesus is an invisible Spirit.

But He is God manifest in the flesh so He is visible by the man Christ Jesus, for no person can see the invisible God unless He shows us a visible manifestation of Himself.

Which billymorgan said he stood before the spirit of the Lord, but how could he is He is invisible to the naked eye according to His deity.

He could only stand before the Lord if He was in a glorified body, or a visible image, but he did not do that either which I was joking about it.

1Ti 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

How could he stand before the spirit of the Lord if He is invisible to angels and people, for no person has ever seen the Spirit of God, and never will.

P

Papou

I saw several spirits in the church going around and laying hands on everyone, then I beheld a cloud of lightning bolts before my eyes and a spirit came forth much greater than the others he wore the same kind of clothes they wore during Jesus time .i have much more to tell you.
So far nothing interessant ...

Attachments

K

kaylagrl

So this is all the English you know? Or what, because you haven't answered a single question.

billymorgan

Feb 11, 2010
Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, God and man together in harmony, so according to Him being God He is invisible, and according to His humanity He is visible.

So no person has ever seen Jesus, and no person will ever see Jesus, and He dwells in the light that no person can approach unto, for Jesus is an invisible Spirit.

But He is God manifest in the flesh so He is visible by the man Christ Jesus, for no person can see the invisible God unless He shows us a visible manifestation of Himself.

Which billymorgan said he stood before the spirit of the Lord, but how could he is He is invisible to the naked eye according to His deity.

He could only stand before the Lord if He was in a glorified body, or a visible image, but he did not do that either which I was joking about it.

1Ti 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

How could he stand before the spirit of the Lord if He is invisible to angels and people, for no person has ever seen the Spirit of God, and never will.
It is a miracle the Lord has chosen me to witness a great miracle and in doing so I am compelled by the truth to announce it to the world but the world does not believe me.

billymorgan

Feb 11, 2010
And yet I Hav'nt seen a single thing of you on tweeter, or instagram. Is your god telling you to keep what he has professed a secret? Have you told your parents our care takers about this?
you are truly blessed for if humanity knew the truth they would all stand in line to see me thinking that they could be healed since my eyes have gazed upon the lord's spirit.

K

kaylagrl

you are truly blessed for if humanity knew the truth they would all stand in line to see me thinking that they could be healed since my eyes have gazed upon the lord's spirit.
No one takes honor from God! No one! I was in ministry (as are others here) and we all know it's not about us, it's all about HIM!! You are taking honor from God. You are a false prophet. We are to exalt Him, not ourselves. There is not truth in you. And I believe you're simply trolling for attention.

billymorgan

Feb 11, 2010
No one takes honor from God! No one! I was in ministry (as are others here) and we all know it's not about us, it's all about HIM!! You are taking honor from God. You are a false prophet. We are to exalt Him, not ourselves. There is not truth in you. And I believe you're simply trolling for attention.
I do not speak of myself I speak of the actions of man and it is right for them to do so for they believe in god and look for great miracles and wonders.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Imagines Moses coming back after the burning bush, saying everyone...

Gather around everyone, I am above you, and know more than any one here, for I have experienced God Himself.

If your experience with God didn't humble you, away from self while in the midst of Him, I would doubt it was God you experienced.

I appreciate that you want to bring glory to God, but perhaps do so without bringing the focus to yourself.

To be honest, you have all the makings of a troller, but I do not want to jump to conclusions. If you are baiting His people, keeping this thread alive, remember He will not be mocked and He doesn't much care for others to mock His people.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I do not speak of myself I speak of the actions of man and it is right for them to do so for they believe in god and look for great miracles and wonders.
You've been here over a week and you're still clattering on about some great wonder(s) you've allegedly seen and how everyone should listen to you. However, you haven't said anything of actual value.

I suspect that's because you don't have anything of actual value to say.

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It sounds like you were having a magic mushroom experience.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Text book example of a troll.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It is a miracle the Lord has chosen me to witness a great miracle and in doing so I am compelled by the truth to announce it to the world but the world does not believe me.
I don't believe you either. So far on this thread you have said absolutely nothing substantial or even spiritual for that matter. How has what you believe has happened changed your life in a practical spiritual sense? Based on your experience what do you have to offer others besides your arrogant boasting of yourself?

billymorgan

Feb 11, 2010
I don't believe you either. So far on this thread you have said absolutely nothing substantial or even spiritual for that matter. How has what you believe has happened changed your life in a practical spiritual sense? Based on your experience what do you have to offer others besides your arrogant boasting of yourself?
I am only the witness of these miracles that the Lord has allowed me to see and what I am telling you is true and you are blessed in the highest way you have received a glimpse of the miracle by the hand of God.

billymorgan

Feb 11, 2010
Imagines Moses coming back after the burning bush, saying everyone...

Gather around everyone, I am above you, and know more than any one here, for I have experienced God Himself.

If your experience with God didn't humble you, away from self while in the midst of Him, I would doubt it was God you experienced.

I appreciate that you want to bring glory to God, but perhaps do so without bringing the focus to yourself.

To be honest, you have all the makings of a troller, but I do not want to jump to conclusions. If you are baiting His people, keeping this thread alive, remember He will not be mocked and He doesn't much care for others to mock His people.
my words do not come from man but they come from God himself