Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
false if it were possible for a woman to be a meatatarian or a beefatarian, this would be me!!! I do eat my veggies but my focus on my plate is always the meat! next is the taders. I force myself to eat my veggies.

the person below me wants a massage
 
Gasp!!!! Never had pie????

True. Apple is my fav.

The person below me is supposed to be working.
 
False. I actuallly got a decent nights sleep last night and woke up before my alarm.

The person below me is on the phone.
 
Not thinking about it anymore. I'm gonna do it when I get home.

The person below me isn't blonde.
 
True. Nothing to do here.

The person below me likes reading.
 
Sometimes . .

its kinda rare for that " sometime " to actually happen lol

The person below me likes dancing

 
I'm a terrible dancer.

The person below me needs new shoes.
 
YES! the ones I have right now are certainly not suitable for the rains ..

The person below me would like to have her own unicorn :p
 
wrong, not the whole world just impact those in my world. Would mind eliminating that oil spill mind you.

The person below me has worn a pink shirt with yellow pants