Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
true i do have mad skills

person below doesn't have as much mad skills as i
 
That's probably true, but I have a seal of awesomeness...

The person below me likes to watch animated movies...
 
true i love animated movies

person below likes to eat jello becuase it makes them happy
 
I haven't had jello in ages.

The person below me can eat jello with chopsticks.
 
I have done that before...and it is just one of the many reasons I have this official seal, lol.

The person below this is going to change their signature within the next day or two.
 
I just might if I can think of something good to change it to.

The person below me likes ramen noodles.

(I have pictures of me eating jello with chopsticks. It really works!)
 
Ramen noodles are gross, and that's all you need to know.

True, I do like to read.

The person below me does NOT live in Texas.
 
Nope.

This is a difficult thread because it actually forces me to think.

The person below............................... likes movies.
 
True! It's my favorite color.

The person below me has long eyelashes.
 
Most of the time that's true.

The person below me likes surprises.
 
depends on the surprise lol

person below wish they can snap thier fingers to make things better
 
TRUE

The person below me likes water on the rocks in a chilled glass.
 
true an nice cold one on the rocks is a good thing as long as its not alcohol

person below wants to escape right now and run million miles away
 
false.

I have nothing I need to escape, I don't like running, and millions is a lot...a couple thousand to italy might be nice though...

The person below me loves meat! (C'mon Y'all! Now is the time for cow!)
 
I had NY Strips for dinner. So yes i love meat. Person below me will pay for me to get my dream job.