Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nope. Not much into that style, I think. But some do look cool with such a hat on. :)


The person below me is below me on here. ;) :p
 
True - (now, didnt' like it so much when I was younger)

The person below me has a new winter coat.
 
True to the max.

Person below me is ashamed of what they did for a Klondike Bar.
 
Embarrassingly I do... very often, in good moods & bad moods.

The person below me was a pro dodgeball player.
 
im afraid not lol
the person below me is going to help me make the WORLDS LARGEST PIZZA
 
False, but VERY tempting.

The person below me will hire me, so that I may say goodbye to my current job.
 
False, I don't have a very good job myself... so I hear ya.

The person below me doesn't even know me.
Wow, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. :D
 
True...

The person below me is going to respond "true", simply because I speculated.
 
False because I won't do it!

The person below me recognises that Windex will prevent people from streaking...