Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Suuuure you don't :D

That would be false also... but I do like to eat fries and vanilla icecream... people sat that's weird, but my mom got me addicted to it when I was really young... besides apple pie, it's my favorite dessert. :p
 
I like the sweet/salty combo, but I dont think I've ever tried fries and ice cream.
 
Uhh sweet salty like yogurt pretzels yum? Or salted peanuts with chocolate.. Hmhm

The person below me is 6 feet tall.
 
Correct. I do not go to school at all!!!

The person below me prefers chocolate chip cookies over any other kind.
 
True :D

The person below me has had more than four blonde moments in the past week.
 
I wouldn't or couldn't, shocking as it may be, I'm not a real blonde. In fact I have dark brown hair. :D

The someone below me wants ice cream.
 
True... I'm actually eating icecream right now.
And you don't always have to be blonde to have blonde moments... I'm a brunette, and I still get them. :D
 
Ditto for the second sentence; not the first :).

The person below me adores penguins.
 
I guess... Penguins can be adorable.

The person below me can kick a field goal. :p
 
Hmmmm. I honestly have no idea. I've never tried to kick one.

The person below me wants to give me a shoulder massage.
 
True.

The person below me has an extra $200 they'd be willing to part with.
 
True!!! Lol.

And the person below me needs to go to bed and stop thinking about Brownies!
 
True (that I need to go bed. Im falling asleep in any minute because my hearimpaired neighbour played her tv/radio trough night and I couldn't sleep)

The person below me thinks that he/she is overweighted
 
Troo & I can happily say I've recently lost 3 inches off my waist, I need new belts, & pants :D

The person below me will recommend me/us a cool Christian song? :D (I'm looking for some x)
 
Check out anything by Spiritual Plague. They're my favorite Christian band and they just released their first official music video last week!

The person below me has a facebook account.