Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I went outside to go to work :)

The person below me can imagine a spider putting on pants without any problems
 
Nope, coincidentally I keep running into people talking about a golden rule... but I don't know what it is :) Theres no way I was spying on you Livi :D

Lol youdont know what the Golden Rule is? Treat others as you would haven them treat yourself. <3 i love it. but yes that was weird cause the movie came on tv the other night and that was pretty much the only part i sawxD
 
I can image a spider doing that. a trained spider :P

the person below me loves penguins as much as i do xD
 
I don't like peanut butter...I LOVE peanut butter. :D
The person below me likes dancing
 
Why? Do I get some? :D

The person below me has tools stashed in a box somewhere...
 
ehh not really >.< I find them unpredictable and therefore scary...

The person below me wants a secret hide out similar to one they may have had when they were little... or just a new secret hide out ^_^
 
Already have one :D it's in the forest near my home... I call it The Green, because it has it's own "yard", and believe me, that "yard", is GREEN. it even has a "watch tower". :)

The person below me wants to visit my fort :D
 
no :( but i do play the guitar. :D
the person below me hates the fire alarm as much as I do
 
aww, gee, idk. depends on what people think of me i guess. :)

The person below me likes swimming. Like me! :p