Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
NO WAY, ME TOO!!!

The person below me is a co-pilot in the Royal Airforce of The Queen of America... (hehehe)
 
woot woot! We is rockin' the house! :D
I'm most definetly a co-pilot in the Royal Airforce of The Queen of America xD jk
the person below me likes caramel
 
yes!

CPRAQA... that's what you are...

The person below me likes to hide in trees.
 
hahaha I think everybody sings in the shower. xD
the person below me likes chocolate
 
kinda... and not everyone sings in the shower. I may sing on stage, but I've never sung in the shower.

The person below me knows the last song I sang...
 
I'm allergic to chocolate :/ Nope, I don't know :D
the person below me plays more than 1 instrument
 
no :( but two cancer survivors here?! God bless yall <3

the person below me is tired
 
I did have a good day Thanks be to God :) I drove the forklift like a madman until they said,"Randy ya son las doce!*whistle+hand gesture*" (meaning get outta here)
 
nope, I've never liked music, I've always loved it. :D

The person below me writes letters to God (like me)