Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I do not want to be so selfish.

The person below me realises that everyone is special to everyone.
 
Lol im a bit curious what you mean by all moods? Like, do i sing when im happy, sad, angry and what-not? Cause i only sing when im happy/carefree (which is most of the time but still) :P

The person likes fiction novels (more often than not)
 
Lol im a bit curious what you mean by all moods? Like, do i sing when im happy, sad, angry and what-not? Cause i only sing when im happy/carefree (which is most of the time but still) :P

The person likes fiction novels (more often than not)

Yup all moods: happy, angry, sad.

I do prefer reading fiction.. :)


The person below me is a teacher.
 
I might push my bf into a ditch sometime soon (when he get's home) Just for the fun of it. He'll enjoy that.

The person below me is lonely
 
Not loney... more like overwhelmed and i need to be alone... i might ditch my phone soon :P

The person below me likes to watch SNL
 
I like that show but I usually don't watch it too much
the person below me went outside today
 
Nope I just got home from work & feel like spending time with friends... but theres no one awake in the US... but in Norway :P I want to enjoy my weekend.
 
...

The person below me is thinking what question to ask the person below him/her.