Pet Hates

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadParrotWoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Pour sugar in her garden, say you thought she needed it
wait for ants to arrive
 
Dunno.... I didn't run into British ants, only midges .... come to think of it, midges might eat the cat
 
Oh my, I discovered a new pet hate over the last few days... I think I'm
gonna shoot someone or something!


One of our neighbours has got a new cat they have named SWEETIE, aaargh...

Picture this, it's red hot at night, you open your bedroom window and suddenly this is
what you hear at midnight just as you are nicely nodding off to sleep.

"Sweetie, it's mummy, time to come home sweetie". Shakes box of cat food.
"Come in Sweetie it's bed time". More shaking of box of cat food.
"Come on darling, time to come in now, mummy has got something for you to eat".
Shakes cat food again.

Sweetie does not appear so door gets slammed shut.

20 minutes later door opens, shakes box of cat food again.

"Sweetie come and see what I have got for you, come in now it's bed time".
More shaking of cat food - do you have any idea how loud a box of cat food sounds when
you shake it hard!

"Come to mummy Sweetie, it's getting late now".

On and on it continues every 20 minutes or so.


Any suggestions anyone, should I shoot the cat, the owner or should I aim for the box
of cat food?

Im starting to have evil thoughts due to sleep deprivation! :(
I'm still stuck imagining "red hot night" in England. I thought nights there come in foggy, thus clammy.

Seriously? I'd think I'd shout out, "Sweetie is spending the night with TomCat. I might join them, because a yowling tom cat has to be quieter than this."

She'll never figure out who said that because of the fog.
embarrassed-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
Actually that doesn't bother me...it's more when answering a question. I see/hear it on interviews all the time. For instance:

Question: "Could you explain what happened when you witnessed the accident?"
Typical beginning of answer: "So the car approached me at speed."

What exactly is the purpose for the prefixed "So" in this reply?


Well, ya know......jk
 
Would they eat the cat!
If it does, then pour the sugar on her. The cat can't help what name her slave gave her. And she's just doing what comes natural to cats. I trained my cat well. He came when I whistled. It's all in how good the cat food is. Box food? I'd still be waiting for the cat to come home 30 years later. lol
 
I'm still stuck imagining "red hot night" in England. I thought nights there come in foggy, thus clammy.

Seriously? I'd think I'd shout out, "Sweetie is spending the night with TomCat. I might join them, because a yowling tom cat has to be quieter than this."

She'll never figure out who said that because of the fog.
embarrassed-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

You've been watching too much Sherlock Holmes. :D
It gets warm....sometimes...
Worse is when it's warm and humid, keep the window closed and it's too uncomfortable,
open the window and hear a mad woman yelling .....SWEETIE...
 
Hard to tell the difference between a BIG bee and a hummingbird. Besides, it's already established. Most of us (you and me excluded) hate birds. lol

i have four bird feeders! it's why i have coffee on the deck, so i can watch the birds.

i just don't like those zippy little things that sound like Black Hawks buzzing around my head.

did i mention i startle easily? lol
 
We don't get hummingbirds in the UK, to have these in the garden would be amazing. I saw some in Jamaica - wow!
 
Old age....mine that is.... of course it beats the alternative of a dirt nap.....lol
 
Pet hate - when the printer at works jams, you spend ages
opening up the tray and slot thingys trying to work out where the jam is.

You remove a whole load of screwed up paper, close it all up.
Wait.... Nothing happens all the lights are still flashing.

Open it up all over again, burn your fingers trying to reach into the hot innards of
the machine. Find a teeny weeny piece of paper the size of a finger nail.

Close it all up it whirs into motion, then it beeps to say it's ran out of tonor! Waaargh

Where's the hammer!
 
Oh my, I discovered a new pet hate over the last few days... I think I'm
gonna shoot someone or something!


One of our neighbours has got a new cat they have named SWEETIE, aaargh...

Picture this, it's red hot at night, you open your bedroom window and suddenly this is
what you hear at midnight just as you are nicely nodding off to sleep.

"Sweetie, it's mummy, time to come home sweetie". Shakes box of cat food.
"Come in Sweetie it's bed time". More shaking of box of cat food.
"Come on darling, time to come in now, mummy has got something for you to eat".
Shakes cat food again.

Sweetie does not appear so door gets slammed shut.

20 minutes later door opens, shakes box of cat food again.

"Sweetie come and see what I have got for you, come in now it's bed time".
More shaking of cat food - do you have any idea how loud a box of cat food sounds when
you shake it hard!

"Come to mummy Sweetie, it's getting late now".

On and on it continues every 20 minutes or so.


Any suggestions anyone, should I shoot the cat, the owner or should I aim for the box
of cat food?

Im starting to have evil thoughts due to sleep deprivation! :(

Just use a fake dog bark app for your iphone/android and then connect to your bluetooth speaker...it will scare the cat into the dumb neighbor's house or scare the neighbor...either way a win-win hahahaha...:)