J
jennymae
Guest
Yell at the owner and say "sweetie is out gettin' some sugar. He'll probably be out all night so shut up and go to sleep!" lol
You can't say stuff like that, I'm almost dying here lololol
Yell at the owner and say "sweetie is out gettin' some sugar. He'll probably be out all night so shut up and go to sleep!" lol
You can't say stuff like that, I'm almost dying here lololol![]()
Pour sugar in her garden, say you thought she needed it
wait for ants to arrive
Dunno.... I didn't run into British ants, only midges .... come to think of it, midges might eat the cat
Hummingbirds??? Wha??
Hard to tell the difference between a BIG bee and a hummingbird. Besides, it's already established. Most of us (you and me excluded) hate birds. lolHummingbirds??? Wha??
I'm still stuck imagining "red hot night" in England. I thought nights there come in foggy, thus clammy.Oh my, I discovered a new pet hate over the last few days... I think I'm
gonna shoot someone or something!
One of our neighbours has got a new cat they have named SWEETIE, aaargh...
Picture this, it's red hot at night, you open your bedroom window and suddenly this is
what you hear at midnight just as you are nicely nodding off to sleep.
"Sweetie, it's mummy, time to come home sweetie". Shakes box of cat food.
"Come in Sweetie it's bed time". More shaking of box of cat food.
"Come on darling, time to come in now, mummy has got something for you to eat".
Shakes cat food again.
Sweetie does not appear so door gets slammed shut.
20 minutes later door opens, shakes box of cat food again.
"Sweetie come and see what I have got for you, come in now it's bed time".
More shaking of cat food - do you have any idea how loud a box of cat food sounds when
you shake it hard!
"Come to mummy Sweetie, it's getting late now".
On and on it continues every 20 minutes or so.
Any suggestions anyone, should I shoot the cat, the owner or should I aim for the box
of cat food?
Im starting to have evil thoughts due to sleep deprivation!![]()
Actually that doesn't bother me...it's more when answering a question. I see/hear it on interviews all the time. For instance:
Question: "Could you explain what happened when you witnessed the accident?"
Typical beginning of answer: "So the car approached me at speed."
What exactly is the purpose for the prefixed "So" in this reply?
If it does, then pour the sugar on her. The cat can't help what name her slave gave her. And she's just doing what comes natural to cats. I trained my cat well. He came when I whistled. It's all in how good the cat food is. Box food? I'd still be waiting for the cat to come home 30 years later. lolWould they eat the cat!
Like tough rabbit.Humm now you got me thinking...wonder what curried cat tastes like..maybe like chicken!
I'm still stuck imagining "red hot night" in England. I thought nights there come in foggy, thus clammy.
Seriously? I'd think I'd shout out, "Sweetie is spending the night with TomCat. I might join them, because a yowling tom cat has to be quieter than this."
She'll never figure out who said that because of the fog.
![]()
Hard to tell the difference between a BIG bee and a hummingbird. Besides, it's already established. Most of us (you and me excluded) hate birds. lol
Oh my, I discovered a new pet hate over the last few days... I think I'm
gonna shoot someone or something!
One of our neighbours has got a new cat they have named SWEETIE, aaargh...
Picture this, it's red hot at night, you open your bedroom window and suddenly this is
what you hear at midnight just as you are nicely nodding off to sleep.
"Sweetie, it's mummy, time to come home sweetie". Shakes box of cat food.
"Come in Sweetie it's bed time". More shaking of box of cat food.
"Come on darling, time to come in now, mummy has got something for you to eat".
Shakes cat food again.
Sweetie does not appear so door gets slammed shut.
20 minutes later door opens, shakes box of cat food again.
"Sweetie come and see what I have got for you, come in now it's bed time".
More shaking of cat food - do you have any idea how loud a box of cat food sounds when
you shake it hard!
"Come to mummy Sweetie, it's getting late now".
On and on it continues every 20 minutes or so.
Any suggestions anyone, should I shoot the cat, the owner or should I aim for the box
of cat food?
Im starting to have evil thoughts due to sleep deprivation!![]()