Please give me your input!?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
OOOOOOO!
He calls me a Russellite, and is afraid of Watchtower articles.
AND he unquestioningly accepts church dogma.

How sad.
Question. Why feed that which seeks to cause others to lose their peace paying them attention?

Remember the wisdom?
Proverbs 18:2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Proverbs 29:11 A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

The ignore function quashes the schemes of the devil. :giggle:

Oct 7, 2018
Question. Why feed that which seeks to cause others to lose their peace paying them attention?

Remember the wisdom?
Proverbs 18:2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Proverbs 29:11 A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since they say they are Christian- I give them the 'Benefit of the Doubt'....

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Insults are attacks upon the nature or character of a person or a group of people. One cannot insult an idea. If you don't care for your ideas being criticized, you're welcome to leave. Don't let the door hit you in the behind on your way out though.
Why would anyone defend insults.
“Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you.”
― Israelmore Ayivor

Insults are exactly as defined. Disrespectful and scornful abuse.

Opinions are subject to review and criticism. There is a difference between insult and criticism. Criticism is derived through analysis and judgment of someone's observation or opinion in this case of scripture.

Oct 7, 2018
And thus this poster denies the truth about God and Christ by attacking my post.

The primary attack on Christianity is an attack on Christ -- that He is not God.

But if He is not God He cannot be either Lord or Savior.

Let me get this STRAIGHT; I 'ATTACK' Jesus by BELIEVING WHAT HE SAID?????

John 14:1- “Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since they say they are Christian- I give them the 'Benefit of the Doubt'....
Benefit of the doubt=a concession that a person or fact must be regarded as correct or justified, if the contrary has not been proven.

After so long has the contrary not proven itself repeatedly?

Dec 12, 2013
Keep up the Confirmation Bias, DC- that is the ONLY way you can continue being fooled.
Do you bel

Remember the wisdom?

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

Why feed that which denies the divinity of Christ and that which reduces JESUS to a created being......you know...by default when you defend that which is false you place yourself in the false group.....tragic that God's people cannot defend the truth without those who claim to know God defending those which are false.....

Oct 7, 2018
Benefit of the doubt=a concession that a person or fact must be regarded as correct or justified, if the contrary has not been proven.

After so long has the contrary not proven itself repeatedly?

Yes- in general, but not with each one.
I, for example, used to be one of them....

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is God's 'nature'?
He is a Spirit Being.
He is Love.

So is Jesus.
The Triune Travesty has NOTHING to do with logic nor Scripture- ONLY Churchianity.
What a "cop" out questionmark. When you ask more questions like your doing it shows how Biblically ignorant you really are. Even still, I will answer your question. Gods nature is that of deity, i.e God. What is your nature? It would be human just like the rest of humanity is human. Gods nature or deity is what distinguishes Him from all that is not deity. Just like your nature of human distinguishes you from all that is not human. As a human you cannot produce a donkey or mule can you? It's a universal law by God that everything produces after its own kind.

And regarding John 2:24 God is a spiritual being but again His nature is that of deity. You also said God is love but that is not His nature. Love is an attribute of God. As a human is you nature love? Your a sinner by nature. And btw, I never mentioned one word about the Trinity for a reason. That reason is because this has nothing to do with the Trinity. It has everything to do with who is Jesus Christ?

At Matthew 16:13 Jesus ask His disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" then Peter said, "Thou art the Christ/Messiah, the Son of the living God." Then at vs17 Jesus blesses Peter because flesh and blood did not "REVEAL" this to you , but My Father who is in heaven." Jesus did not say, "Ok Peter, your wrong because I'm really a part of the trinity." In short, you not only should take some courses on logic but also in Biology as well as some Bible 101 boy? :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

J

jaybird88

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is God's 'nature'?
He is a Spirit Being.
He is Love.

So is Jesus.
The Triune Travesty has NOTHING to do with logic nor Scripture- ONLY Churchianity.
doesnt Jesus sit at the right hand of the Most High. according to the trinity this would make Jesus sitting at the right hand of Himself, thats logical right??

Oct 7, 2018
Do you bel
Why feed that which denies the divinity of Christ and that which reduces JESUS to a created being......you know...by default when you defend that which is false you place yourself in the false group.....tragic that God's people cannot defend the truth without those who claim to know God defending those which are false.....
----------------------
Why feed that which denies what Christ said and that which reduces JESUS to 1/3 God......you know...by default when you defend that which is false you place yourself in the false group.....tragic that Trinitarians cannot defend theDogma without those who claim to know a Trio of Gods which don't exist.....

Oct 7, 2018
What a "cop" out questionmark. When you ask more questions like your doing it shows how Biblically ignorant you really are. Even still, I will answer your question. Gods nature is that of deity, i.e God. What is your nature? It would be human just like the rest of humanity is human. Gods nature or deity is what distinguishes Him from all that is not deity. Just like your nature of human distinguishes you from all that is not human. As a human you cannot produce a donkey or mule can you? It's a universal law by God that everything produces after its own kind.

And regarding John 2:24 God is a spiritual being but again His nature is that of deity. You also said God is love but that is not His nature. Love is an attribute of God. As a human is you nature love? Your a sinner by nature. And btw, I never mentioned one word about the Trinity for a reason. That reason is because this has nothing to do with the Trinity. It has everything to do with who is Jesus Christ?

At Matthew 16:13 Jesus ask His disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" then Peter said, "Thou art the Christ/Messiah, the Son of the living God." Then at vs17 Jesus blesses Peter because flesh and blood did not "REVEAL" this to you , but My Father who is in heaven." Jesus did not say, "Ok Peter, your wrong because I'm really a part of the trinity." In short, you not only should take some courses on logic but also in Biology as well as some Bible 101 boy? :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

So- God is a Species?
"God" means the Supreme Being.
You have 3?
'Co-Almighty'?

Oct 7, 2018
doesnt Jesus sit at the right hand of the Most High. according to the trinity this would make Jesus sitting at the right hand of Himself, thats logical right??
And the Ghost would be on the Left!
Brilliant observation.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
It is if one realizes how the Bible is written. "Dextera Domini", "Right hand of the Lord", refers to God's omnipotence , and the right hand being in Hebrew symbolism, the place of high honor. God's omnipotence was represented in his embodiment as the anointed one who was holy spirit in flesh. "No one comes to the Father but through the Christ (anointing)." "The kingdom of God is within."

J

jaybird88

And the Ghost would be on the Left!
Brilliant observation.
another simple observation, the baptism. all those people are there and a voice speaks from the heavens, Jesus is right there with the people so its not Jesus speaking but according to the doctrine it was Jesus speaking.

J

jaybird88

It is if one realizes how the Bible is written. "Dextera Domini", "Right hand of the Lord", refers to God's omnipotence , and the right hand being in Hebrew symbolism, the place of high honor. God's omnipotence was represented in his embodiment as the anointed one who was holy spirit in flesh. "No one comes to the Father but through the Christ (anointing)." "The kingdom of God is within."
its not how the disciples saw it, they were asking Jesus who was going to be at the other hand of the Most High, and Jesus answers them saying its not His descision to make, but doesnt the doctrine say Jesus does in fact have the authority to make that call?

Oct 7, 2018
its not how the disciples saw it, they were asking Jesus who was going to be at the other hand of the Most High, and Jesus answers them saying its not His descision to make, but doesnt the doctrine say Jesus does in fact have the authority to make that call?
AND the God-Ghost?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
----------------------
Why feed that which denies what Christ said and that which reduces JESUS to 1/3 God......you know...by default when you defend that which is false you place yourself in the false group.....tragic that Trinitarians cannot defend theDogma without those who claim to know a Trio of Gods which don't exist.....
When you find "Christians" asserting that Jesus is one-third of God, or that we believe in a trio of gods, then by all means, criticize those ideas because they aren't the truth.

Misrepresenting the ideas of others and attacking those ideas is called a strawman argument, and it has no merit.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
You don't have the authority to speak to how the Disciples saw it. Jesus himself said that he and the father are one.
Putting any other spin on it is man's imagination.Not God's word.