please help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 22, 2020
i posted on here pouring my heart out and asking for help with a huge thing in my life and wrote it all down but it was not published and now its gone. i feel so broken because i am trying so hard to lead a good life for my children and if i bring up my unfair treatment of our indigenous people for the past 1000s of years it gets deleted... i want to believe that our people are trying to heal and there is nothing wrong with them other than the colour of our skin. i feel so refused and told to leave like this is not how christians are supposed to be like i thought we can help each other and if i poured all my fears and thoughts out but whatever reason i may have said that hurt the reader then have other administrators. i feel like i am not accepted here 💔

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hey dear Darlene, I do not remember seeing that thread you can not find but I want you to know something.

You are welcome here, regardless of where you are from. In other words, the color of your skin is not something any administrator would hold against you. Afterall, this is an international website and I have never witnessed any administrator displaying any bias towards any one for the color of their skin or any other ignorant way of thinking like that. Robo is reasonable and fair as is Oncefallen.

Like I said, I am uncertain of the content of said thread. Therefore, I can not really speak to why it would have been deleted.

In short, welcome aboard Darlene. I am sorry you felt unwelcomed.

Familial Hugs, from a far.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
i posted on here pouring my heart out and asking for help with a huge thing in my life and wrote it all down but it was not published and now its gone. i feel so broken because i am trying so hard to lead a good life for my children and if i bring up my unfair treatment of our indigenous people for the past 1000s of years it gets deleted... i want to believe that our people are trying to heal and there is nothing wrong with them other than the colour of our skin. i feel so refused and told to leave like this is not how christians are supposed to be like i thought we can help each other and if i poured all my fears and thoughts out but whatever reason i may have said that hurt the reader then have other administrators. i feel like i am not accepted here 💔

Most threads have to be approved by a moderator first. If one is not online, it may take awhile for the thread to be approved and posted.. And who told you to leave here??

Wanting to leave over one deleted/ unposted thread, is a pretty flimsy reason. :/

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Was it the "please pray for us" thread you started in the family forum? Because it DID post and it is still there..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You are very much welcomed here.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Most threads have to be approved by a moderator first. If one is not online, it may take awhile for the thread to be approved and posted.. And who told you to leave here??

Wanting to leave over one deleted/ unposted thread, is a pretty flimsy reason. :/
Personally, I have had one thread deleted and another that was closed. It's really no big deal.

Mar 22, 2020
Hey dear Darlene, I do not remember seeing that thread you can not find but I want you to know something.

You are welcome here, regardless of where you are from. In other words, the color of your skin is not something any administrator would hold against you. Afterall, this is an international website and I have never witnessed any administrator displaying any bias towards any one for the color of their skin or any other ignorant way of thinking like that. Robo is reasonable and fair as is Oncefallen.

Like I said, I am uncertain of the content of said thread. Therefore, I can not really speak to why it would have been deleted.

In short, welcome aboard Darlene. I am sorry you felt unwelcomed.

Familial Hugs, from a far.
i truly apologize but all my life i’ve been looked down on because of my skin. everywhere across north america natives are treated so bad since the beginning of time still to this very day💔

my family members in my small northern home community are not prepared for this and they just confirmed one case in northern alberta. i am terrified and love all the people.

im very proud of the fact my family stories are shared from generation to generation. less than a 150 years ago our indigenous we never ever even knew other people existed let alone whole bustling cities in other parts of the world. i am proud of that and now look at the indigenous people 💔😞😖
some of us can barely help ourselves because something broke the spirit in our lives when the innocent were taken.

that pain and anguish needs help to renew faith and wellness in and amongst eachother.

in the Holy Bible KJV old testament. the book of joel explains what is happening right now to our home land in northern alberta.

its something i need help praying for to heal. i love all people and their stories but sometimes its painful to be considered less than no matter what.

i hope this makes sense but i feel that i have
no other way to explain😖😑💖🥰 i believe in my home and we do what’s good and right in our hearts we always have. i try hard to adapt to these ever changing modern ways because the totally make a difference in reaching out🥰🥰🥰🥰 i love you all

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Darlene_m, this is a long shot, but are you talking about your original/opening thread by any chance (which I believe you can find at the link below)?

If not, do you remember which board you tried to post your knew thread on by any chance (the post you are missing was an OP/the beginning of a brand new thread, yes)? I know that unpublished replies are still around until at least the next day, but I'm not sure how that works with unpublished OP's :unsure: (perhaps they disappear immediately since there is no established thread to save them in?)

~Deut

Mar 22, 2020
Hello @Darlene_m, this is a long shot, but are you talking about your original/opening thread by any chance (which I believe you can find at the link below)?

If not, do you remember which board you tried to post your knew thread on by any chance (the post you are missing was an OP/the beginning of a brand new thread, yes)? I know that unpublished replies are still around until at least the next day, but I'm not sure how that works with unpublished OP's :unsure: (perhaps they disappear immediately since there is no established thread to save them in?)

~Deut
@Deuteronomy i truly apologize because i overreacted and i don’t feel like i was being heard. i am being heard through prayer though because i have no idea what i am doing here with my children. i am only guiding myself with what feels right in my heart. my man is angry because i tend to spend more time with the girls these days and reading the holy bible.
last night i read in the old testament the book of joel and i felt peace in my home. i felt i couldn’t sleep and neither my child, she asked if i could read so i read out loud.
i even prayed with my son last night for the first time after they spent the day in their rooms.

they never get sent to their rooms and i didn’t see no harm in a day in the room if they can play games from morning to night and not think anything about it.

no harm at all i got to get in touch with my mans auntie and learned much of my mana family. thank you all for being so kind and patient. some of us never ever felt that because some of us never even left the reserve so that means we don’t know real kind and loving people exist.

i think thats how he feels inside when i am praying. saying i am being converted.

no i am not, i love this feeling of sharing my thoughts and prayers. i will never let him dim this little light of mine again.

Mar 22, 2020
Hello again Darlene, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
i am having a hard time but i believe that we all have something worth fighting for.
people are laughing at me because i said there is a battle right now between good and evil. i can literally feel the presence of evil in people and sometimes i barely ever leave me house because of all the pain i have been through its just easier to be home alone to not ever get hurt again. but i love people and i want us to live ... what if i get sick then what who is gonna raise my baby’s and i cant count on a man who barely even cares for his own children.

i feel like giving up and just locking myself in the room.

Mar 22, 2020
Relax, you're doing great and are an asset to the community.
what do you mean asset? please think im the crazy cat lady that nobody cares about :( it hard to teach my children anything about things they should have been taught before 5 now 12 & 10 n still acting like they are 3-5 is sad for me like i failed

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
It seems as if something drastic has happened.

What happened between your first thread here on CC and now? It's as if the tone has changed.

Please don't take this as confrontational; I'm genuinely curious and concerned.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
You are an asset because you are sharing and interacting. Christian fellowship is why most come here. It is for me anyway, and learning too. You didn't throw a fit, you spoke your heartfelt feelings. I am so sorry that anyone would hurt your heart and treat you in a way that lacks dignity.

I am sad that you and ppl in your area are suffering. I can only imagine. I can not speak to it, but It sounds very hard.

I am glad that you are finding refuge in the word. I am glad you are reaching out here. It is healthy to spend quality time at His feet alone but also good not to isolate too much. Please don't give up. Keep hanging on!! God is working, this we both know.

You are in my prayers and again welcome.

Nov 17, 2019
New Mexico, USA
i am having a hard time but i believe that we all have something worth fighting for.
people are laughing at me because i said there is a battle right now between good and evil. i can literally feel the presence of evil in people and sometimes i barely ever leave me house because of all the pain i have been through its just easier to be home alone to not ever get hurt again. but i love people and i want us to live ... what if i get sick then what who is gonna raise my baby’s and i cant count on a man who barely even cares for his own children.

i feel like giving up and just locking myself in the room.
what do you mean asset? please think im the crazy cat lady that nobody cares about :( it hard to teach my children anything about things they should have been taught before 5 now 12 & 10 n still acting like they are 3-5 is sad for me like i failed
I normally don't comment on other's personal feelings, but I am compelled, through the Holy Spirit, to reach out to you.

I sense a lot of anxiety in you. Please let me say that what you are feeling is not from God. It is from the enemy, Satan.

If you want to have more peace in your life, you will have to fight back, and I don't mean fighting other people. I am referring to a spiritual battle:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12

Are you willing to fight a spiritual battle with me? Are you willing to let go of your fears and anxiety? Are you willing to learn?

You know you've won when you have peace in all circumstances. Jesus said:

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matt. 11:28-30

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
i truly apologize but all my life i’ve been looked down on because of my skin. everywhere across north america natives are treated so bad since the beginning of time still to this very day💔

my family members in my small northern home community are not prepared for this and they just confirmed one case in northern alberta. i am terrified and love all the people.

im very proud of the fact my family stories are shared from generation to generation. less than a 150 years ago our indigenous we never ever even knew other people existed let alone whole bustling cities in other parts of the world. i am proud of that and now look at the indigenous people 💔😞😖
some of us can barely help ourselves because something broke the spirit in our lives when the innocent were taken.

that pain and anguish needs help to renew faith and wellness in and amongst eachother.

in the Holy Bible KJV old testament. the book of joel explains what is happening right now to our home land in northern alberta.

its something i need help praying for to heal. i love all people and their stories but sometimes its painful to be considered less than no matter what.

i hope this makes sense but i feel that i have
no other way to explain😖😑💖🥰 i believe in my home and we do what’s good and right in our hearts we always have. i try hard to adapt to these ever changing modern ways because the totally make a difference in reaching out🥰🥰🥰🥰 i love you all
one more thing, thanks again for opening up and helping us understand what you are going through.
We love you too.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No, you have not failed at all. All children are different and learn at different pace.