Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I have had pneumonia all spring beginning with a very strange respiratory infection.
I've been able to recover 90% according to how I felt the other day. I got the energy to mow the entire lawn the day before yesterday. I felt encouraged, but was laboring to breath deeply. It was a struggle, but needed done. Since then I have relapsed. I can walk but my O2 saturation is low. Lot's of brain fog especially after exertion.
The worst part is sleep as I have upper respiratory issues at the same time which makes breathing through my nose/sinuses difficult.
Please pray for my immediate recovery.
I can't afford to lose more work.
I have had pneumonia all spring beginning with a very strange respiratory infection.
I've been able to recover 90% according to how I felt the other day. I got the energy to mow the entire lawn the day before yesterday. I felt encouraged, but was laboring to breath deeply. It was a struggle, but needed done. Since then I have relapsed. I can walk but my O2 saturation is low. Lot's of brain fog especially after exertion.
The worst part is sleep as I have upper respiratory issues at the same time which makes breathing through my nose/sinuses difficult.
Please pray for my immediate recovery.
I can't afford to lose more work.