Post a fact about yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FenceMan

My first full sentence as a toddler was about the leaves changing color in the fall... :)

Feb 7, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was particularly SHOCKED to read you voted for Obama! I'm still working on forgiving you too!!
I felt the first time was the right thing to do. Blacks need far better representation than the likes of race-baiters like Jessie & Al. But, if I had voted for him the second time around, after he so clearly showed his main goal was to bring America down, THEN I would have serious doubts about my sanity.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
I admit....actually got to page 10 on this thread!!!! I can go no further. :)

Oct 7, 2017
So yap, its a pretty simple thread, post a random fact about yourself. It can be about a talent of yours, something you like, something that you dont like, anything at all as long as its a fact about you.

Ill start it off...

I have a birthmark on my left hand. Its just a little red blotch right above my thumb on my palm. Its been there as long as I can remember : p

Well, love watching drama movies and I am always, always a crybaby when I see them.My favorite movie is ¨Me before you¨ and I've seen it at least 10 times and the ones I'm missing! LOL
I'm in love with Jesus and I could not live without him.

Jesus!!!!love youuuuuu with my life.:D

L

loverofjesus27

Well, love watching drama movies and I am always, always a crybaby when I see them.My favorite movie is ¨Me before you¨ and I've seen it at least 10 times and the ones I'm missing! LOL
I'm in love with Jesus and I could not live without him.

Jesus!!!!love youuuuuu with my life.:D

I was looking for that movie on netflix but couldn’t seem to find it. :/

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I admit....actually got to page 10 on this thread!!!! I can go no further. :)
That's how I feel about digging through threads in BDF trying to figure out who started the brawl.

L

loverofjesus27

I was about to correct you saying its 2018 hehe

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
My tree is here and I went to Hobby Lobby and got ornaments and a giant star. It's awesome!

Rosyshine

Feb 26, 2017
I love to swing and then kick my shoes off in midair. It's pure joy!

Oct 7, 2017
I can't make it thru a movie that showcases any combination of: genuine selfless acts of kindness, compassion or unconditional love - without crying my eyes out...
even animated movies with those elements break me up...

haha, I know what are you talking about. There is a movie that I love also but it hurts me a lot and I cry and cry. It is the passion of Christ from Mel Gibson. buuuuu and sniff...

Feb 7, 2015
haha, I know what are you talking about. There is a movie that I love also but it hurts me a lot and I cry and cry. It is the passion of Christ from Mel Gibson. buuuuu and sniff...
I felt that way about, "We were Soldiers Once, and Young."

[video=youtube;AQVte-dL86Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVte-dL86Y[/video]

Last edited:

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
My decorated tree makes me happy. <3

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
To me there is only one thing in the whole world that you can bet your Life on and that is the WORD OF GOD.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Life is so beautiful, enjoyable and easy. JESUS is Life.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I have returned to the CC world with a new laptop hard drive, a brand new phone, and a half dead look due to not nearly enough sleep in the last 2 days.

L

loverofjesus27

I don’t see an end to my dog. Maybe she’s eternal :0

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I love Christmas music... ALL THE TIME