Post a fact about yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I haven't ate a Pez from a dispenser in years. Taste like Sweet Tarts.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Today I was up past four in the morning, downloading new fonts, and
discovering new elements of pixlr. Here are some of the things I made:

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
I love reading. I usually read a book a week, depending on how long the book is, maybe two a week.

Feb 7, 2015
Did you ever race them?
I raced Motocross for a couple of years. I rode some "Enduros." And I Road Raced for about four years. Oh, yeah, I also tried riding "Trials", but I was never much good.

Feb 5, 2017
My best record for numerical memory recall is 36 digits.

Feb 7, 2015
When I was 8, I had eaten 31 pieces of chicken at one of those "all you can eat" places, when I asked the waitress if I could go to the bathroom and come back. When I returned, the manager had cleared my plate away, and said I couldn't have any more. He said I had to have my mother with me if I came back.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I raced Motocross for a couple of years. I rode some "Enduros." And I Road Raced for about four years. Oh, yeah, I also tried riding "Trials", but I was never much good.
My Brother-In-Law told me one time that there are two kinds of motorcycle riders..... Them that's been down and them that's going down.....lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
When I was a kid I almost ate a whole jar of pickles by myself cause I liked them so much but I foundered myself and was so sick of them I didn't eat a pickle for a very long time.

Feb 7, 2015
When I was a kid I almost ate a whole jar of pickles by myself cause I liked them so much but I foundered myself and was so sick of them I didn't eat a pickle for a very long time.
That happened to me with cigarettes. My mother had me smoke a whole one when all I had done till then was puff some. I got sicker than a dog.

dailybread

Jan 7, 2018
Facts about me, hmmmm lol. I suppose that I'll start off by saying that I like to read and write, just like John Boy off the Waltons :) Everyone that sees my handwriting asks me if I went to school for it lol. I'm like,"That's just the way I write!" An odd thing for a male to say is that he doesn't like sports. Unfortunately, I'm one of those lol. I've been told to hand in my "man card" because of it. I mean, I used to play soccer as a kid but grew out of it - thanks to the discovery of SNES lol. I have a big heart for cats actually. I like dogs too, but I'm a cat person through and through (says no guy ever lol). I don't like:

-Mayo
-Banana
-Coconut (but love the scent)
-Porkchops (They're ok, but not really my cup of tea)
-Ford :)p)
-Black olives

I do like:

-Anything Italian (love the language)
-Five Guys Burgers and Fries (well, most restaurants lol)
-Zaxby's Chicken
-Cats, of course.
-Church (Love is a better term :)

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
I eat just one meal a day that mostly consists of protein and vegetables

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
So yap, its a pretty simple thread, post a random fact about yourself. It can be about a talent of yours, something you like, something that you dont like, anything at all as long as its a fact about you.

Ill start it off...

I have a birthmark on my left hand. Its just a little red blotch right above my thumb on my palm. Its been there as long as I can remember : p
I'm 70

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Facts about me, hmmmm lol. I suppose that I'll start off by saying that I like to read and write, just like John Boy off the Waltons :) Everyone that sees my handwriting asks me if I went to school for it lol. I'm like,"That's just the way I write!" An odd thing for a male to say is that he doesn't like sports. Unfortunately, I'm one of those lol. I've been told to hand in my "man card" because of it. I mean, I used to play soccer as a kid but grew out of it - thanks to the discovery of SNES lol. I have a big heart for cats actually. I like dogs too, but I'm a cat person through and through (says no guy ever lol). I don't like:

-Mayo
-Banana
-Coconut (but love the scent)
-Porkchops (They're ok, but not really my cup of tea)
-Ford :)p)
-Black olives

I do like:

-Anything Italian (love the language)
-Five Guys Burgers and Fries (well, most restaurants lol)
-Zaxby's Chicken
-Cats, of course.
-Church (Love is a better term :)
Amen to the cats. They were worshiped by the ancient Egyptians. They have not forgotten. They expect the same treatment now. How can you not respect such tradition? Dogs............. noisy, dirty, smelly, clumsy, excitable........... they have their bad points too.