Post a fact about yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
I hate having long hair and refuse to ever again.
It gets stuck in carpet,on bath cloths and embeds in towels.🤢🤢🤢

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Why RIP sir Tourist....?
WillieT lived a few miles from me in the next city over in Florida. My wife and I went out to eat with him and his wife quite a few times. One day, a couple years ago WillieT wife called and said he passed away suddenly from a brain bleed. I believe that he was 72 or 73 when he died. We were both very sad. Even when he was banned we still stayed in touch.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
WillieT lived a few miles from me in the next city over in Florida. My wife and I went out to eat with him and his wife quite a few times. One day, a couple years ago WillieT wife called and said he passed away suddenly from a brain bleed. I believe that he was 72 or 73 when he died. We were both very sad. Even when he was banned we still stayed in touch.

I used to see him here on CC when I was still new....sad to know that he passed away already ....😔

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
what?
aw

Well heres a useless/interesting fact about me.
My given first name is an anagram of ALIENS

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Good. Somebody needs to. It is a severely underappreciated instrument.

Ahem... Sorry, I'm letting my music nerd show through.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
are they like pets or meat rabbits?
They're pets. I would like to start taking them to rabbit shows eventually, but there's been a rabbit virus going around and I don't want to risk taking them near other rabbits right now.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
I'm 5'2, my eyes are blue
GU chee GU chee GU chef GU!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I play the congas on the worship team at church.
Good. Somebody needs to. It is a severely underappreciated instrument.

Ahem... Sorry, I'm letting my music nerd show through.
I THOUGHT I had made that comment somewhere in the forum recently, but I ran a search in my recent comments for "conga" and didn't find anything, so I thought I had only intended to post it but never got around to it.

Sorry for the repeat in another thread.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
So your first name is The X-Files?!

Sorry, sorry... I saw a video about that show the other day and just couldn't help myself. :alien:
haha no
its an anagram...of the word ALIENS so you have to figure it out....

Feb 23, 2021
I THOUGHT I had made that comment somewhere in the forum recently, but I ran a search in my recent comments for "conga" and didn't find anything, so I thought I had only intended to post it but never got around to it.

Sorry for the repeat in another thread.
I'm so confused! Yes, I saw your comment. 😁 Are these posts appearing and disappearing?

I always appreciate my Congas! And my Djembe too. And my bongos, although I think my grandson borrowed them.

Guess I need a new fact...
I am very, very good with chopsticks.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Ruby is not my real name.

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
This is fun....
I went to Bali years ago, while visiting a tourist spot a monkey suddenly came up to me and stole one of my slipper, quickly ran off to the side, left me flabbergasted while he mock me for it and friends are dying laughing!
The tour guide bribed the monkey and got my slipper back.
Fun Fact! I hated that monkey! 😠😂

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
My eyes are hazel-green, and I will never be bored for a lack of interests.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
This is fun....
I went to Bali years ago, while visiting a tourist spot a monkey suddenly came up to me and stole one of my slipper, quickly ran off to the side, left me flabbergasted while he mock me for it and friends are dying laughing!
The tour guide bribed the monkey and got my slipper back.
Fun Fact! I hated that monkey! 😠😂
They watch people. They learn. Like the velociraptors in Jurassic Park.