P
progressivenerdgirl
Guest
I certainly do, and I think most dietary scares is utter rubbish by people creating an excuse to politicize food. All this nonsense about diet composition and so forth is just vomited forth when it is well known that the actual science of cellular construction and nutritional absorption is nowhere near advanced enough to possibly justify their unending and contradictory 'food facts'.Oh dear. I hope you don't really believe what you wrote. I'm not an anti-fast-food person, I eat greasy fast food everyday and love it (usually) but if you really believe what you wrote, you can be headed for some serious (and very preventable) health problems in the future.
The entire 'food pyramid' is a laughingstock which exists solely as free advertising for the Agribusiness Lobby, and the same is true of all this GMO/Transfat scare mongering.
And don't even get me started on the idiotic mythology that laymen believe because of some poorly-worded technically asinine puff piece they read in a newspaper.
Basically, almost everything that most people believe is wrong; and if it is right it is usually for the wrong reasons. So I have little faith in our modern pseudo-scientific life charts. Astrology repackaged for people too lazy to read star charts.
Last edited: