I am covered rotten in sins, But if I finish the race, I will be clothed with Christs righteousness through His blood.so your sinless?
I am covered rotten in sins, But if I finish the race, I will be clothed with Christs righteousness through His blood.so your sinless?
PROVE YOUR CLAIM STOP ACCUSING ME WITHOUT PROOF!
1 Corinthians 5:11-13then tell me/
why are you judging Gods people?
what other reason would you have?
John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
If Yeshua said: if you love me keep my commandments... And Yeshua is God, then that means we are told to keep the Commandments am I wrong?
PROVE YOUR CLAIM STOP ACCUSING ME WITHOUT PROOF!
A person wiser than me showed me Matthew 18:15-17 ESVYou prove it every time you condemn people who worship the birth and death of Christ.
next..
(ps you need to remove th eplank out of your eye, before you try to remove the speck out of someone elses. remember that command of God)
Can I have bible verses supporting your claims?I think perhaps there are some things you are not quite understanding. First of all you need to understand that everything that proceeds from the mouth of God is the law of God whether it is related to the old covenant or the new covenant. The second thing you need to understand that when the law was fulfilled it was done away with and replaced. And even if that had not been accomplished the law was still ONLY for the nation of Israel, NEVER for anyone else. What was binding upon the nation of Israel before the cross is no longer binding.
Blain has anyone told you, your weird in a REALLY REALLY funny way?you know as a kid I believed in santa and I knew all the songs I knew how he was always watching me when I am sleeping and when I am awake. Personally it creep me out, knowing there is a fat white haired man watching my every move made me feel like I was being stalked. that is until I turned ten and saw my parents doing the presents then I learned they had lied to me about santa and I was in a way relieved
Oh yes many times lo. I know how weird I am I simply embrace the weirdnessBlain has anyone told you, your weird in a REALLY REALLY funny way?
you know as a kid I believed in santa and I knew all the songs I knew how he was always watching me when I am sleeping and when I am awake. Personally it creep me out, knowing there is a fat white haired man watching my every move made me feel like I was being stalked. that is until I turned ten and saw my parents doing the presents then I learned they had lied to me about santa and I was in a way relieved
Can I have bible verses supporting your claims?![]()
Blond here.....I haven't read a thing on this thread so far as I have been busy with Christmas preparations. I understand that there is a stink going on and a few f worded ***'s have been flying and people are a little huffy and puffy....But listen up folks those of you who may know and love me....
I am busy writing out my Christmas cards and I would really like to send some to you guys so Lady Blue and who ever else might want to get some Christmas cheer/wishes from the Tourist family Blond included this year..... Please personal message me your address..... O.K. Lady Blue? Please as I am cereal about getting my Christmas cards in the mail before the 15th of December....as this Blond does celebrate Christmas and other holidays pagan or not.... I at least believe in the love part and family get together part of these holidays..... So Please help a Blond out and personal message me your addresses O.K.?
Carry on the fight/debate/discussion but check the weapons at the door o.k.? Carry on Blond out......will be back when I have some time to read.......Ho Ho Ho..... and Merry Christmas.....!!!!
There does not seem to be much chatter about Easter in this combined holiday thread.
aww♥ I would totally want one but my mom would flipp out if I gave out my address online, she is one of those ppl who are extremely suspicious about anyone especially ppl online. when Powemm and I went to church together and she dropped me off at my house I got in huge troubleBlond here.....I haven't read a thing on this thread so far as I have been busy with Christmas preparations. I understand that there is a stink going on and a few f worded ***'s have been flying and people are a little huffy and puffy....But listen up folks those of you who may know and love me....
I am busy writing out my Christmas cards and I would really like to send some to you guys so Lady Blue and who ever else might want to get some Christmas cheer/wishes from the Tourist family Blond included this year..... Please personal message me your address..... O.K. Lady Blue? Please as I am cereal about getting my Christmas cards in the mail before the 15th of December....as this Blond does celebrate Christmas and other holidays pagan or not.... I at least believe in the love part and family get together part of these holidays..... So Please help a Blond out and personal message me your addresses O.K.?
Carry on the fight/debate/discussion but check the weapons at the door o.k.? Carry on Blond out......will be back when I have some time to read.......Ho Ho Ho..... and Merry Christmas.....!!!!
I am covered rotten in sins, But if I finish the race, I will be clothed with Christs righteousness through His blood.
1 Corinthians 5:11-13
John 7:24