scare a date off with 1 phrase!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Galatea

Like the Gates of Hell, I wear a sign that reads “Abandon hope all ye who enter here”.

G

Galatea

The investment is too costly for the dubious rewards. The investment is greater than the returns, a terrible deal.

C

claysmithr

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.

J

joefizz

*Drinks from water bottle, moans intensely*

Don't worry, it's just water...
Is that why whales are coming to check on you?if that's water then it must be perrier because spring water isn't that mood changing.

J

joefizz

Perhaps I should explain my staring at you, every time I see someone of the opposite gender I look them over for hours to see if they are normal,just a few more hours and I'll let you know if you are normal,it's not because I'm a creep.

J

joefizz

You would look prettier with bugs in your hair.

J

joefizz

You remind me of a mole!:cool:

S

Susanna

Say, did you hear about the jailbreak?

No?

Good!

J

joefizz

Can I munch your cake?

J

joefizz

I have no lips currently!

J

joefizz

I am the professional cutter of cheese!

J

joefizz

If I was green would I be healthy?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I fooled the warden into believing this is a conjugal visit, but let's just enjoy our date.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Me: *Forgets that I just did a little thing that I call...the 'Empty Heal' glitch (People in the "Post a fact" thread, you may know what I'm referring to...)*

I'm totally the best Pokemon trainer, here, take a look at my badges!

Guy: Oh, really? You're on!

*Presses the Start Menu, clicks on my Nickname*

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You are now under my spell. You will do anything I want..

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Me: *Forgets that I just did a little thing that I call...the 'Empty Heal' glitch (People in the "Post a fact" thread, you may know what I'm referring to...)*

I'm totally the best Pokemon trainer, here, take a look at my badges!

Guy: Oh, really? You're on!

*Presses the Start Menu, clicks on my Nickname*

P.S: Unlike what I previously said about the Empty Heal Glitch in the "Post a fact" thread, it turns out that I can still access my Start menu, it's just that the options aren't visible and, like you see here, is heavily corrupted...so yeah. :/