Should we stand with Israel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Churinga

Nov 12, 2018
With the tension around Israel what should Christians be doing.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There are two aspects to the relation of Christians with Israel:

1. Supporting government policies which ensure that the enemies of Israel are not aided and abetted in any way, while full support is provide for the security and survival of Israel. Iran is the primary threat to Israel and should not be allowed to have nuclear capability, since it is also the primary country for state-sponsored terrorism.

2. Supporting missionaries who are bringing the Gospel to Israel and providing humanitarian assistance where needed.

3. Praying for Israel and its conversion.

Dec 12, 2013
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem....and for the record.....the bible is clear, the Lion of Judah is not done with his people....I will always stand for Israel.....regardless of the naysayers and those who spiritualize away the yet fulfilled promises directed at Israel and the Jewish people....

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The United States should absolutely stand with Israel. President Trump has done very well in the regard, much more so than previous presidents.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
I don't see Israel the nation as anything Christians have to deal with. Nationally we have a moral obligation because of our involvment in the establishment of that nation, (I believe we signed onto the Balfour agreement?) but America did agree to stand with Israel. It is a great ally and should have support for its government and defenses.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem....and for the record.....the bible is clear, the Lion of Judah is not done with his people....I will always stand for Israel.....regardless of the naysayers and those who spiritualize away the yet fulfilled promises directed at Israel and the Jewish people....
Thank you.

My heart is heavy for my people too. Wicked, and taken over by secular humanistic judaism. (Its the majority today)

I will STILL always stand for Israel. Not one step back. I dont care what anyone says, I stood for Israel before I was a christian and will forever.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Stand FIRMLY! If Israel is ever attacked, we should be the 2nd Military to respond with full force.......The Israeli Army being the first.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
No more than any other nation, for Christians it's no longer of any theological or eschatological significance.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Make it clear that the USA is Israel's ally and will always help defend her against any threats/attacks. God says clearly 'I will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel' Gen 12:3. Amen.

Apr 15, 2017
The Bible says pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and in the future the whole earth shall be gathered together against Jerusalem, the Jews, Israel, and whoever burdens themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, and at that time all the Jews will be on their land for God will see to it, for when the Gentile nations come together they will cause all the Jews to go to Israel, which is what the New Age Christ wants for he wants to deceive them, for salvation is of the Jews, and Israel as a nation has to come to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah, for that is the only way God can continue on with His plan of salvation, so they will come to the truth, and the New Age Christ wants to hinder that but he will not succeed.

So I think it is best, and right, to always stand with Israel, and God will turn the nation of Israel to the truth in the future, which is why the world attacks them for the world has rejected the Gospel, and not allowing it to be preached in the future on a worldwide level.

And why would a Gentile want to go against their homeland Israel, and not stand with Israel, for when a Gentile is saved they become a Jew inward, and part of the commonwealth of Israel, so Israel is your home now if you are a Gentile saint, and we are strangers passing through the land looking for a better home, one that is made by God.

So in truth if all the people that confess Jesus as Lord and Savior were in the truth, and understood the truth then Israel should have over a billion people supporting them, instead of thinking the Church replaces Israel when Israel is the Church, and Jesus said salvation is of the Jews, and that is why the new earth is called the New Jerusalem, and the 12 tribes of Israel, and the 12 apostles of the Lamb, are written in the New Jerusalem.

We should always stand with Israel for she is our home now, for we belong to the commonwealth of Israel, and world without end which is the new earth, the New Jerusalem.

Because it is Israel all the way, which God said He is no respecter of persons, and Peter said God is no respecter of persons, but in every nation those that fear God, and do righteousness, is accepted by Him.

But God had to start with a nation and then let it branch out form there, and Israel is it, and Jerusalem the mother of us all.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
True Israel comprises of all who are in Christ. We should pray for the conversion of Jews everywhere.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

We are the Israel of God. All who believe that is. The Israel of this age is no longer the Israel of god. Examine it! It has varied denominations, it has no spiritual head.

The Israel of this age is only the staging grounds for certain prophecy fulfillment.

We await the New Jerusalem of God to be brought downand the Israel of God to be established forever; that is to say, the Kingdom.

glf1

Jun 10, 2018
Hey! Churinga... PTL!
Lu 21: 24-36, vs 24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the gentiles, until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled." Vs 28 "And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth neigh." Vs 32 "Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled."

In all of recorded history; no race, tribe, nation, or people have kept their national or ethnic identity for more than 500 years after being mingled into a larger people; except one, Israel. Then, almost 2000 years later, just as Jesus prophesied, Israel regains Jerusalem. What greater proof is there that the Lord is moving according to his promises to the Jewish forefathers, to show his power in the earth on behalf of his people for all to see as he prepares them to remove their ungodliness from them. Its almost time for the church to assume its role as the true kings and priests for mortal humanity as Jesus ascends to King David's throne. Let us begin our ministry as such with the prayer of faith for the peace of Jerusalem and for the Lord to give our brethren life that sin not unto death as our redemption draws ever nearer.
Maranatha!

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
And God stands with Israel.

Quantrill
a) you would have a very hard time to prove that today's Russian and atheistic Israel is actually the one of the Old Testament

b) God was never with unrepentant and unbelieving Israel, but always against it

So your claim has both historical and theological problems.

Trofimus

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
a) you would have a very hard time to prove that today's Russian and atheistic Israel is actually the one of the Old Testament

b) God was never with unrepentant and unbelieving Israel, but always against it

So your claim has both historical and theological problems.

Trofimus
(Jer. 31:35-37) "Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the LORD; if heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the eaerth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD."

No problem a'tall.

Quantrill