Do I blame Christianity for American & british bombing of Muslim countries for their oil?
Telling the truth about Mohammed is not strictly against the teachings of Jesus. You lie.I am sure Jesus ( peace be on him) teaches us all to respect your neighbours and even your enemies. What you are saying is strictly against teachings of Jesus. I can cherry pick lot of posts from anti Christian sites but i know that's not any good.
Who cares what you blame ... America is not the church ...Its a government of men . And the middle east is a mess because of islam..not because of the western nations.Do I blame Christianity for American & british bombing of Muslim countries for their oil?
Ok bud your quoran says you are allowed to lie to us ''kuffar'' in the name of your God for your own advantages, instructs you to literally slaughter us and you wanna tell me we aint enemies??
What are you doing here!? Did you really think we dont know how you are? Sneaking and coming into our chatrooms advertising your Religion? I hope the mods ban you
I just gave many many verses.Firstly where in Quran does it say that?
Firstly where in Quran does it say that? Second, If there is a lie in the post please point out !
I am not trying to force my belief, reason for the post is to not argue on the differences but to be cherish the similarities![]()
There are posts in this thread that are not hostile at all, simply a plain stating of the facts as laid out in the very books that Islam holds to be sacred. I suggest you read those posts and educate yourself on what Islam really is. Here is a video for you also:I have to say I'm a little bit surprised by the very hostile reactions here. They seem hostile to me, anyway. It's important to remember there are some peaceful Muslims who don't want to kill anyone.
Peaceislove, I'm not sure what your intenion was when you made this topic but if it was to promote a kind of harmony between people of different faiths and whatnot, I can respect that even if I don't entirely agree with it.
I won't try to force you or anyone else to become Christian and hope in return you won't try to force me or anyone else to become Muslim. I will try to keep an open mind, though. Thanks for trying to spread a message of peace and tolerance if that's what you were trying to do.
Agreed that there are dissimilarities, that does not mean we need to be enemies.
Differences will never end, that does not mean we need to argue all time.
The only thing that Christianity and Islam have in common is the belief that there is only one GOD.
I have to say I'm a little bit surprised by the very hostile reactions here. They seem hostile to me, anyway. It's important to remember there are some peaceful Muslims who don't want to kill anyone.
Peaceislove, I'm not sure what your intenion was when you made this topic but if it was to promote a kind of harmony between people of different faiths and whatnot, I can respect that even if I don't entirely agree with it.
I won't try to force you or anyone else to become Christian and hope in return you won't try to force me or anyone else to become Muslim. I will try to keep an open mind, though. Thanks for trying to spread a message of peace and tolerance if that's what you were trying to do.
Hi everyone
It's good to know we(Muslims & Christians) share a lot..
1. Belief in One God
2. Belief in Jesus as Messiah or Christ
3. Virgin birth of Jesus with no man's intervention.
4. Belief in Prophets of God.
5. Belief in Angels.
6. Belief in Heaven & Hell.
7. Belief in Afterlife.
8. Belief in Judgement day.
9. Belief in Second coming of Jesus.
10. Belief in Jesus killing the anti-Christ.
Cheers![]()
The only thing that Christianity and Islam have in common is the belief that there is only one GOD.
I have to say I'm a little bit surprised by the very hostile reactions here. They seem hostile to me, anyway. It's important to remember there are some peaceful Muslims who don't want to kill anyone.
Agreed that there are dissimilarities, that does not mean we need to be enemies.
Differences will never end, that does not mean we need to argue all time.