Simple Logic and Using Your God-Given Senses Easily Proves the Earth is not Globular.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
^ don't waste your time arguing with a flat earther.

this from someone who does not shy away from a disagreement.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
^ don't waste your time arguing with a flat earther.

this from someone who does not shy away from a disagreement.
I know what you mean. However, my hope is that others who might be convinced by specious FE arguments may see the folly of FE thinking.

Apr 8, 2023
Well, look, if the earth really is flat, then it's no problem: we'll just have to look where we're walking, so that we don't walk off the edge!

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
cropped.I tried to find the video.It turned up on my Youtube feed one day and I decided to watch it.

OK. Thanks for getting back to me. When I watch the news in the am, they include the weather of course and there is a video cam that they use and you can see the curvature even with that. I live in FL and the view is of a beach and the Atlantic. You know you can even alter the horizon line with Photoshop if you know how, make it straighter. No once adds curvature; there would be too much distortion and why would you do that anyway. The tool is for straightening cause not everyone pays attention to their horizon when taking a photo.

Anyway, the ole earth is just a big ole bouncing ball :giggle:

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
But if the earth is a disc with a dome on top, it isn't REALLY flat, now is it?

:sneaky:

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Then they should not be flying. They are delusional.

I do not employ tiktok or any other information harvesting app because I am not delusional.
They are flying on something, and it's not an airplane!

RaceRunner

Oct 13, 2022
Then they should not be flying. They are delusional.

I do not employ tiktok or any other information harvesting app because I am not delusional.
If these pilots would be dumb enough to try to fly based on a continual curve, they would crash the plane they are flying. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THE MAJORITY OF PILOTS DON'T TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND CRASH PLANES.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
If these pilots would be dumb enough to try to fly based on a continual curve, they would crash the plane they are flying. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THE MAJORITY OF PILOTS DON'T TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND CRASH PLANES.
I'm not lucky. I am blessed by God Almighty and luck has nothing to do with that.

I have not given any advice and why are you yelling? LOL! smh

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The curvature of the earth is about 200mm each 1600 metres. If you imagine that is in the least bit significant, you are deluded. Well, you are deluded anyway. Modern aircraft have instruments to fly by. These include radio altimeters that are extremely accurate. Auto pilot enables the aircraft to track the height above the earth with no problem whatsoever. And who could not cope with 200mm over 1.6 km?

Height variations are continual anyway. Wind and turbulence move the aircraft around. And no pilot ever has come to the edge of the earth, said, "Oh it's flat" and come back with evidence to prove it. Countless other pilots have flown around the globe, including military flyers spying on the enemy.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Notice it says "within the program". Accounting for the earth's rotation and shape requires extra math that probably isn't important for what they are doing. Who wants to do more math than they have to?
If the rotation and the shape of the Earth isn't important for something as critical as (allegedly) landing a man on the moon, when is it ever important? Heliocentricity is just a useless, unneeded theory, which should be excised according to the true practice of science.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The curvature of the earth is about 200mm each 1600 metres. If you imagine that is in the least bit significant, you are deluded. Well, you are anyway. Modern aircraft have instruments to fly by. These include radio altimeters that are extremely accurate. Auto pilot enables the aircraft to track the height above the earth with no problem whatsoever.

Height variations are continual anyway. Wind and turbulence move the aircraft around. And no pilot ever has come to the edge of the earth, said, "Oh it's flat" and returned to prove it.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
The curvature of the earth is about 200mm each 1600 metres. If you imagine that is in the least bit significant, you are deluded. Well, you are anyway. Modern aircraft have instruments to fly by. These include radio altimeters that are extremely accurate. Auto pilot enables the aircraft to track the height above the earth with no problem whatsoever.

Height variations are continual anyway. Wind and turbulence move the aircraft around. And no pilot ever has come to the edge of the earth, said, "Oh it's flat" and returned to prove it.
lol I never knew flat earthers could be so incredibly nuts.

Haha this is what you call space lunar ticks.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yuck don't even talk about gender transition. Recently read a few articles and looked up images of what the surgeons do. They should be arrested.

Also listened to some videos about the actual agony of the entire process and you are never ever done with trying to get your new 'parts' to be without maintenance on a daily basis. Further, they need grafts and often take that from a forearm or thigh. You are left with permanent and nasty scarring.

You gotta know the whole thing is demonic from a to z. Anyway, there is deception with flat earth as well but that is funny rather than deforming people with suicide as one of the results of the handiwork of these evil doctors.
I'm glad you posted this, 'cause I absolutely agree. That some people can be so sick to do this to others, and some people be so stupid/deceived as to want it. There are photographs doing the rounds of a disgusting lump of flesh (part of a leg or arm) attached to a woman who wanted to be a man. The only one being fooled is herself, and it's so sick. An abomination.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
I'm glad you posted this, 'cause I absolutely agree. That some people can be so sick to do this to others, and some people be so stupid/deceived as to want it. There are photographs doing the rounds of a disgusting lump of flesh (part of a leg or arm) attached to a woman who wanted to be a man. The only one being fooled is herself, and it's so sick. An abomination.
Having seen what I did, I cannot conceive how anyone would elect to go through that process. You know that they have demons whispering in their ears all the way and they suffer the rest of their lives.