Single, curious, new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I'm single and curious about you.

ChandlerFan

Jan 8, 2013
I'm sure the super weird and creepy responses don't help either lol.

L

LaVieEnRose

I'm sure the super weird and creepy responses don't help either lol.
The one guy talking about Chinese food like he wanted her to tell him how to make chop suey or something.

Shadey

Jul 7, 2018
Hey everyone, I’m new to this as well as newly single. It’s been an interesting journey learning myself all over again. I didn’t realize how much of myself I gave to the other person. Now I am feeling alone, which isn’t always a bad thing. How are you guys keeping yourself in a positive mindset during this time of teaching yourself to be content alone?
Hi Jaymunoz. I've been separated for over a year now (not my choice) and I struggle with being alone at times. I hit the gym 5 times a week, pray and read the Bible which seems to help in times of loneliness. I find talking to God really helps me and he has made me stronger. Independently dependent on Him.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Jaymunoz. I've been separated for over a year now (not my choice) and I struggle with being alone at times. I hit the gym 5 times a week, pray and read the Bible which seems to help in times of loneliness. I find talking to God really helps me and he has made me stronger. Independently dependent on Him.
I know from experience that being newly single can be a difficult adjustment. It is good of you to pray and read the bible to help with the loneliness. After my disastrous first marriage at the age of 23 which lasted 6 1/2 horrible years I was single and celibate for 18 years. I like how you worded your last sentence. Glad to have you join us. Perhaps this site will be a means to alleviate your loneliness. Welcome to CC.

Shadey

Jul 7, 2018
I know from experience that being newly single can be a difficult adjustment. It is good of you to pray and read the bible to help with the loneliness. After my disastrous first marriage at the age of 23 which lasted 6 1/2 horrible years I was single and celibate for 18 years. I like how you worded your last sentence. Glad to have you join us. Perhaps this site will be a means to alleviate your loneliness. Welcome to CC.
Thank you for welcoming me.

U

Ugly

She hasn't logged in for a month. She was only here a week.

T

toinena

Welcome to the singles'

I cope with being single hanging out here and with friends on Skype and WhatsApp. And work a lot. What keeps me motivated is a houseexpantion that is a way to not spend so much money on shopping. I love my work but is not more ambitious about it than enjoying every day (mostly) and doing a good job. I also study.

Somedays I remember I am single and lonely, but most of the days I am just working and enjoying life. Now I have a project to get out more and meet people IRL.... let's see. It has been fun so far.

I hope you will enjoy your time here. Some here are eternally single and some are single also after they get married.....

O

OnAxisLife

Focus on God and if He becomes the purpose of affection then there no worries on being alone cause your not alone

Jul 8, 2018
The closer we are to the word of God and the Holy Spirit, the farther we are from distraction, discouragement and discomfort.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to the forum, friend. I hope you find this space encouraging! You might be interested to go through these articles about Christian singes that I recently came across. I’m praying that God will bless you in a loving way and guide you!