You were using menses as a cute word for men. Cracked me up. Nah you don't have to be anything. It's a natural process just like PMS and throwing remotes. Lol
I don't mind the PMS thingy, as long as the lady isn't packing a 357!
You were using menses as a cute word for men. Cracked me up. Nah you don't have to be anything. It's a natural process just like PMS and throwing remotes. Lol
........... and talking, or shouting, at the TV. I do that a lot.......!
I don't mind the PMS thingy, as long as the lady isn't packing a 357!
.38's ........ Phsaw ........I laughs at .38's
'sides, ya can't shoot whatcha cain't see.......
(wee elephant goes into stealth mode)
View attachment 150846
I only go to the 99 cent store...the Dollar Store is just too pricey for me...
I only go to the 99 cent store...the Dollar Store is just too pricey for me...
I get confused when I go there. They don't have prices on anything.......and don't seem to appreciate it when I keep asking them how much something cost........sigh

Why is it for men only? Grandma always wanted her back scratched. When we visited: can you scratch my back? Should have bought such a thing for her.
I get confused when I go there. They don't have prices on anything.......and don't seem to appreciate it when I keep asking them how much something cost........sigh
It's a lie anyway. They say 99 cents but nope. They add tax.
Men aren't very good at keeping conversations going without a woman's
input so I thought I would help them out a bit.![]()
Well then thank you for encouraging to this thread so it wont die out!! loooool
Men don't like to admit it, but they all need a bit of mothering from time
to time..
Men don't like to admit it, but they all need a bit of mothering from time
to time..
my favorite is an old hairbrush
I get confused when I go there. They don't have prices on anything.......and don't seem to appreciate it when I keep asking them how much something cost........sigh
Thus the understood confusion.There is also a substantial annual membership charge. No, wait - that's Costco. My bad.