Skritches............for Mens Only

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You were using menses as a cute word for men. Cracked me up. Nah you don't have to be anything. It's a natural process just like PMS and throwing remotes. Lol

:) ........... and talking, or shouting, at the TV. I do that a lot.......! :)

I don't mind the PMS thingy, as long as the lady isn't packing a 357!
 
I only go to the 99 cent store...the Dollar Store is just too pricey for me...

I get confused when I go there. They don't have prices on anything.......and don't seem to appreciate it when I keep asking them how much something cost........sigh
 
I get confused when I go there. They don't have prices on anything.......and don't seem to appreciate it when I keep asking them how much something cost........sigh




Somebody enlighten me please: why don't we have penny stores like they did in House of Seven Gables?


95aabbaf136fad88b1b752814c510b36.jpg




Figurine of Miss Hepzibah and little kid who was her customer.
 
Why is it for men only? Grandma always wanted her back scratched. When we visited: can you scratch my back? Should have bought such a thing for her.
 
Why is it for men only? Grandma always wanted her back scratched. When we visited: can you scratch my back? Should have bought such a thing for her.

wemmens don't need skritchers.........that's why God made mens
 
I get confused when I go there. They don't have prices on anything.......and don't seem to appreciate it when I keep asking them how much something cost........sigh

It's a lie anyway. They say 99 cents but nope. They add tax.
 
Men don't like to admit it, but they all need a bit of mothering from time
to time. :D.

Yeah right!! I always love it when them big tough guys become sooo whiny when they have a stomache ache or gotta go to the dentist lol
 
I get confused when I go there. They don't have prices on anything.......and don't seem to appreciate it when I keep asking them how much something cost........sigh

There is also a substantial annual membership charge. No, wait - that's Costco. My bad.
Thus the understood confusion.