So starting tomorrow:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cyndy

Jun 9, 2019
I am new here and have recently started a new healthy regime... AGAIN. This time, though, I'm including cognitive behavior and GOD! So, I scouted around until I found a Christian forum and stumbled on y'all, and the first thing I see is that wonderful message about calories! I adore minions and wouldn't mind at all if my calories would scream a bit. Thank you for sharing.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have more success when I place G-d first, everything else second, He really does require first place in our lives. Welcome, I found this a great place to fellowship with wonderful beievers as well.
Blessings

G

Godsgirl83

I am new here and have recently started a new healthy regime... AGAIN. This time, though, I'm including cognitive behavior and GOD! So, I scouted around until I found a Christian forum and stumbled on y'all, and the first thing I see is that wonderful message about calories! I adore minions and wouldn't mind at all if my calories would scream a bit. Thank you for sharing.
Hello Cyndy, welcome to CC.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we just know you are going to do very well!
bless you

Cyndy

Jun 9, 2019
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. For me, it is just so good to know I can reach out to fellow believers. Although I do belong to a wonderful church and I'm pretty involved, night time has a solitude that can lead to distracting thoughts and CAKE. LOL Knowing others are on the same health, wellness and Jesus journey as myself makes the path easier. I appreciate y'all.

G

Godsgirl83

Right now....... I'm eating pie:devilish:. Had to make room in the fridge for the GOOD things, lol.

Cyndy

Jun 9, 2019
Brrrhahaha! :ROFL:To be honest, I haven't met a pie I didn't like! Go for it. :giggle:

G

Godsgirl83

*Note to self*
I think that I no longer like frozen chimichanga's topped with sour cream and a side of milk. Use to really enjoy it on occasion. Had it tonight and ugh my stomach is so upset and it really didn't taste all that great like I remember it tasting:(. Perhaps it's just another sign that it's time to detox and eat cleaner.
I've known there is a relation between food and health but have only recently began to notice after I eat certain things how my body feels.
I mean I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL LIKE :poop:!
It's my CHOICE what goes into my mouth and that means it's my choice to feel :) or :(.
There is so much freedom in that realization!

G

Godsgirl83

Breakfast was cottage cheese with a little mixed fruit cup mixed in and water to drink. Not sure if I'm still hungry b/c I'm not usually a breakfast eater, esp @ 7 am. Might just be that I'm board, or that I'm still very sleepy.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have a cantaloupe I need to clean , that and salad are on my menu today, and lots of water, I drink coffee and that dehydrates, so need to replace that with WATER!
bless you all

G

Godsgirl83

I have a cantaloupe I need to clean , that and salad are on my menu today, and lots of water, I drink coffee and that dehydrates, so need to replace that with WATER!
bless you all
I'm trying to increase water intake. I found TONS of "spa water" ideas on pinterest (I live there, lol, and here and youtube:LOL:)
fruit infused water.
I will be trying some in the next few weeks. I'll let you know how they are.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
sun tea with some herbal tea bags, Peach, mint etc? that might be tasty.

G

Godsgirl83

sun tea with some herbal tea bags, Peach, mint etc? that might be tasty.
mm sounds good. I've really been craving peaches/ peach flavor lately.

G

Godsgirl83

I JUST realized! Hubbies off today, EVERYONE is still asleep and it's NOT raining yet. I'm heading to my trail for a much needed walk!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Smart girl!!
bless you!

Cyndy

Jun 9, 2019
Hey y'all, I relate about both eating better and dressing up water. For me though, I think it is my mature years. I just can't gobble up like a goose what I used to... And I much prefer a happy tummy. I'm told to drink lots of water.... Water equals YUCK in my book. Great idea about fruit infused water. I should have thought of that... duh moment for me. lol
God bless y'all. :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
even some lemon is a blessing in water

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey y'all, I relate about both eating better and dressing up water. For me though, I think it is my mature years. I just can't gobble up like a goose what I used to... And I much prefer a happy tummy. I'm told to drink lots of water.... Water equals YUCK in my book. Great idea about fruit infused water. I should have thought of that... duh moment for me. lol
Water equals YUCK in my book too but I make an exception for drinking Perrier 'cause it's fizzy and refreshing. I am underweight so I can gobble up like a goose all that I want, as much as I want, and anytime that I want. I am considering making protein power fruit smoothies to try to put on a few pounds. Probably wont matter but worth considering. My wife enjoys fruit flavored water along with ordinary bottled water.

G

Godsgirl83

I wanted to use up some cut up strawberries and ready to go blueberries the other day so I threw them into a pitcher of water. The longer it sat, the better it got, although after nearly a day it starts to get kinda icky, so consume within a few hours. I loved it, my kids didn't, lol. No added sweetener either. Was great!