Something You are Thankful For

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I’m happy God has already given me another job interview only a week after having to resign my last job. They said I should get an offer email but I’m not sure. Still happy though!!
I am happy for you. I will lift you, the job and interview, in prayer, dear Artsie.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
thankful for...
have all working limbs, eyes to see, ears to hear, heart that beats,
happiness that thrives, a family that loves, and above all Eternal Salvation!

K

Kim82

I’m happy God has already given me another job interview only a week after having to resign my last job. They said I should get an offer email but I’m not sure. Still happy though!!
That's great :D I hope you'll hear some good news soon.

K

Kim82

Giving thanks for the persons who have recovered from covid :D

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
wow... now, that's cool in my book😁

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I am thnkful my grandson is Spirit filled and will text me when he can feel Holy Spirit rest on him as I pray for him.

Jul 20, 2019
Giving thanks for my freedom, the gift of the Holy Spirit , the personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God, the fact this corona virus hoax has not affected me financially or personally, life is the same as it was before this nonsense started. Thanks to the mighty God, the truth always prevails. amen.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Today I am especially thankful for the men and women who gave their life so I can live in a country where I am free to be Billy and live my life as God guides me.

K

Kim82

After many failed attempts at making fried dumplings, I think I've finally got it right :D

G

Godsgirl83

I'm thankful that when the Lord says "no" or sometimes just doesn't (seem to) answer, it is because His ways and plans are so much better than we could ever imagine.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
This may sound a cop out, but simply put, everything. I have been thinking on this theme for a while now.

Jan 25, 2015
Since the beginning of this year, the enemy has stolen so much from me and my wife. Money, animals and much more. We were tested in ways I have never been tested before and it was as if the enemy were trying to get us to blame God because we would pray for something, get it and then it was ripped out of our hands.

The turning point came a week or so ago after our second puppy was busy dying from parvo. We were heartbroken and my wife cried, and all of the sudden it came to us. Maybe we were missing something. We started praying for people, breaking the bonds, setting them free and it was as if God just stepped in and made us whole again.

Our God is awesome and never too late. I can testify of that, and today I am grateful because I can see God is busy restoring what was stolen from us.

All I can say is trust in the Lord for He is good… always.

God bless my friends.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Thankful library budget has been approved and I will find out how much is allocated tomorrow!

Its near June half way through the school year but no matter...it's something! I was so tempted to beg or whatver drastic measures you do when you are poor (apply for grants run by poky machines and gamblers?! ...sell the hardware? ) but am thankful I didnt and waited. Prayers are answered. Hooray.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you friend! A wonderful refreshing of how He wants to work in us and through us!
Appreciate it very much.
Bless you and your bride, in Jesus name

May 8, 2020
UK
The beautiful painting of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane by Danish artist, Carl Bloch, really ministered to me this week - just another of those beautiful 'whispers' of the Lord as He ministers to us in various ways throughout the day and by various means. Jesus was in a hard, narrow place and the only way through was to submit to the will of the Father and trust His loving heavenly Father - aren't we glad He did. LET'S HEAR IT FOR JESUS!