Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
I do enjoy all seasons here and there. Spring flowers and everything growing back in pretty light colours. I enjoy summer evenings, and I love the autumn when the leaves start falling down.

But I'd have to say my most favourite of all is winter. Especially when it brings the freezing tempratures and SNOW! I was never the biggest fan of the sun. Something about colder, gloomy weather for me personally brings some sense of peace. Its fun to roam around and walk, play and run through the snow. Then when I get over heated from all the work out I can lay there in it watching the sky. I love being in the forest seeing the sky through the trees with no leaves, watching the snow fall down. And late at night when the moonlight (and the street lights and porch light XD) reflect off of the snow and you can see the snow falling from the darker sky, so beautiful.
Today, I should add is a B E A U T I F U L day. Like I've said I am not always the biggest fan of the sun but today, the air is cold and the snow is covering the ground while the sky is very blue with a few puffy clouds and the sun is bright, reflecting off of the snow. I'm sure my beloved snow is melting but hey we are suppose to get more later. I don't mind if the sun comes out for a bit.

J

JustAnotherUser

Oh, how I wish I could just stay in, cuddle up and just relax for the evening...

A

AgeofKnowledge

Lol... Are you saying that your cow died so you don't need my bull?

Yeah, I don't care. Lots of things are evil, lots of things are horrible for the economy, the church, our health, etc. I just want Jesus to come back. That's what I'm worried about.

I'm not going to argue with you about this though. It's merely an expression of my opinion. Please don't start crap.

A

AgeofKnowledge

I know that feeling. It was on a cold Christmas Eve night far out in the Pacific Ocean standing watch between midnight and 4.am..

Oh, how I wish I could just stay in, cuddle up and just relax for the evening...

Mar 5, 2012
BowTied: Um... you were right, you are definitely too accomodating.
This is very true, but it's also true that I walked right into this. Seems like one minute it was 4:00, we were in the conference room at work, walking down the aisle in our suits and bow ties, organ music playing. This one girl performed the wedding. We did the "I do's," exchanged wedding vows, then exchanged these little plastic rings they'd come up with, the "With this ring I thee wed" thing. Then she's pronouncing us "wed as groom and groom." Yes, there was a kiss, organ music started and we processed back out. Everyone came out and congratulated us. After things calmed down, we'd walked to his office. Once we were alone, talking, suddenly I heard the words coming out of my mouth: "Will you marry me - for real?" He's like, "Huh? You serious?" I said, "Yes." He asked, "When?" I said, "How about now?" After a couple of minutes in the office, we exited and told the department. Next thing I know, we're walking through downtown to the courthouse with a bunch of our co-workers. We find the clerk of the court's office, fill out some papers, then we're ushered into this little chapel they have there. Next thing I know, we're arm-in-arm, walking down the aisle to where the clerk of the court is standing. Several minutes and another wedding later, we're being pronounced wed once more." I'm still in a state of shock a little bit.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Um... What? So you really are married, not just a joke?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This is very true, but it's also true that I walked right into this. Seems like one minute it was 4:00, we were in the conference room at work, walking down the aisle in our suits and bow ties, organ music playing. This one girl performed the wedding. We did the "I do's," exchanged wedding vows, then exchanged these little plastic rings they'd come up with, the "With this ring I thee wed" thing. Then she's pronouncing us "wed as groom and groom." Yes, there was a kiss, organ music started and we processed back out. Everyone came out and congratulated us. After things calmed down, we'd walked to his office. Once we were alone, talking, suddenly I heard the words coming out of my mouth: "Will you marry me - for real?" He's like, "Huh? You serious?" I said, "Yes." He asked, "When?" I said, "How about now?" After a couple of minutes in the office, we exited and told the department. Next thing I know, we're walking through downtown to the courthouse with a bunch of our co-workers. We find the clerk of the court's office, fill out some papers, then we're ushered into this little chapel they have there. Next thing I know, we're arm-in-arm, walking down the aisle to where the clerk of the court is standing. Several minutes and another wedding later, we're being pronounced wed once more." I'm still in a state of shock a little bit.
Perhaps you can honeymoon in the NEEDY PILGRIM INN thread if there is room available.

M

MollyConnor

Why is it called a grapefruit if it doesn't look anything like a grape?

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Why is it called a grapefruit if it doesn't look anything like a grape?
I think it's because they grow in clusters, like grapes? I seem to remember that from somewhere, but I didn't look it up so don't quote me on it. :p

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
From there it looks a lot more like grapes. Sure doesn't taste like grapes though...

M

MissCris

Am I just missing the humor of this entire situation, or is it actually not funny? *confused*

ChandlerFan

Jan 8, 2013
If you take a peek at his blog, it seems that he's just a very good storyteller :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Ah good. I thought perhaps he was a rather adept troll, trying to start a homosexuality debate.

T

Tintin

What the crap, BowTied?! You need to... My goodness. Don't let people walk all over you! Make your own decisions.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
What the crap, BowTied?! You need to... My goodness. Don't let people walk all over you! Make your own decisions.
Either that, or he needs to loosen up the Bow. Sounds like it's tied a little too tight and impairing his proper judgment.