Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
On a completely unrelated note, I am done grocery shopping! I almost want to take a nap but if I took one now I'd never go to sleep at a decent time! So I guess just chilling out for a while until it's late enough to sleep sounds good to me. Or I could exercise the tiredness off. It's always good to exercise.

S

Siberian_Khatru

What the crap, BowTied?! You need to... My goodness. Don't let people walk all over you! Make your own decisions.
You're telling someone to make their own decisions?

:p

T

Tintin

I don't wear onsies but that Totoro looks pretty great!

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Haaallpppp!!! Today is my only Saturday off and I have too many things to do.

Will anyone be on CC Singles Chat?

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
So glad to back in The USA (oosah)! ...back in the cold! (Thank God!) ...but still not home. =\

We're in Denver! ...hopefully getting on a flight to DFW soon.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
There's this one lock of hair that keeps springing into my eyeball, like some sort of weird reminder of the way my mind works.

I'm sitting here cracking pecans in my bare hand because it makes me feel bad. It's not that difficult (you just have to hold two of them and crush them against each other) but it sounds awesome.

And I'm thinking of a number between one and a hundred. Nobody needs to guess what it is or anything, but it is vitally important that everyone knows I am thinking of one.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I haven't been a very productive cinder this week. Maybe I should make my next priority to invent some kind of motivating elixir. I just don't feel motivated enough to do that.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There's this one lock of hair that keeps springing into my eyeball, like some sort of weird reminder of the way my mind works.

I'm sitting here cracking pecans in my bare hand because it makes me feel bad. It's not that difficult (you just have to hold two of them and crush them against each other) but it sounds awesome.

And I'm thinking of a number between one and a hundred. Nobody needs to guess what it is or anything, but it is vitally important that everyone knows I am thinking of one.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010

hmmmm 52! No no....not 52. Ummmm 78! ...No no no. Not 78. Umm... man, I'm so indecisive!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I knew I shouldn't have responded to him. *Sigh* I gotta trust my gut instincts more often.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
On a different note, I've been spending the evening incinerating my Christmas tree piece by piece.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014

What? Are you crushing pelicans?? :eek:

I am thinking of 99.99995. Was it whole numbers or even decimals? No... not 99.99995. I'm thinking of 43.256. Am I close? :p

In other news, it looks like I'm going down with fever. Again. For the second time in 2 weeks. Something has hit my body so hard that it is not able to recover from it. I can feel it, but I don't know what it is. I hope it is not some infection or virus.

And I am on CC Singles chat... if anyone comes, ping me. :)