Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
yeah my mind is imagining all kinds of things about those potential reactions too . . .

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
what do you think about the "indifferent" reaction?

am i supposed to basically click that for every post i don't read, or don't feel strongly about?

seems like a lot of work lol, maybe every post should automatically come with 3,000 'indifferent' reactions by default, until everyone modifies their reaction personally

T

toinena

what do you think about the "indifferent" reaction?

am i supposed to basically click that for every post i don't read, or don't feel strongly about?

seems like a lot of work lol, maybe every post should automatically come with 3,000 'indifferent' reactions by default, until everyone modifies their reaction personally
I had to try a new reaction. My emotional scale is very restricted.... so this will be a challenge for me. :p

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I had to try a new reaction. My emotional scale is very restricted.... so this will be a challenge for me. :p

okay, so i marked myself "indifferent" to your post

how does that make you feel?

((asking for science)) :p

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I’m just wondering what this symbol is for.

:poop: Ha ha
hey i indicated i was "indifferent" to your post. i might change it later.

how does that make you feel?

((collecting some statistical data haha))

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It makes no sense to have circular avatars... at no point EVER in the history of printing have images for personal use been printed round... as far as I know :cool: But then again, what do I know? :p I have only worked in the photo industry for the last forty two years;)
Magenta, you seem a bit horse today. ;)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
It makes no sense to have circular avatars... at no point EVER in the history of printing have images for personal use been printed round... as far as I know :cool: But then again, what do I know? :p I have only worked in the photo industry for the last forty two years;)
RoboOp mentioned in another thread that it is something he is going to work towards changing. Unfortunately with a new platform there are a lot of default settings that have to be modified some of which may not become apparent until it is launched.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
This post is to get this thread back on my subscribed threads list.

M

MissCris

I've ended my 3+ year-long streak of not using a computer. I've spent the last few days trying to remember how to do basic things that my generation grew up doing and regaining (and improving) my typing speed, in between watching training videos and reading through ridiculously long documents that I'm supposed to remember at least parts of.

I really thought I was ready to get back to work, and that doing so from home would be the best way, but I feel totally off balance and overwhelmed and last night I had a dream that I failed my first assignment and got it sent back to me and every other possible employer marked "UNEMPLOYABLE". I'm sure I'm just nervous, but I woke up feeling like I shouldn't even bother.

In other news, I've been sneaking up on my mother-in-law's cat that we're keeping for her and yelling "Thundercat!". The first time I did this, he did that awesome straight-into-the-air cat jump and glared at me from the window sill for five minutes. Now he's stopped caring, and the other cats are too used to me to be bothered by it. I'll have to test it out on the chickens..."Thunderchicken" is more fun to say anyway.

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
ABI!

lol

im still hereeeeee

:eek:

but i am not sure about groups:confused:
I'm so glad to see a familiar face. LittleMermaid told me about the new interface, it's pretty.

Still getting used to it. I wonder if I can mention a username here and it will notify them lol.

(i like the reactions too!!!)