Suicide:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
For me the hope of salvation to people who consider suicide does not necessarily work.

The hope of healing from those thoughts and the causes is the hope.
The hope of release from living hell on earth.
After all to them it's hell.
Hi Bill,

You remind me of fragility. My kids tell me of their friends who when talking talk about
nights with swords thinking about the end, some who took their lives and others who self harm.

It is this emotional side of life, linked to what we care about, deeply in the foundations of who we are,
built over years. As we pass days, the catalogue of unresolved feelings build up, which for some collapse
around them, and then either paralysed in fear or shut down all feelings to stop chaos coming in.

The strong talk about how easy things are and people are just weak and feeble not to take risks, take
drugs, sleep around, experiment, what can do wrong? And the answer is everything.

It is why I believe in Jesus and His healing. The cross not as a metaphor but the foundational reality of
our souls. God became man, and chose to die this way, for us. Worries, stress, lack of meaning do start to
evaporate when this becomes who we are. Working faith, knowing Jesus embraces us, at our deepest level.

This is our security, the promises are the outer coating, this love is our healing and our life.
A promise is like a flag of intent, it says what the giver of the promise is like, but meeting them is where
it really starts to work. I met Jesus, I know Jesus and He knows me. Once you begin to see this like
shaking the hand of your neighbour, and this is God, our Lord, our Saviour.
God bless you, and may His love grow and minister deeply to your heart today, Amen.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Hi Bill,

You remind me of fragility. My kids tell me of their friends who when talking talk about
nights with swords thinking about the end, some who took their lives and others who self harm.

It is this emotional side of life, linked to what we care about, deeply in the foundations of who we are,
built over years. As we pass days, the catalogue of unresolved feelings build up, which for some collapse
around them, and then either paralysed in fear or shut down all feelings to stop chaos coming in.

The strong talk about how easy things are and people are just weak and feeble not to take risks, take
drugs, sleep around, experiment, what can do wrong? And the answer is everything.

It is why I believe in Jesus and His healing. The cross not as a metaphor but the foundational reality of
our souls. God became man, and chose to die this way, for us. Worries, stress, lack of meaning do start to
evaporate when this becomes who we are. Working faith, knowing Jesus embraces us, at our deepest level.

This is our security, the promises are the outer coating, this love is our healing and our life.
A promise is like a flag of intent, it says what the giver of the promise is like, but meeting them is where
it really starts to work. I met Jesus, I know Jesus and He knows me. Once you begin to see this like
shaking the hand of your neighbour, and this is God, our Lord, our Saviour.
God bless you, and may His love grow and minister deeply to your heart today, Amen.
I wouldn't say I was fragile as such, but more sensitive.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Thank you! I understand! I have panic attacks at the strangest of times,and they are horrible. I try and keep all that confronts me before Him,for He is truly my only source of relief. I also take meds to keep stablised,I don't see this as a lack of trust in Him! We must make it to the end of our journey to receive all the blessings He has promised unto us that follow.
Mine is a daily constant.
Not really panic attacks.
One minute it's an undercurrent then the next it's like a million butterflies in my stomach.

I am glad meds help you.

Jul 22, 2019
My brother took his life not to long ago as well as a few friends in the past. Only God knows the heart, I mean isn't that what its all about? Jesus did not come to judge nor condemn but to encourage and bring hope. Satan loves to blind people and to keep them in the dark so he can kill and destroy.
I'm sure many believers as well as the unsaved have sought to take their life at one time or another. Obsession, depression, heartbreak, possession, hopelessness, have all visited us at one time or another. I don't think we are to judge that which we don't know from beginning to end.
I think it's best to pray for the weak, the troubled, the addicted, that a ray of light from God's throne open their eyes.
Job 6:8 “Oh that I might have my request,
and that God would fulfill my hope,
9 that it would please God to crush me,
that he would let loose his hand and cut me off!
10 This would be my comfort;
I would even exult[c] in pain unsparing,
for I have not denied the words of the Holy One.
11 What is my strength, that I should wait?
And what is my end, that I should be patient?
12 Is my strength the strength of stones, or is my flesh bronze?
13 Have I any help in me,
when resource is driven from me?

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
sharing

Thank you for being open and sharing! We so seldom know or care to know it seems what others are going through or have gone through! This very thing may help and strengthen someone else. Blessings of peace and love!
My neighbor and former co-worker lost his only son and small granddaughter about a year ago to an accident. He is divorced and lives alone. I lost my son that was a friend to his son 20 years ago. Their accidents were within 1/2 mile of each other. So we have this commonality where we can share his pain and simply listen and live and hope.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
I wouldn't say I was fragile as such, but more sensitive.
I apologise, I did not not mean you were fragile, we are all very fragile.
They discovered in the hospitals, when young children were being treated and had to stay it
was essential a parent stayed with them. What was happening was when the support was not
there even for a week, the child became quiet and withdrawn and serious harm was done to
them emotionally. So in hospitals they often allow parents to stay to avoid this.

ptsd - one incident lasting seconds can damage someone for life with recurring trauma and
no respite to debilitating flash backs. And our lives hang by a thread. A trip, bash on the head
and we are gone. So there is always reason for anxiousness, if you look for it.

What I have learnt to look for is hope, shinning lights, like you, that despite turmoil and daily
pain still Christs love and promise shines through. And I see me, in a family overcome and
distracted, the Lord built a tower, strong and direct, ready to take on the situation and see it
through. Some call me stubborn, I call myself inspired. God bless you, dear brother.

GSS

Aug 7, 2019
Hello All, I'm new at this so pls bear w/me.

Bill, I had to look up GAD and it sounds miserable and I'm sure you are familiar w/all the scriptures about not worrying and those applicable to your condition. When you get to feeling like life is not worth living, what gets you thru' it until you don't feel that way anymore? (I'm assuming this comes and goes?) Are you active, like physically okay? (Is it okay to ask questions????)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa

Bill, I had to look up GAD and it sounds miserable and I'm sure you are familiar w/all the scriptures about not worrying and those applicable to your condition. When you get to feeling like life is not worth living, what gets you thru' it until you don't feel that way anymore? (I'm assuming this comes and goes?) Are you active, like physically okay? (Is it okay to ask questions????)

Welcome to cc,and blessings! Yes you may ask questions and contribute as well. These are public forums.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017

Hi GSS

Pleased to meet you.
Yes it's not pleasant.
I would that I have passed life is not worth living.

In one of my previous posts when going through that really tough 15 years I woke up one morning and thought "Well God ain't killed me so I must be alive to serve him and be used"

I realise I have a lot to thankful for.
A beautiful wife and four kids.
All kids are Christians.

Help run a successful company employing 30 people.

Being used in and by the church.

So I put aside as such my daily constant anxiety and do what I have been called to.

I have suffered with this for 30 years.
Had so much prayer over and for me but nothing shifts it.

I do exercise as much as I can with arthritis in both knees and one big toe.

What keeps me going is that I wake up.
If I wake up then there must be a purpose and I go about.

If I don't wake up one morning then I am with Jesus anxiety free.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Hi GSS

Pleased to meet you.
Yes it's not pleasant.

In one of my previous posts when going through that really tough 15 years I woke up one morning and thought "Well God ain't killed me so I must be alive to serve him and be used"

All kids are Christians.

So I put aside as such my daily constant anxiety and do what I have been called to.

Hi Bill,

I hope you do not mind, but is this anxiousness incident based, ie something happened to trigger it
or from the trauma of going from being a teenager to a man.

I ask because I know of many who break at the ages 16-25 which is probably the most testing any
of us go through. Some suggest this is a biological shift, ie your systems cope or they go into some
set position that might never shift. I know of and have read people who learn mitigating strategies,
ways of counteracting their biology, which helps some.

It is also interesting some believers think we are all the same and with the same challenges.
Clearly this is not true. Part of my therapy was my wife, and the love we share.

It also appears in some way we can be partly built vessels, who we work around.
I found my pain lifted, my heart became free, I saw the blessing of each day and the worries I commited
to the Lord. I wonder if the Lord will remake pathways in our brains so we can resolve some of these
issues. For me I know my pain is often linked to conceptual success or failure, so it is partly self defined.

Another part is founded on things I cannot control, and that I commit to Him.
I also know things like this move slowly, sometimes at a pace we can barely see, but it is unmistakable
over time. And that always gives me hope, because Jesus is always open to us acting in faith,
God bless

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Hi Bill,

I hope you do not mind, but is this anxiousness incident based, ie something happened to trigger it
or from the trauma of going from being a teenager to a man.

I ask because I know of many who break at the ages 16-25 which is probably the most testing any
of us go through. Some suggest this is a biological shift, ie your systems cope or they go into some
set position that might never shift. I know of and have read people who learn mitigating strategies,
ways of counteracting their biology, which helps some.

It is also interesting some believers think we are all the same and with the same challenges.
Clearly this is not true. Part of my therapy was my wife, and the love we share.

It also appears in some way we can be partly built vessels, who we work around.
I found my pain lifted, my heart became free, I saw the blessing of each day and the worries I commited
to the Lord. I wonder if the Lord will remake pathways in our brains so we can resolve some of these
issues. For me I know my pain is often linked to conceptual success or failure, so it is partly self defined.

Another part is founded on things I cannot control, and that I commit to Him.
I also know things like this move slowly, sometimes at a pace we can barely see, but it is unmistakable
over time. And that always gives me hope, because Jesus is always open to us acting in faith,
God bless
Something did happen to trigger it but I'm not sure it was the trigger.

My upbringing was shocking.
Will try to keep it short.
You probably are aware but others may not be.

My mum did want me.
Fell pregnant out of wedlock. Was on the abortion table. She never went through with it so was forced to marry.
She shamed a Muslim family, by getting pregnant.
I never knew my dad. Only a couple of memories.
One when broke into our flat and started beating my mother up.
He missed with one punch and smashed my face.
Came around to seeing him beaten to a pulp by the police.
Anyway for the 14 years she took it all out on me.
Beatings and names for those years.
Not once did she tell me she loved me. She even tried to pit me against my granny who did love me.
She got remarried and divorced again.
I had to look after my 2 brothers.
My step dad did not like me.

As a youngster my cousin who I stayed with sexually abused me twice.
When I was staying again over the weekend I asked him "Will you do that thing with your willy again.
My Uncle and Aunt just brushed over it.
I never stayed again.
My step dads wife had sex with me when I was 15.

She threw me out at 14 and I was fostered by a Christian family.
The next 5 years my foster dad sexually abused me.
When I told my foster mum about it, it turns out that he spent time in prison for previous.
He promised not to do it again.
I did not have the heart to tell her.
She is the one who led me to Christ.
I foolishly told my mum about it (I still had to visit once a week)
The days before the anxiety started and it was so severe. Couldn't eat or sleep.
Anyway CID turned up at my foster parents and asked to speak to me.
She begged me to say no, she knew what was coming.
So they asked and then was presented with the following dilemas.

If I said yes then,

I have to back to my mum. Not an option.
Therefore I have to go to a children's home.
He gets sent to prison and his wife a kid are on there own.

I said no because at the time it was the best of the worst.
At least I would still be fed and clothed.

Fast forward I go to college to study.
Ended up in a Baptist church.
Got engaged to a girl. After a while I came to realise that actually I did not love her and didn't want to get married (side note she cheated a couple of times on me before we got engaged, not having sex but secretly going out with another guy(s)

Now this is the day and occasion when knocked for 6, battered and broken.
SEVERE SEVERE ANXIETY.

Sat in church Sunday morning.
My thoughts were "O.K we will get married, have kids, get divorced but a least I get to see the kids at the weekend"

Once I finished that thought the severe anxiety started.
I could not even look at her.
I broke the engagement off that day.
We tried to make it work over the next few weeks but it became apparent she was dating another guy.

Now that severe anxiety was exactly the same as when I used to go and see my mum.

I ran away from God, ended up where I am now.
I could not get close to a girl, when it looked like a relationship was forming I would run a mile.

I met my wife when I went back to church. I broke it off because I just couldn't cope.
When we were to meet I would sweat, get really hot, curl up in a ball on my bed.

Praise God we celebrated 25 years of marriage last month.
Our courtship was not normal.
But one day and we did not know it at the time but revealed to us individually "This is your partner for life"

When we realised this we got back together.
She made me work for it though.
We got married within 6 months.

Just so you all know.
My mum and my relationship has been fully restored.
And every time we meet or talk she tells me she loves me and she means it.
So do I when I reciprocate.

I went through the process of forgiving my foster dad (and boy that's a story in its own right)
I was at his bedside before he died, praying over him and for him.
I sorted out his estate.

Why on earth I was ever allowed to get past social services to be fostered I do not no.

But I came to realise that God does not allow anything to happen to us without his consent.

In a sense I now rejoice in what happened because

Romans 8:28-30
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

I see he says that he works things together for good to those who love him.
It's a shame people stop at the verse and interpret is God making all things good.
He cannot make good of the evil things done.
Sexual abuse cannot be made good, but he can work good in it

IN ORDER

To conform us to the image of Jesus

Ephesians 2:8-10
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

To walk in the good works prepared for us.

I rejoice in that, walking in that with others and the fallout as a result. Addictions, sleep visitations, footholds and so on.

Sorry for the long post that I tried to keep short.
I hope it encourages some to know that there is hope and stability even with this.
Some I have walked with have been released from it.
I'm not jealous but just thank our saviour for it.
He knows best and how to work in us and through us.

Alas though I still suffer with the anxiety.
If that is my lot then I will rejoice in it and walk with it.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Something did happen to trigger it but I'm not sure it was the trigger.

My upbringing was shocking.
Will try to keep it short.
You probably are aware but others may not be.

My mum did want me.
Fell pregnant out of wedlock. Was on the abortion table. She never went through with it so was forced to marry.
She shamed a Muslim family, by getting pregnant.
I never knew my dad. Only a couple of memories.
One when broke into our flat and started beating my mother up.
He missed with one punch and smashed my face.
Came around to seeing him beaten to a pulp by the police.
Anyway for the 14 years she took it all out on me.
Beatings and names for those years.
Not once did she tell me she loved me. She even tried to pit me against my granny who did love me.
She got remarried and divorced again.
I had to look after my 2 brothers.
My step dad did not like me.

As a youngster my cousin who I stayed with sexually abused me twice.
When I was staying again over the weekend I asked him "Will you do that thing with your willy again.
My Uncle and Aunt just brushed over it.
I never stayed again.
My step dads wife had sex with me when I was 15.

She threw me out at 14 and I was fostered by a Christian family.
The next 5 years my foster dad sexually abused me.
When I told my foster mum about it, it turns out that he spent time in prison for previous.
He promised not to do it again.
I did not have the heart to tell her.
She is the one who led me to Christ.
I foolishly told my mum about it (I still had to visit once a week)
The days before the anxiety started and it was so severe. Couldn't eat or sleep.
Anyway CID turned up at my foster parents and asked to speak to me.
She begged me to say no, she knew what was coming.
So they asked and then was presented with the following dilemas.

If I said yes then,

I have to back to my mum. Not an option.
Therefore I have to go to a children's home.
He gets sent to prison and his wife a kid are on there own.

I said no because at the time it was the best of the worst.
At least I would still be fed and clothed.

Fast forward I go to college to study.
Ended up in a Baptist church.
Got engaged to a girl. After a while I came to realise that actually I did not love her and didn't want to get married (side note she cheated a couple of times on me before we got engaged, not having sex but secretly going out with another guy(s)

Now this is the day and occasion when knocked for 6, battered and broken.
SEVERE SEVERE ANXIETY.

Sat in church Sunday morning.
My thoughts were "O.K we will get married, have kids, get divorced but a least I get to see the kids at the weekend"

Once I finished that thought the severe anxiety started.
I could not even look at her.
I broke the engagement off that day.
We tried to make it work over the next few weeks but it became apparent she was dating another guy.

Now that severe anxiety was exactly the same as when I used to go and see my mum.

I ran away from God, ended up where I am now.
I could not get close to a girl, when it looked like a relationship was forming I would run a mile.

I met my wife when I went back to church. I broke it off because I just couldn't cope.
When we were to meet I would sweat, get really hot, curl up in a ball on my bed.

Praise God we celebrated 25 years of marriage last month.
Our courtship was not normal.
But one day and we did not know it at the time but revealed to us individually "This is your partner for life"

When we realised this we got back together.
She made me work for it though.
We got married within 6 months.

Just so you all know.
My mum and my relationship has been fully restored.
And every time we meet or talk she tells me she loves me and she means it.
So do I when I reciprocate.

I went through the process of forgiving my foster dad (and boy that's a story in its own right)
I was at his bedside before he died, praying over him and for him.
I sorted out his estate.

Why on earth I was ever allowed to get past social services to be fostered I do not no.

But I came to realise that God does not allow anything to happen to us without his consent.

In a sense I now rejoice in what happened because

Romans 8:28-30
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

I see he says that he works things together for good to those who love him.
It's a shame people stop at the verse and interpret is God making all things good.
He cannot make good of the evil things done.
Sexual abuse cannot be made good, but he can work good in it

IN ORDER

To conform us to the image of Jesus

Ephesians 2:8-10
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

To walk in the good works prepared for us.

I rejoice in that, walking in that with others and the fallout as a result. Addictions, sleep visitations, footholds and so on.

Sorry for the long post that I tried to keep short.
I hope it encourages some to know that there is hope and stability even with this.
Some I have walked with have been released from it.
I'm not jealous but just thank our saviour for it.
He knows best and how to work in us and through us.

Alas though I still suffer with the anxiety.
If that is my lot then I will rejoice in it and walk with it.
Hi Bill,

Thank you.

Boundaries. The difference from being a victim to reaching out and then being rejected.
I know that feeling, and that risk. Part of us says we can cope because it is their dysfunctional
behaviour, but when it is really us, vulnerable and needing support, it is something else.

With my family I used to change my behaviour to fit with the group dynamic.
30 years later this has now gone. I love them as I love them, not conforming to the old
family dynamic, but to the love Jesus brings.

It is interesting your anxiety is connected with things you care deeply about.
There is hope here. Jesus laid on me that I felt I was not worthy or capable of
getting involved in other family situations. When I saw this, it was lifted. It was
like it had imprisoned me in my expectations of others. It makes me wonder if these
deep seated conclusions bind us, when Jesus can just embrace us as we are.

Now I would like to say something here. It is therapeutic to share and explore our common
experiences because it helps us see our own emotional language and then talk to it.
I used to think I knew myself, then I found so many layers and systems of response, I am
something that needs a manual. And the Lord is helping me write it.

Bill, what a testimony of forgiveness and grace. It humbles me to even read you sharing
like this, Gods strength and healing to you. We need more who can safely share as they
are able, and then see Jesus and His love minister and reign. I know in learning, and seeing
ourselves, confessing our sin, and our failures, then He can heal and purify and make whole.

God bless you brother. And no I did not know this to this degree before.
May you know His comfort tonight and feel the warmth of His embrace, beloved brother

GSS

Aug 7, 2019
Hi GSS

Pleased to meet you.
Yes it's not pleasant.

All kids are Christians.

I'm not sure what I'm doing here....in regards to how to use this website. I don't know if this is where I'm even supposed to be typing. But here goes:

Bill, thank you for your response. I also read your history that you wrote to Follow His Steps. You are definitely one remarkable guy with much to offer others who have experienced the same sort(s) of trauma. I, too, wonder why we can't get past our thoughts even when there has been emotional healing and restoration. God has done a wonderful work in you.

Are you familiar w/a type of therapy called EMDR? Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing? I read about it in a book by Francine Shapiro, PhD, called Getting Past Your Past. I've never talked to anyone who has used it but it sounds interesting.....IF a person is open to psychological help....And this is not a topic I'm opening for discussion....just talking to Bill here.

Okay. I'm going to "post reply" now and see what happens and where this ends up......

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Now I would like to say something here. It is therapeutic to share and explore our common
experiences because it helps us see our own emotional language and then talk to it.
I used to think I knew myself, then I found so many layers and systems of response, I am
something that needs a manual. And the Lord is helping me write it.
We need to share our experiences.

The fact is that the majority of the time it is common.
If we do so then we break down barriers of insecurity.
For us and the person we are sharing with.
If we who have been through it are willing to share it then the barriers are down.
And when we do that then those we walk with will be released to share it.

The problem is that those going through such things feel isolated and it's only common to them.
They question they doubt.
Does God love me? Have I done something wrong? Do I really love God?
Does God love me? Is my faith weak?

Such questions and thoughts just add to the issue.

In our lives emotions take precedence.
They dictate.
We need to learn that we can dictate them.
In the truth, just like Jesus did.

You continue to write that manual.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I'm not sure what I'm doing here....in regards to how to use this website. I don't know if this is where I'm even supposed to be typing. But here goes:

Bill, thank you for your response. I also read your history that you wrote to Follow His Steps. You are definitely one remarkable guy with much to offer others who have experienced the same sort(s) of trauma. I, too, wonder why we can't get past our thoughts even when there has been emotional healing and restoration. God has done a wonderful work in you.

Are you familiar w/a type of therapy called EMDR? Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing? I read about it in a book by Francine Shapiro, PhD, called Getting Past Your Past. I've never talked to anyone who has used it but it sounds interesting.....IF a person is open to psychological help....And this is not a topic I'm opening for discussion....just talking to Bill here.

Okay. I'm going to "post reply" now and see what happens and where this ends up......
Yes I'm aware of EMDR.
My brother went through it.
He is now in a worse state.
In fact rejected our mother and blamed her for everything.
And is vile about it.

I have an employee with sudden metal health issues that surfaced.
Went for therapy, to try to break through she went through EMDR.
For the last 4 weeks she has been in a mental hospital.

So I am familiar with it.

I spoke to a phycologist about this who is in our church.
She reckoned in both cases were not done correctly.

You say you don't know why you are here.
You are a new member.
Just like I was.
I came here looking for help.
Now I try to help.

I am glad you are here. Truly am.

I see your heart to help and encourage..

Keep posting.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
God bless you brother. And no I did not know this to this degree before.
May you know His comfort tonight and feel the warmth of His embrace, beloved brother
You too my beloved brother.

I do wonder at times if Jesus in the flesh was sat next to me and he gave me a warm embrace would I be different.

I do think so.
Which is why I posted a while back.
A hug and listening ear speaks more than words.

God bless you.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Do you know what?

I am enjoying this thread.
Not enjoying to hear what people are going through, what they are going through and why.

But what I am enjoying is that people are willing to be honest.
Thanks @Leastamongmany.

I am hoping that this thread is a place that people can come to and be free to be honest with no fear or condemnation.

A place we can be open and honest and just accept and love.

Help each other and accept each other.
Theology doesn't matter but love matters.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Night night peeps.

Love you all.
Even those who disagree with my theological bent😎

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
509ED15C-F71F-4721-9F80-0170BBB2CECD.jpeg People I figured it out.

Here is one of my dogs (reference a few posts back)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Do you know what?

I am enjoying this thread.
Not enjoying to hear what people are going through, what they are going through and why.

But what I am enjoying is that people are willing to be honest.
Thanks @Leastamongmany.

I am hoping that this thread is a place that people can come to and be free to be honest with no fear or condemnation.

A place we can be open and honest and just accept and love.

Help each other and accept each other.
Theology doesn't matter but love matters.

I pray the same Bill! Goodnight! May the angels sing you a sweet lullaby!