Tattoos?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Not one of you people know why tattoo's are even a sin. In fact I go one further and say you do not even know what sin means. You regurgitate things you have heard without understanding, because you have not asked the LORD for wisdom as instructed. I wouldn't have an issue with ignorance if it wasn't for the distasteful judgement and haughtiness that has filled this post.

You throw about disgust, hate and judgement. What part of "judge not lest you be judged" don't you understand?

Should anyone get a tattoo? No.
Should you judge those that do? No.
Should you say it looks awful? No. What part of "treat others as you want to be treated" do you not understand? Do you want everyone to comment on where they think you lack in appearances? I Think not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Caan
Actually there is one... single... thing... I might be able to see myself getting permanently etched on my skin.

If I ever find a lady and marry her, I might get a tattoo of a ring. Easier to not lose, won't fall down the drain accidentally, and there's no way to slip it off to have an affair.

It's all currently a moot point though.
The key word is 'currently'. I like that tat idea though.
 
....is there any bible quote that can be posted here that will not be called "Hate"? Asking for a friend.


For a person looking through the lens of the adversary, perhaps not, Christians are required to renew the mind right after salvation to see the world through the lens of the Father.
blessings:)(y)
 
Women with tattoos?
Uggghhhhh....

Hate to tell you ladies, guys prefer ladies without tattoos. And I TRIED to explain this to my Sister who is still seeking a husband but can't find one. But she got her feelings hurt.

No realy, it dpeends on who you are. Lots of men want the women who have piercings and tattoos.

You statment excludes lots and lots of people from salvation. God doesn't care about any body markings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
No realy, it dpeends on who you are. Lots of men want the women who have piercings and tattoos.

You statment excludes lots and lots of people from salvation. God doesn't care about any body markings.
His word indicates we will each give an account of EVERY, thought , word, and DEED.
blessings
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
No realy, it dpeends on who you are. Lots of men want the women who have piercings and tattoos.

You statment excludes lots and lots of people from salvation. God doesn't care about any body markings.
Again, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAID AND DO NOT ASSUME THINGS I DID NOT SAY.
The vast majority of single men prefer women without tattoos than those with.

An isolated group of 5 guys does not constitute a "lot of men"

I'm sorry but Christian men do not go out seeking women with tattoos on their genetailia when wife shopping.

They want CLEAN and UNTOUCHED bodies.....not something covered in graffiti.
Good men want someone as a helper....not something akin to furniture or artwork hanging on a wall.

Tattoos scream "over handled by everyone" to most men.....not all....but definitely MOST.

Same thing with piercings. Too many and in locations other than ears? They are outta there.
These women might get dates....but no ring goes on their fingers. Meaning men view them as "no one to bring home to meet the folks"

And Salvation is by JUSTIFICATION through having faith in Jesus. Tattoos are not relevant for salvation in any fashion. They do not indicate anything about the faith of an individual.
 
You statment excludes lots and lots of people from salvation.
um.... where did he say anything about tattoos affecting salvation?
He was talking about the aesthetics of tattoos, and how many men, myself included, do not like tattoos on women (or men, either, for that matter)
It doesn't make them bad, or me bad, or anything other than an aesthetic preference.
 
Again, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAID AND DO NOT ASSUME THINGS I DID NOT SAY.
The vast majority of single men prefer women without tattoos than those with.

An isolated group of 5 guys does not constitute a "lot of men"

I'm sorry but Christian men do not go out seeking women with tattoos on their genetailia when wife shopping.

They want CLEAN and UNTOUCHED bodies.....not something covered in graffiti.
Good men want someone as a helper....not something akin to furniture or artwork hanging on a wall.

Tattoos scream "over handled by everyone" to most men.....not all....but definitely MOST.

Same thing with piercings. Too many and in locations other than ears? They are outta there.
These women might get dates....but no ring goes on their fingers. Meaning men view them as "no one to bring home to meet the folks"

And Salvation is by JUSTIFICATION through having faith in Jesus. Tattoos are not relevant for salvation in any fashion. They do not indicate anything about the faith of an individual.
That kind of depends on the family you are taking her to meet. Sometimes, she would be out of place if she did not have tats. And that proportion is growing, in case you have not noticed. Lots and lots and lots of families, just about everybody has tats these days.

Mind you, I am not saying this means they are good or bad. I'm just saying this specific argument is not very valid.
 
on the lighter side.... there is such a thing as too much....

This is my wife with the woman that holds the Guiness World record for facial piercings... about 18 years or so ago in Edinburgh....
(my wife is the blonde one)

piercings and tattoos 2.jpg

and, me with the same woman a couple of years ago, still in Edinburgh....
(I'm the one with the goatee)

piercings and tattoos 1.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist and Eli1
my cousin Marco and his friend got tattoos i think he has a lion in his for arm
 
on the lighter side.... there is such a thing as too much....

This is my wife with the woman that holds the Guiness World record for facial piercings... about 18 years or so ago in Edinburgh....
(my wife is the blonde one)

View attachment 278767

and, me with the same woman a couple of years ago, still in Edinburgh....
(I'm the one with the goatee)

View attachment 278768
Is she married?
 
Is she married?
She actually was for a few years, I think, but she said that she "got rid of him"... she asked my wife, gesturing at me.. "is he available?" .. she's a funny lady. I think she's from Brazil? I'll have to go online to check it out....
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
Elaine Davidson
Born
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Nationality BrazilianOther names World's Most Pierced WomanOccupation PerformerKnown for Extensive body piercingsSpouse
Douglas Watson (m. 2011; div. 2012)
Website elainedavidson.co.uk


According to this, she was married for one whole year... :LOL:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1
And to give you an idea of how tall she isn't, my wife is 5'2",,,, I'm a foot taller than she is.... Elaine was standing on some kind of box or something in the pic of the two of us. ....
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnDB
And to give you an idea of how tall she isn't, my wife is 5'2",,,, I'm a foot taller than she is.... Elaine was standing on some kind of box or something in the pic of the two of us. ....
Short women make good wives. But are worthless for reaching things in the cupboards.