The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
It’s that time again when mommy doesn’t get to sleep, yet everyone (even the dog) gets to sleep. So thankful I’m also on maternity leave while this whole coronavirus is going on, cause lord knows being exposed to that.. and having a newborn is bad juju. I’m gonna say it was all God’s master plan for me to have my son about 2 weeks early so I wouldn’t have to stress and worry about the world outside my doors. He’s good at keeping me out of trouble or out of harms way.

Thank you father for protecting me, my family and my friends. And than you lord for protecting my friends also on CC.

In Jesus’s name, Amen!!
Praise be to God for not only Blessing you for this and all things, but also to allow you to see those Blessings.
Enjoy this, and all, times as they will not (for any of us) come again. Enjoy every smile, giggle, yawn, nuzzle and sleeping on you moment from the little guy and with all your children and your husband.
Nice to hear from you SIL.

Mar 14, 2020
North Carolina
Hello Thankful55, I just finished the second season of their remake of the old TV series, Lost in Space. It's a very well-done, if you are a Sci-Fi fan, that is.

~Deut
Thanks for the suggestion. Lost in Space is one of my favorites when I was younger, will have to look for the series.

Mar 14, 2020
North Carolina
I don't have Netflix but my local library can order in things from other libraries so I can order different movies and some seasons of different TV shows. It is especially sweet when they have a recording of a season of a show I couldn't get on cable.
Thanks for your reply. Yes I used to get things from the library and even remember when you could get 16mm films on loan from the library. Whoa I am getting old. :)

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Thanks for your reply. Yes I used to get things from the library and even remember when you could get 16mm films on loan from the library. Whoa I am getting old. :)
The library is great. I know that I feel my age when i am filling out forms and have to scroll to pick my year of birth. I feel like I'm spinning the wheel on wheel of fortune. And spinning. And spinning.

Mar 14, 2020
North Carolina
The library is great. I know that I feel my age when i am filling out forms and have to scroll to pick my year of birth. I feel like I'm spinning the wheel on wheel of fortune. And spinning. And spinning.
That's funny. I made the mistake of trying out a dating site awhile back and you had to swipe up to get to your age and I swiped and swiped and swiped. lol Got a little dizzy. lol Who knew the 60s was that many swipes away. lol :D

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion. Lost in Space is one of my favorites when I was younger, will have to look for the series.
Hello Thankful55, I'm a little more hesitant to recommend Sci-Fi Channels "Dark Matter" as a binge series on Netflix, but it is very well-done Sci-Fi which is rated TV-PG (though it is far more worldly than Lost In Space is). If TV-PG is ok with you however, then I think it's a great series to binge watch :)

~Deut

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello Thankful55, I just finished the second season of their remake of the old TV series, Lost in Space. It's a very well-done, if you are a Sci-Fi fan, that is.

~Deut
We just finished season one on Netflix and, while somewhat different than the original, still enjoyable if not more dramatic. I loved the old series as a kid.