The False Doctrine Most Professing Christians are unaware of.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Why do you ask? :confused:

According to your own words you already know. In your own mind of assumptions and false accusations you are convinced. If you don't know I ain't gonna tell ya. LOL

Your character is exactly like the people that had Paul arrested. LOL

Do you believe all Christians must adhere to a kosher diet, the Sabbath can only be observed on Saturdays, the Jewish festivals and holidays must still be observed today?
 
Do you believe all Christians must adhere to a kosher diet, the Sabbath can only be observed on Saturdays, the Jewish festivals and holidays must still be observed today?

Physically no..............................Festivals are to be observed with spiritual relevance. If you think I kill lambs and spread the blood on my house, and make huts every year with foliage from the woods, you are way out in left field.

You really don't know a whole lot about what I believe do you? So why the accusations without foundation?
 
Last edited:
What do you believe it means to be "born again of the Spirit"? When someone is born again, they are "partakers of the divine nature", does God take that nature back from man when he fails to WALK by the "owner's manual"? Does God stop being a Father? Does God annul the "legal adoption papers"? Am I saying that it is okay to live a sinful life after coming to God? NOPE Every born again believer should strive to obey "the owner's manual".

I agree with you regarding discipleship . . .

This is what I was talking about when I said that the sincere, even if they are unlearned, are not separated from the Body of Christ. The ones who knowingly refuse to abide by parts of the Word they find inconvenient or unpleasant are excluded from the Body of Christ - and that I truly believe.
 
OH NO! . . . Do we now we have a contradiction? - one verse says one's end is to be burned - another verse says whatever work one builds upon the foundation of Christ - gold, silver, precious stones, or wood, hay, stubble - these works will be tried by fire - BUT HE HIMSELF SHALL BE SAVED . .

There is no contradiction because you are using two scriptures talking about separate things...........

Hebrews 6:4-8, 10:26-31 is talking about those who are disobedient by continuing in or falling back to a life of willful deliberate sinning.

1 Corinthians 3:12-15 is speaking on the faithfulness of the believer and how much they have done in the faith in the Lord's name.


The only times contradictions gets started up is by misapplying scriptures that are completely not speaking on the same issue.
 

Physically no..............................Festivals are to be observed with spiritual relevance. If you think I kill lambs and spread the blood on my house, and make huts every year with foliage from the woods, you are way out in left field.

You really don't know a whole lot about what I believe do you? So why the accusations without foundation?

How about the sabbath? You didn't answer that.

Your doctrine sounds just like some form of HR. If that's not true why don't you tell us exactly what you believe so that there are no doubts and 'accustations'.
 
It amazes me how some try to reword things to make them say something different !!!

Partaking (meaning having something) of the Holy Spirit in Hebrews 6:4-6 is the receiving of Him, because unbelievers do not receive the Holy Spirit and thus also nobody who does not have the Holy Spirit can not partake of Him !!!

This also is not a hypothetical situation and is referring to the falling away from the faith that is repeated multiple times in the bible.

It says they can not be brought back to repentance because of their own doing, not because the Lord would not accept them back if they repented. Hebrews 6:8 explains what happens to these that do not repent and come back to the Lord, and it says they are rejected and close to being cursed and who's end is to be burned !!!

It is amazing that one will twist the word to suit their own false teaching.

If I partake in a church dinner, In a church prayer meeting, In a church fellowship. I have benefited, and enjoyed all those things which were done by the holy spirit.

It does not mean I am saved, was ever saved, or will be saved. It means I was blessed by association with people who have the HS, and are blessed by him.

Not to mention. in your very last line, why did you focus on being burned and not the fact that they weer NEAR TO BEING CURSED<

If one lost their salvation, they are not near to being cursed, they are just as cursed as if they had never been saved before.

Near to being cursed, Saved as though through fire (1 cor 12),, same context. speaks of rewards, not eternal destination. (by what fruit you allowed God to produce in you)

it was the reward that was burned, not the person
 
OH NO! . . . Do we now we have a contradiction? - one verse says one's end is to be burned - another verse says whatever work one builds upon the foundation of Christ - gold, silver, precious stones, or wood, hay, stubble - these works will be tried by fire - BUT HE HIMSELF SHALL BE SAVED . .

you have it right, thats why the author of hebrews made sure to let us know. these people were nto cursed, just near to it. Huge difference.
 
I ask because I want to know what your doctrine is. Why can't you be direct? What are you afraid of?

it is his modus operendi..

If you keep asking or confronting him, you will just join the rest of us who confront him on ignore.

He has his own "gossip" group or "click" we used to call them. No one else is aloud in.. He will put up with yuo for a while but he has his limits.
 

Physically no..............................Festivals are to be observed with spiritual relevance. If you think I kill lambs and spread the blood on my house, and make huts every year with foliage from the woods, you are way out in left field.

You really don't know a whole lot about what I believe do you? So why the accusations without foundation?


in other words, follow the law. But dont follow it. (hypocrite)
 
Paul said; "But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:" Acts 24:14



Then you obviously follow the religious persuasion of the people that had Paul arrested for being a heretic. :confused:

No. That would be Judaism. Other Pharisees, in Pauls time.

Paul didn't attempt to mix Judaism with Christianity to form some super-religion.

Paul showed that mixing the two seemed super-spiritual and extra-righteous but really it was just a dilution or a perversion of true Christianity.


Paul absolutely was a heretic of Judaism. Judaism the way it was practiced in his time. Paul wasn't a heretic of Christianity. Paul practically defined Christianity.

Paul didn't care if those who practiced Judaism called him a heretic. He considered all those people in error of the True Path anyway.
 
How about the sabbath? You didn't answer that.

Your doctrine sounds just like some form of HR. If that's not true why don't you tell us exactly what you believe so that there are no doubts and 'accustations'.

I thought that you believed that your accusations toward me were totally valid because you already knew. Now you are asking questions your prove they weren't because you really never knew. Are you actually rethinking and realize that you are actually guilty of what Jesus taught against?

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:37-38
 

You told 'me' in a post that I haven't read, yet you won't tell me to my face here? OK. That tells me you're a sabbath keeper.

You said this in the thread you linked to below:

I would never want to be a member from what I have heard, so I am accused of having a belief that I don't necessarily agree with, as I have come to understand.

The HR movement is not a church or an organization, but a current of ideas that various groups and people believe. So far from the questions I've asked you, your beliefs align with HR ideas.
 
it is his modus operendi..

If you keep asking or confronting him, you will just join the rest of us who confront him on ignore.

He has his own "gossip" group or "click" we used to call them. No one else is aloud in.. He will put up with yuo for a while but he has his limits.

Its a shame he puts everyone who disagrees with him consistently on ignore, when we could have some fruitful discussions. Why rebuttals to his points offend him so much, who knows?
 
Its a shame he puts everyone who disagrees with him consistently on ignore, when we could have some fruitful discussions. Why rebuttals to his points offend him so much, who knows?

when you are on shaky ground to begin with, and your foundation is week. You are sick of being called out over and over, you have no choice but to ignore or else you will lose your mind.
 
Its a shame he puts everyone who disagrees with him consistently on ignore, when we could have some fruitful discussions. Why rebuttals to his points offend him so much, who knows?

If you are butting against God's Words you are not rebutting him - you are fighting against God. I would bet that if you actually gave solid reasonable discussion he would not end up putting you on ignore.
His own "gossip" group - pray tell - where do you see that?
 
I thought that you believed that your accusations toward me were totally valid because you already knew. Now you are asking questions your prove they weren't because you really never knew. Are you actually rethinking and realize that you are actually guilty of what Jesus taught against?

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:37-38

Why is saying your ideas sound like those in the HRM an 'accusation'? It's an observation.

IMO you're terrified that people will see what you really believe.
 
If you are butting against God's Words you are not rebutting him - you are fighting against God. I would bet that if you actually gave solid reasonable discussion he would not end up putting you on ignore.
His own "gossip" group - pray tell - where do you see that?

We have had reasonable discussion. He then became unreasonable and ignored me because I addressed him on a completely different thread (from the one we were having a pleasant discussion on) and he accused me of, for all intents and purposes, "stalking" him. Apparently he can't handle the truth, or too many rebuttals... he ends up folding, unfortunately. I enjoyed our discussions, but it must have been too much for him to bare.
 
Its a shame he puts everyone who disagrees with him consistently on ignore, when we could have some fruitful discussions. Why rebuttals to his points offend him so much, who knows?

First it is not because of simple disagreements he or me have put anybody on ignore, and to claim or act like it was is to ignore the fact on why it was done.

I have 4 people on ignore because of belittling, demeaning, and unedifying statements/words spewed toward me, and even though giving these few people the chance to stop with their tactic's along with the multiple false allegations they would not stop and evening now still slither behind the back and talk about me. Which is against the Word of God !!!

He put you on ignore (I saw what went down) because even though he stated his point with you, you still came back and falsely claimed him to be a legalist who believes the whole 613 written ordinances of the Mosaic law has to be upheld for salvation. He has never said that and multiple times has refuted that in his own posts, and even liked my posts that was refuted that allegation as well.

I have had disagreements with him as well but I am not on ignore because I don't pass false allegations on him, nor do I do it to any of you. But that mud slinging seems to come at us instead of letting things go and understanding the truth.

I have broken down how I believe, teach, and preach multiple times yet a very few still continue saying things on me that is false and that I have never said. For that they are on ignore and will stay on ignore !!!