The latest heretical fad --"Christians do not go to Heaven".

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joecoten

You are shure that you saw the truth?
I'm sure, though I don't expect anyone to take my word for it. I just like to talk about Him. He's awesome.
"7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines." - 1 Corinthians 12:7-11

Jan 12, 2022
So why don't you read John 14:1-3 and tell us where the Father's house is? And where Jesus promised that His disciples would be? And why don't you tell us where Stephen went, and where all the saints who are no longer on earth are presently gathered, and what Paul meant when he said that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord? It seems like Christians nowadays do not care to seriously consider what is being either stated or implied.
Home is where the heart is.
They're asleep and then they'll get resurrected.
Bible is explicitly clear, heaven gets set on fire and passes away on the day of the Lord.
We're looking forward to resurrection, not anything from this corrupted creation that will be destroyed for turning against the Creator.

Nov 26, 2021
India
2 Cor 5:8, NLT:

Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.

Phil 1:23, NLT:

I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Name a place that God is not.....where isn't God?
It is true that God is omnipresent, and it is equally true that God and Christ are on their thrones in Heaven, along with all the saints and angels (Heb 12:22-24). So do you believe that the eternal home of Christians is in Heaven?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
They're asleep and then they'll get resurrected.
Au Contraire. The saints are very much AWAKE AND ALIVE. Indeed they are called "a great cloud of witnesses" who are observing Christians on earth (Heb 12:1). And witnesses need to be awake, alive, and alert in order to testify. Can you imagine anyone being asked to testify in a court of law when he or she was actually asleep, saw nothing, heard nothing, and knew nothing?

Nov 26, 2021
India
Heb 12:

12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Jan 12, 2022
Au Contraire. The saints are very much AWAKE AND ALIVE. Indeed they are called "a great cloud of witnesses" who are observing Christians on earth (Heb 12:1). And witnesses need to be awake, alive, and alert in order to testify. Can you imagine anyone being asked to testify in a court of law when he or she was actually asleep, saw nothing, heard nothing, and knew nothing?
Well you asked what happened to Stephen and the Bible says he fell asleep.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
It is true that God is omnipresent, and it is equally true that God and Christ are on their thrones in Heaven, along with all the saints and angels (Heb 12:22-24). So do you believe that the eternal home of Christians is in Heaven?
I know that no one has the ability to know or understand.

God is Eternal....without beggining or end.
We are three dimensional creatures hoping that God will let us hang out with him in the fourth dimensional plane....that we have nothing to base an understanding upon.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
God is the God of the living....not the dead. (Which is why they are dead)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
What is it post-trib people say? "I'm willing to change my beliefs on the way up" (concerning the rapture).
But "NOT until then," Correct?: So, what do you do with the following "citizenship
Of Heaven" teaching WHEN God "Recalls all his ambassadors of GRACE," In Great
GRACE Departure, Before Declaring War, Judgment, And Great Tribulation on an
UNgodly world? i.e.:

Part I

God’s PRE - TOJT Great GRACE Departure!:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
LORD JESUS, we beseech Thee Now For Thy Divine Understanding
In This Thy Most Important Doctrine For our Comfort And Consolation.
Amen. (1 Thessalonians 4:18)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time Of JACOB’s {Israel's} Trouble (TOJT), Ending With
The Second Coming
, is found in God's Context:

God's Prophetic Program, Under LAW, gospel of the kingdom
(“ages” past/future) (Genesis-John; Hebrews-Revelation)

God’s “Earthly Kingdom” Purpose From “the foundation of the world”
(Matthew 25:34)

God's Purpose Prophesied “since the world began” (Luke 1:68-70; Acts 3:21!)

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That DIFFER!” {online}:

Great GRACE Departure!

Pre-TOJT Resurrection/Departure of The Body Of CHRIST,
Ending God’s Age Of GRACE, Is Found In:

God's Revelation Of The Mystery, Under The Gospel Of The GRACE Of God!
{ Current = “But NOW!” } (Romans through Philemon!)

God’s “Heavenly Hidden” Purpose Before “the foundation of the world”
(Ephesians 1:4; 2 Timothy 1:9!)

God's Heavenly Purpose Kept Secret “since the world began”
(Romans 16:25; Ephesians 1:4-11, 3:5-9!)
-------------------
The Second Coming, According to Prophecy:

(1) Immediately After tribulation/4 signs, CHRIST, In His
Prophesied Second Advent, As KING Of kings, And LORD Of lords,
Is Coming From Heaven! (Matthew 24:29; Revelation 19:16, 11!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming On a white horse, With Crowns On
His Head, And A Sword In His Mouth! (Revelation 19:12-15)

(3) CHRIST Is Coming With, (which Were In Heaven!),
His armies * on white horses! (Revelation 19:12-15)

(4) CHRIST Is Coming To earth With ONE army, * All Of His holy angels,”
In Order To Judge/Make war/Smite And Rule the nations…
(Matthew 25:31; Revelation 19:11, 15)

(5) With Another trumpet (AFTER "the 7th angel trumpet in heaven), on
the earth, Angels Are SENT, By The KING, TO: “gather the elect”...
(Matthew 24:31; Mark 13:27!)

(6)...for the “judgment of the Earthly Nations” By The Son of man, The King!
(Matthew 25:31-46!)

(7) Those Judged as righteous then enter the kingdom! And the UNrighteous
then Depart into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels!
(Matthew 25:34-46!)

to be continued...

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Part II

God's Prophetic Program, and second earthly coming

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That DIFFER!” {online}:

The Great GRACE Departure, According to The Heavenly Mystery!:

(1) Immediately After GRACE Has ENDED/ZERO signs!:
CHRIST, As Head Of His Body, The Church, Will Descend From
Heaven! (Ephesians 1:19-23; Colossians 1:18; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming With A Shout, With the voice of an archangel,
And With The Trump of God! (1 Thessalonians 4:16!)

3) God (JESUS CHRIST) Will Bring With Him {those who Were With
Him In Heaven}, part Of His Own, those who are “asleep In JESUS!”
(2 Corinthians 5:8; Philippians 1:21-23; 1 Thessalonians 4:13!)

(4) CHRIST Descends With One archangel, Will resurrect those
asleep {in 3)} First, and Then, we “which are alive and remain,” {which
Is A Mystery!}, will be changed/all “incorruptible, And Caught Up”
together to meet The LORD in the air, in the “twinkling of an eye!”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:52-53!)

(5) CHRIST “Gathers His Body” To Himself, to Take them To Heaven...
(2 Thessalonians 2:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:49; 2 Corinthians 12:2, 5:1-2;
Ephesians 1:3, 20, 2:6; Philippians 3:20; 2 Timothy 4:18!)

6)...For The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST, For HIS Heavenly Body,
By The Head Himself!... (Romans 2:6, 16, 14:10-12;
1 Corinthians 3:8-15, 4:5, 6:20; 2 Corinthians 5:10;
Ephesians 6:8; Colossians 3:24-25!)

(7a) ...After Judgment, the GRACE assembly Is Then Presented as
A Glorious Church, To CHRIST Himself!... (Ephesians 5:27!)

(7b) ...And, Then CHRIST Will Present His Body, holy and
unblameable and unreproveable, In His Sight, To His Father,
In Heaven
, Where we Live * Forever And Ever! Amen!
(1 Thessalonians 3:13; Colossians 1:5, 22;
1 Corinthians 6:3; 2 Corinthians 5:1-2 KJB!)

* Note, The ONE army Of The Body Of CHRIST, Must "have been
assigned our Heavenly positions" for ruling and reigning! Amen?

Conclusion: verses Never "taken Out Of God's Context" and
"placed in HIS Other Context" will Never Cause Confusion. Amen?
---------------------------------------------------------------
LORD JESUS, thank You so much for Your Precious BLOOD,
Gift Of Eternal Salvation, And for Your Blessed Hope of
Glorification
When You Come To Finally Gather us Home! Amen.
---------------------------------------------------------
Please Be Very Richly Edified, Encouraged, And Comforted! And:
Precious friend(s), see you In God's Great GloryLand!! ♫ 😇 ↑

More study:
Rightly Divided Bible 'Contrasts'

GRACE And Peace...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
God is the God of the living....not the dead. (Which is why they are dead)
You turned that saying of Christ on its head. What he meant is that those who have passed on ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE in Heaven.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
You turned that saying of Christ on its head. What he meant is that those who have passed on ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE in Heaven.
Yeah...it probably reads wrong. I see what you think I meant. But that's not what I meant. The dead are dead because they don't have God/Jesus as their God. ..

My bad....

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I'm sure, though I don't expect anyone to take my word for it. I just like to talk about Him. He's awesome.
"7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines." - 1 Corinthians 12:7-11
But your describing is little bit different from that what the bible says about the New Jerusalem. There is no connection that this New Jerusalem on the top of Gods mountain.
You describe this mountain as tiny and thin.
Difficult to place a city on the top which is 2200 km x 2200 km x 2200 km big.

It sounds strange to me that you wrote you died. How do you know how the Lord Jesus looks like?
How you know that this is gods mountain. Where is this mountain ?
Visions are not always from God and we have to proof what is right and wrong.

P

pottersclay

Revelation 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Well i guess ill tear this right out of the book...musta been one of those added verses for inspiration 🙄🙄🙄🤔😐

J

joecoten

I don't suppose you've ever had a vision. The enemy is real. You should be careful about what you believe. Shalom.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
A lot of people do not believe that there is a heaven above us where we will dwell but they believe that heaven will be on earth.

Which the new age movement believes that they are to establish heaven on earth but they do not believe in a personal God but believe that they are still evolving to be spiritual and godlike.

The new age movement will be the religious institution in the future and all religions interpreted according to the new age movement.

The New Age Christ, antichrist, will be of the new age movement.

They interpret the Bible and all religions according to the occult and evolution and honor the God of forces or the power of nature as their higher power and believe they have to establish heaven on earth.

They believe they are doing the will of nature which they believe the universe has a conscience which Alice Bailey the biggest prophet of the new age movement wrote a book called Consciousness of the Atom.

That is why they will be so cruel at the beast kingdom for they believe they have to go against all people that oppose them doing the will of nature for peace and harmony on earth.

The Vatican and Pope will eventually embrace the new age movement as the true interpretation of the Bible which they were probably infiltrated from within and influenced it to embrace the new age movement.

VATICAN CITY —
Tempering a controversial Vatican declaration on salvation, Pope John Paul II said this week that all who live a just life will be saved, even if they do not believe in Jesus Christ and the Roman Catholic Church.

VATICAN CITY, NOV. 30, 2005 (Zenit.org). — Whoever seeks peace and the good of the community with a pure conscience, and keeps alive the desire for the transcendent, will be saved even if he lacks biblical faith, says Benedict XVI.

The Pope will be the leader of the unified religious system with all religions interpreted according to the new age movement and the Vatican the headquarters.

Some people who claim to be a Christian will end up following their interpretation of the Bible.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Believers should think like Paul, to die and be with Christ. To be with Christ is our destination wherever that will be. If Christ is in the third heaven, then that’s where we should want to be. If achrist returns to earth for a thousand years, then that’s where we should want to be. As a husband and wife, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So the New Jerusalem is in the third heaven?
Indeed it is. That's why the Bible says that it "comes down" from Heaven. But it certainly does not come down to earth. It becomes a heavenly body to replace the sun.