The manly thread of manly stuff (for women to hijack)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hamarr

Where does disc golf fall on the manliness spectrum? I mostly see college dudebros and old hippies playing it. I used to enjoy it quite a bit but haven’t played in a year or so.

I used to play pretty regularly with my younger brother but he seems to have outgrown it when he started dating his current wife.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
I bet I know who SIMON55 is. The style is inimitable.
Think whatever you like but I doubt you know me from Adam I just came here recently and I am sureI haven't had time to learn what causes everyones sensitivities to be offended.

M

Miri

Where does disc golf fall on the manliness spectrum? I mostly see college dudebros and old hippies playing it. I used to enjoy it quite a bit but haven’t played in a year or so.

I used to play pretty regularly with my younger brother but he seems to have outgrown it when he started dating his current wife.

I use to play marbles when I was a kid, and beat all the boys too. All my
pocket money went on marbles.

I sort of think of golf as an adult version of marbles but you don’t need to
spin around and around on your heel to create a dent in the ground to aim
for!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Think whatever you like but I doubt you know me from Adam I just came here recently and I am sureI haven't had time to learn what causes everyones sensitivities to be offended.
Offended? Who got offended?

Though with your mention of the whambulance and other things you said, it seems to be important to you to offend people. Doggoned if I know why, but it is understandable if you assume people are offended.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
Offended? Who got offended?

Though with your mention of the whambulance and other things you said, it seems to be important to you to offend people. Doggoned if I know why, but it is understandable if you assume people are offended.
I didnt assume anything try reading the thread and moderator postings on spellings and crying about placing on ignore list and nd stop tqisting things out of chronological context the nd trying to keep it stirred up Thank You !

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
I'm a wood butcher, so when I come home I like to put on jammies n curl up with a good romance novel, and sip chi tea..............
not really. But I am a wood butcher.
🤐

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I think tyre is a European(and New Zealand)spelling of the word spelled tire in the USA.

H

Hamarr

I do think Mel85 could change a god of war.

M

Miri

Tyre. A wheel on a car
Tire. Feeling exhausted
Attire what you wear

Simples. Lol.

S

Susanna

Tyre. A wheel on a car
Tire. Feeling exhausted
Attire what you wear

Simples. Lol.
Tire, a wheel on a car.
Tire, grow weary.

Maybe American tires tires more easily?

Zan

Mar 15, 2019
Oh yes i did try different razors and stuff. I found out that the best way to avoid burn for me was to shave right after a shower and to just use hand soap for lubrication. The bar kind. Just rub it onto your wet hands and get them real slick, then apply it to your neck. It actually worked better than shaving cream. I read about it in a mens magazine. I used Dove soap. I heard that shaving in the shower was best, but then you have to figure out how to get a mirror that won't fog up.
Dove sope is supposed to be gentle, so it might work well, yeah. What I do is let my beard grow out a while, then I'll take a set of electric hair clippers and buzz it down to the skin, then I use a Harry's Razor to actually shave. I just use regular cheap shaving cream and make an effort not to press too hard against the grain. My skin isn't overly sensitive anymore, so I don't have too many problems with razor burn or ingrown hairs.

Nessadon

Mar 13, 2019
Im laughing at some of the stuff you guys posted up here as manly. lol