The Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
That's interesting and I certainly would not dispute that. But what exactly did he communicate to you?
Find what I wrote on here within the last 60 days and you'll know what all the fuss is about. LOL
Be sure that if you are a Legalist and Believe nothing more of end time will be revealed then don't waste you time.
This concerns the Rapture of the Church ONLY and the sign of the Woman clothed with the sun with the moon at her feet of Revelation chapter 12:1
This does not predict the Return of Jesus physically on this Earth to set up his 1000 year kingdom.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
Last time an Angel allegedly spoke to someone the outcome was the Koran.
Mohammad did not test this imposter with 1st John Chapter 4 verses 1-3. I did. Not writing another book. Jesus and Jesus only is the way to Heaven.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
Or perhaps the Book of Moron... er... Mormon.
Same reply, Joseph Smith did not put Moroni to the test of 1st John chapter 4 verses 1-3. This is bullet proof and scriptural. It's like asking for their Badge to verify who they are from.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Like I said, I'm not a Prophet. I'm just a regular guy with a opportunity presented to me that I just couldn't pass up. Could you?

I'm in the same wait and see mode as all of you as far as this coming to pass. I just got the info differently than you. A different kind of servant if you will.

But yes, we will wait and see. I'm just curious just how you're going to debunk it? Be sure that I'm living in South West United States and that I am a very poor Humble Mechanic. Have no political connections to know this and have no ties ( other than genetic ) to the Jews in Israel.
Your profile indicates your gender as female. But you are just a regular guy?

When did they move Louisiana from the south east to the southwest?

Kind of casts doubt on your genetic ties to the Jews and Israel.

God is only speaking through His Son.

Hebrews 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

For the cause of Christ
Roger

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Same reply, Joseph Smith did not put Moroni to the test of 1st John chapter 4 verses 1-3. This is bullet proof and scriptural. It's like asking for their Badge to verify who they are from.
You have to be very careful....your witness is at stake, and that's a very serious thing

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
I love how some people think they understand eschatology even though in Daniel it states it is hidden until the end. The symbolism is such in Daniel and Revelation that theologians have 4 seperate Biblical views of it. Daniel implies that all eschatologycal scripture is hidden until the end time. With this in mind would anybody please tell me why I should believe any of those claiming to know what the end times will be as opposed to the theologians that have the 4 views.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
With this in mind would anybody please tell me why I should believe any of those claiming to know what the end times will be as opposed to the theologians that have the 4 views.
Should we start addressing the many times when theologians have botched the proper interpretation of Scripture and created their own doctrines? Theologians have probably introduced more errors into Christianity than any ordinary Christian. So leaning on the authority of theologians is like leaning on a reed.

All Christians have the Word of God and the indwelling Holy Spirit. Also many Bible scholars have provided us with very valuable Bible study tools. While theologians have their place, the ultimate authority is with Scripture properly interpreted.

I have already shown you the errors of three of those four views. But you have not shown me why those errors are NOT errors. So why don't you do that?

Last edited:

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Well, when May of this year comes and goes without the ground breaking taking place and no brick laid for the temple, then you will know that the 14 ft. angel that gave you this in formation was not from God, but of the fallen variety.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
Your profile indicates your gender as female. But you are just a regular guy?

When did they move Louisiana from the south east to the southwest?

Kind of casts doubt on your genetic ties to the Jews and Israel.

God is only speaking through His Son.

Hebrews 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

For the cause of Christ
Roger
There was a mistake made on my part on my profile when I made it. I can't change that but have asked Christianchat to do so. But it works anyways because I'm to remain anonymous.

Technically Louisiana is considered South central US. But I live so close to the Texas Border I can throw a rock at it. We do consider ourselves South West those of us who live here.

Jehova Sabaoth knows who are of the 12 Tribes of Israel still in the world. Don't have to prove that one to you. You would be surprised at how many people are and aren't even aware of it.

Once again what you say is Un-Biblical. Peter spoke to Angels. Then you got the problem of 1st John chapter 4 verses 1-3 to explain away now do you? That is scripture and can't be broken so explain it's purpose? That's right, so when you do see a spirit you can tell from whom they are from. Does that Imply we have to speak to them and be spoken to from them for this to work? Hmmmmmm.....
It also tells us Jesus is not the only one who speaks to us.

The Holy Ghost speaks to us through our feelings. When we do right by God we get a happy feeling. When we do wrong we get a very sad, disappointed feeling. We also get feelings of warnings when something is not right. Correct?

The only thing I'm certain of is that NO one has been spoken to verbally by the Holy Ghost since just before Jesus was born.

You have no Idea who I am and if what I'm saying is true or not. I have been allowed to give you a sign and that is all I can do. He will never prove himself to anyone. He will not justify me in any way. Angels don't do that, demons do. I'll have to wait until we stand before God the Father to be justified and that's all that counts to me anyways.

So Let's Just wait and see from whom this Angel is From, OK?

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Should we start addressing the many times when theologians have botched the proper interpretation of Scripture and created their own doctrines? Theologians have probably introduced more errors into Christianity than any ordinary Christian. So leaning on the authority of theologians is like leaning on a reed.

All Christians have the Word of God and the indwelling Holy Spirit. Also many Bible scholars have provided us with very valuable Bible study tools. While theologians have their place, the ultimate authority is with Scripture properly interpreted.

I have already shown you the errors of three of those four views. But you have not shown me why those errors are NOT errors. So why don't you do that?
Theologians are Bible scholars first and foremost. They are the ones who study all scriptures on a topic using aids of books like topical indexes and systemic theology books to make sure that they are looking at all scripture on a topic. Otherwise they would have to go through the Bible verse by verse looking for verses and sections of scripture on each topic. Some foolish people on this site think that is what they should do. Those should take their own advise and try researching all sections of scripture on a topic on their own. Theologians job is to study topics and summarize what all scripture on the topic says. For all who read the Bible there is a denominational bias that creeps in. No one is immune to this bias. The problem is that there are those who reject any different view on the peripheral views and erroneously claim their view is the only valid view. Disagreement is not allowed. Their way or the highway. This poster is one of those.

There is the core beliefs spelled out by the Apostles Creed. If you reject the core beliefs you are not a Christian.Then there are the peripheral beliefs that become the distinctives each denomination has. These are areas we need to agree to disagree

Here is the basic beliefs of 2 groups of denominations.Reformed/Calvinist and Armenian.

Reformed/Calvinist
TULIP
1. Total depravity
2. Unconditional election
3. Limited atonement
4. Irresistible grace
5. Perserverance of the Saints

Armenianism
1. Free will or Human ability
2. Conditional election
3. Universal Redemption or General Atonement
4. The Holy Spirit can be Effectually Resisted
5. Falling from Grace

I am willing to bet this poster will disagree with both. All of these diverse statements have denominations that point to sections of scripture to back them up. Which denomination do you belong to Nehemiah6? Keep in mind that as soon as you say which one I have the knowledge to attack your beliefs like you attack others.

Last edited:

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
Well, when May of this year comes and goes without the ground breaking taking place and no brick laid for the temple, then you will know that the 14 ft. angel that gave you this in formation was not from God, but of the fallen variety.
So will we all. But remember, in construction work "ground breaking" means you start the dirt work for the project building.
When they will start laying the bricks I'm not aware of. But he did say that it will take 40 years to lay the last brick.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
I love how some people think they understand eschatology even though in Daniel it states it is hidden until the end. The symbolism is such in Daniel and Revelation that theologians have 4 seperate Biblical views of it. Daniel implies that all eschatologycal scripture is hidden until the end time. With this in mind would anybody please tell me why I should believe any of those claiming to know what the end times will be as opposed to the theologians that have the 4 views.
Because you are literally in the End Times period. In less than the life span of a man Jesus will set foot on this Earth again.
Your children of the ages 12 and under have a real strong possibility of being transfigured in the Rapture and not seeing death.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Because you are literally in the End Times period. In less than the life span of a man Jesus will set foot on this Earth again.
Your children of the ages 12 and under have a real strong possibility of being transfigured in the Rapture and not seeing death.
I have heard this from several that predicted the end was in a few months to 2 or 3 years. I heard this from my late teenage years. I had some short books promoting this. At 73 none of them happened. Keep in mind that Jesus said no one knows the time but the Father.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
I have heard this from several that predicted the end was in a few months to 2 or 3 years. I heard this from my late teenage years. I had some short books promoting this. At 73 none of them happened. Keep in mind that Jesus said no one knows the time but the Father.

Revelations gives us signs in the heavens to look for. Have you been watching? There are things that have to line up with scripture such as the Anti Christ showing up and several battles but the stars are God's time piece and they also show that things are coming to an end. All these things have to line up with scripture and if taken out of context the person will be wrong.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
The other thing is I have not put out the day or hour of Jesus' return. I relayed a date told to by an Angel for the sign of Revelation 12 in the heavens of the Woman clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet. This date is November 22, 2065. This will mark the half way point of Daniel's 70th week and the Beginning of the Great Tribulation( the last 3 and a half years of that 70th week). He said the Rapture of the Church Age will occur at a time period 60 days before that date. What day in that time period I have not Idea, neither does the Angel. This has nothing to do with the 2nd coming of Jesus but can be used to figure out the timing pretty closely. No one knows the day or hour but we can know the season and the year.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
There was a mistake made on my part on my profile when I made it. I can't change that but have asked Christianchat to do so. But it works anyways because I'm to remain anonymous.

Technically Louisiana is considered South central US. But I live so close to the Texas Border I can throw a rock at it. We do consider ourselves South West those of us who live here.

Jehova Sabaoth knows who are of the 12 Tribes of Israel still in the world. Don't have to prove that one to you. You would be surprised at how many people are and aren't even aware of it.

Once again what you say is Un-Biblical. Peter spoke to Angels. Then you got the problem of 1st John chapter 4 verses 1-3 to explain away now do you? That is scripture and can't be broken so explain it's purpose? That's right, so when you do see a spirit you can tell from whom they are from. Does that Imply we have to speak to them and be spoken to from them for this to work? Hmmmmmm.....
It also tells us Jesus is not the only one who speaks to us.

The Holy Ghost speaks to us through our feelings. When we do right by God we get a happy feeling. When we do wrong we get a very sad, disappointed feeling. We also get feelings of warnings when something is not right. Correct?

The only thing I'm certain of is that NO one has been spoken to verbally by the Holy Ghost since just before Jesus was born.

You have no Idea who I am and if what I'm saying is true or not. I have been allowed to give you a sign and that is all I can do. He will never prove himself to anyone. He will not justify me in any way. Angels don't do that, demons do. I'll have to wait until we stand before God the Father to be justified and that's all that counts to me anyways.

So Let's Just wait and see from whom this Angel is From, OK?
We already know.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
We already know.

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
You discourage for what purpose? You have no knowledge of my situation or of the being to whom I spoke with. Yet you judge using scripture out of context? You and I will pass away and see these things from the other side of death. So what is it to you that I try to edify the Church with these Good pieces of News? Yes people have wrongly claimed things in the past. But always to their advantage. Name mine? They always took things out of context with the scriptures. What I have shared with the Church is so far in the Future that I'm not out of context with the scriptures. Do you think I'm not wise enough to know the conflict this would cause with my fellow brothers in Christ? But it's really not for this generation now is it? So just who is doing Satan's work here? You Accuse with no proof, just like he does.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
The other thing is I have not put out the day or hour of Jesus' return. I relayed a date told to by an Angel for the sign of Revelation 12 in the heavens of the Woman clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet. This date is November 22, 2065. This will mark the half way point of Daniel's 70th week and the Beginning of the Great Tribulation( the last 3 and a half years of that 70th week). He said the Rapture of the Church Age will occur at a time period 60 days before that date. What day in that time period I have not Idea, neither does the Angel. This has nothing to do with the 2nd coming of Jesus but can be used to figure out the timing pretty closely. No one knows the day or hour but we can know the season and the year.
I've heard it all before! Every so often one of you says these things that never happens!!

Last edited: