The Seven Holy Spirits of God

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I don't know who you think you are talking too...but you sure better beware what you say to me.

I will let you know right quick I am no one to be trifled with in the Spirit.
I am of immense power and authority in the Kingdom of God.

And I will use it. In fact I am going to go ahead and SHOW YOU.

You cannot curse what is blessed friend.

Take your spiritual witchcraft and be gone.
 
The Lord rebuke you.

I am going to take all you have from you. As according to that which is written.

I am the one with 10 talents.

And the reason I told you

I want you to know it was I who did it to you.

LOL. If you take everything I have you sure aren't going to get much.
 
You cannot curse what is blessed friend.

Take your spiritual witchcraft and be gone.
You better go read the 25th chapter of the book of Matthew starting with verse 14. I am going to take all you have. And there is nothing you can do about it.

I am the one with 10 talents.

You are the one with one talent.

And soon it will belong to me.
 
LOL. If you take everything I have you sure aren't going to get much.
Why do you refer to the blessings of God as not much? That is one reason why He is going to give them to me...you take them for granted. YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED.

You think you are something that you are not.
 
I don't know who you think you are talking too...but you sure better beware what you say to me.

I will let you know right quick I am no one to be trifled with in the Spirit.
I am of immense power and authority in the Kingdom of God.




And I will use it. In fact I am going to go ahead and SHOW YOU.

AQueen stares at r0mm0y1 places on hands on hips: Are you serious because I am from the old school( old mothers of church)! I hope you are not MOCKING the Sacred Word, Holy Spirit or JESUS!

spanking.jpg
 
Why do you refer to the blessings of God as not much? That is one reason why He is going to give them to me...you take them for granted. YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED.

You think you are something that you are not.

LOL. Son, you need to get some help for real.
 
AQueen stares at r0mm0y1 places on hands on hips: Are you serious because I am from the old school( old mothers of church)! I hope you are not MOCKING the Sacred Word, Holy Spirit or JESUS!

spanking.jpg
You are disobedience to the word of God and do not even know it. You have a spirit of silliness upon you.
 
Why do you refer to the blessings of God as not much? That is one reason why He is going to give them to me...you take them for granted. YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED.

You think you are something that you are not.

This is demonic witchcraft, Continue being stupid and I will report you for breaking fellowship!
 
This is demonic witchcraft, Continue being stupid and I will report you for breaking fellowship!
I have already reported you to God and petitioned him for your blessings.

You are in deep trouble and too stupid to know it.

Besides all that you blasphemed the Seven Holy Spirits of God.

Which I think is wonderful.

You made your own fate.
 
Last edited:
I have already reported you to God and petitioned him for your blessings.

You are in deep trouble and too stupid to know it.

Besides all that you blasphemed the Seven Holy Spirits of God.
Guys the troll is back, what was the last name he used? the bible man i think?
 
Guys the troll is back, what was the last name he used? the bible man i think?
Ah yes and you....I own your life. Your life belongs to me. You are going to take the place of another in hell as according to your own words.

God delivered into my hands.
 
Ah yes and you....I own your life. Your life belongs to me. You are going to take the place of another in hell as according to your own words.

Son, I don't know how you ever got so sowole' up with yourself but you really need to seek some professional help.
 
Yes I would do that for someone out of love but you said you own my life which you do not.
I do own your life. God gave it to me. And as according to your words...you are going to take the place of another in hell.

When that appointed time arrives.