The Lord rebuke you.
I am going to take all you have from you. As according to that which is written.
Look out everyone, it is the dreaded internet rebuke.
Are you really serious here?
Come to full age gnostic.
The Lord rebuke you.
I am going to take all you have from you. As according to that which is written.
I don't know who you think you are talking too...but you sure better beware what you say to me.
I will let you know right quick I am no one to be trifled with in the Spirit.
I am of immense power and authority in the Kingdom of God.
And I will use it. In fact I am going to go ahead and SHOW YOU.
The Lord rebuke you.
I am going to take all you have from you. As according to that which is written.
I am the one with 10 talents.
And the reason I told you
I want you to know it was I who did it to you.
You better go read the 25th chapter of the book of Matthew starting with verse 14. I am going to take all you have. And there is nothing you can do about it.You cannot curse what is blessed friend.
Take your spiritual witchcraft and be gone.
Why do you refer to the blessings of God as not much? That is one reason why He is going to give them to me...you take them for granted. YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED.LOL. If you take everything I have you sure aren't going to get much.
I don't know who you think you are talking too...but you sure better beware what you say to me.
I will let you know right quick I am no one to be trifled with in the Spirit.
I am of immense power and authority in the Kingdom of God.
And I will use it. In fact I am going to go ahead and SHOW YOU.
Why do you refer to the blessings of God as not much? That is one reason why He is going to give them to me...you take them for granted. YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED.
You think you are something that you are not.
You are disobedience to the word of God and do not even know it. You have a spirit of silliness upon you.AQueen stares at r0mm0y1 places on hands on hips: Are you serious because I am from the old school( old mothers of church)! I hope you are not MOCKING the Sacred Word, Holy Spirit or JESUS!
![]()
Why do you refer to the blessings of God as not much? That is one reason why He is going to give them to me...you take them for granted. YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED.
You think you are something that you are not.
I have already reported you to God and petitioned him for your blessings.This is demonic witchcraft, Continue being stupid and I will report you for breaking fellowship!
Guys the troll is back, what was the last name he used? the bible man i think?I have already reported you to God and petitioned him for your blessings.
You are in deep trouble and too stupid to know it.
Besides all that you blasphemed the Seven Holy Spirits of God.
Ah yes and you....I own your life. Your life belongs to me. You are going to take the place of another in hell as according to your own words.Guys the troll is back, what was the last name he used? the bible man i think?
Wrong sir my life belongs to the Lord and to him alone not a mere man like youAh yes and you....I own your life. Your life belongs to me.
So now you are going to lie about it?Wrong sir my life belongs to the Lord and to him alone not a mere man like you
Ah yes and you....I own your life. Your life belongs to me. You are going to take the place of another in hell as according to your own words.
Did you not tell me that you would take the place in hell for another?Lie about what?
You are pathetic. You can't even get this right. See what little wisdom you had has done left you.Son, I don't know how you ever got so sowole' up with yourself but you really need to seek some professional help.
Yes I would do that for someone out of love but you said you own my life which you do not.Did you not tell me that you would take the place in hell for another?
Yes or no?
I do own your life. God gave it to me. And as according to your words...you are going to take the place of another in hell.Yes I would do that for someone out of love but you said you own my life which you do not.