The Sinless Human

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NetChaplain

Nov 21, 2018
How can you give this an "Amen"?

Are you saying that before Adam and Eve "fell," they were already "fallen"? Impossible. Come on, NC!
Isn't the more important issue the fact that God knew they would partake of the Tree, which means it was part of His plan. Since He foreknew it and allowed it to transpire, it can only be because that's how He wanted to do it, or He would have done it another way.

When Moses wrote that "God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good" (Gen 1:31) it included everything that would develop from what was made, i.e. He knew He would be using evil for the sake of manifesting good (His holiness).

NetChaplain

Nov 21, 2018
So Adam and Eve were Cursed before they were Cursed? NC . . . you're completely missing the point and Holy Purpose of the Bible. I'm amazed.
The curse isn't the sin nature, but what it incurs. Remember, He mad the devil knowing how He was going to use him.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Isn't the more important issue the fact that God knew they would partake of the Tree, which means it was part of His plan. Since He foreknew it and allowed it to transpire, it can only be because that's how He wanted to do it, or He would have done it another way.

When Moses wrote that "God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good" (Gen 1:31) it included everything that would develop from what was made, i.e. He knew He would be using evil for the sake of manifesting good (His holiness).
You didn't answer my question.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
The curse isn't the sin nature, but what it incurs. Remember, He mad the devil knowing how He was going to use him.
NC, the fall of man 100% includes the Sinful Nature. Before they sinned, they were perfect. Amazing . . . I am perplexed that this is even an issue.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
So Adam and Eve were Cursed before they were Cursed? NC . . . you're completely missing the point and Holy Purpose of the Bible. I'm amazed.
I don't believe that they were cursed but rather made poor choices that led to sin being committed.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I don't believe that they were cursed but rather made poor choices that led to sin being committed.
Pretty much. But . . . if we look up the definition of Human Nature, it is defined as "Servant." Sound familiar? :)

What the Human Nature does is serve, and it will serve whoever comes along and tells it what to do . . . ie, Satan, or the Holy Spirit. Whichever Father we possess, we WILL serve it. And if we are serving the Holy Spirit, then we are Enabled to Serve Him.