The Terrible Advice Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

claysmithr

If you are in a bad relationship, have a baby together! The baby will magically fix all the bad and cause you to bond together for the greater good!

J

joefizz

To make an unmessy smoothie always turn your blender to high then leave the lid off of it.

J

joefizz

Make an umbrella from pancakes not only can you eat it on the go but it will keep you dry from rain.

J

joefizz

Try growling at every dog you see especially one's off their leash they are very friendly.

J

joefizz

Hold all scientific experiments in your parents' living room they'll understand and not get mad at you even if you are 60 years old and know better.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
remembering my youth... when you put a chain on a bicycle, it's necessary to turn the pedals and the rear wheel to walk the chain onto the teeth of the sprocket.....

so, I imagine that if you leave the engine running while you change out the serpentine belt on your car, it should be much easier.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
If your computer freezes, pour warm water on it.

Dec 12, 2013
When slicing carrots hold in the palm of your hand and slice across palm with a razor sharp knife

Dec 12, 2013
To check a power outlet take an extension cord, plug in and drop in a pool for an electrifying experience

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
To check a power outlet take an extension cord, plug in and drop in a pool for an electrifying experience
Or just do what my little bro did and stick a pair of tweezers in the socket. If you see a big flash, you have power!

N

NoNameMcgee

If you are in a bad relationship, have a baby together! The baby will magically fix all the bad and cause you to bond together for the greater good!
hahahaha

i shouldnt laugh at this....

but you have my vote win the bad advice thread

Dec 28, 2016
Always keep your gun loaded, and point it towards you when you clean it. Make sure to clean around the trigger, too.

#R.I.P.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
When you're angry about something, grabbing a gun and going berserk with it in your house is a great way to cool off!

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Next time you go to the dentist, eat an onion right before you go it. They love that.