THE TRUTH ABOUT TATTOOS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Actually, @Jaume is a well respected long-time member of this site and is spiritually sound and well-balanced.
To half-wits and empty-headed rebels, he may appear spiritually sound and well-balanced. But to those who know the truth, he is a fraud of the lowest order, corrupting the undeveloped minds of casual tourists and temporary residents (sojourners) on CC. He’s been here for more than 10 years and has done as much damage as SARS and Ebola has done in West Africa.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The traditions of man that are harmless amount to birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, promotions, and much more.

As long as the tradition is not said to be commandment from our Father, it cannot be labeled as evil dimply a human practice, that is unless it is practiced with guilt, then the one lacking faith is sinning

Experts on interrpreting the Word of God should not be so liberal with it as to condemn the innocent out of ignorance...
Any are perfectly welcomed to disagree with my post, however I cannot condemn anyone for celebrating a birthday, graduation promotionn, anniversary etc. My entire family has always done so, and I am not about to condemn any of them or anyone else for this practice. As for tassttoos, I would not have one, but my brother did, and I will not condemn hi for his anchor representing his service to the people of the US. But go ahead all of the judges here, and when you judge it will come back upon your own heads for the mercy you withhold, if I understand correctly, will be withheld from you. I rpay iyou all do not truly believe what you judge in this thread, and that you are blessed greatly in the name of our savior, Jesus-Yeshua, amen.

To sum up, tattoos are
1. An abomination to the Holy God, who condemns them in Leviticus.
2. Tattoos are a gross mutilation of the body, which is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
3. Tattoos clearly indicate demonic influence, and may result in demon possession.

If Jaume doesn’t agree with the above three statements he stands condemned before the Holy God, because he has encouraged disobedience amounting to rebellion.

All that I have said about him stands validated, if he does not repent and agree with the statements above, any or all.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
To half-wits and empty-headed rebels, he may appear spiritually sound and well-balanced. But to those who know the truth, he is a fraud of the lowest order, corrupting the undeveloped minds of casual tourists and temporary residents (sojourners) on CC. He’s been here for more than 10 years and has done as much damage as SARS and Ebola has done in West Africa.
What's your take on Covid-19?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is demonstrated in this thread that all participating know some of the Bible, howver many seem not to have read it all.
If all here had read all, they would not condimn the innocent. Ispeak of people who have taqttoos or have practice other customs in ignorance.

God bless all mankind, amen.

What's your take on Covid-19?
You are always welcome to disagree with me or with anyone. Sometimes it helps to post with your understanding elaborated upon. I did this for all concerned and will continue to practice what I expect others to understand of me.

If you do not care for anything I posts it is totally within your sphere of right and action. I thank you for always being so frank with me. God bless you in your walk with Jesus-Yeshua.
Don’t give me this sentimental blah blah. Read the OP, and answer it line by line. You don’t read with an open mind. We are talking about the tattoo pandemic that is raging in the Western world. It is defiance, rebellion and violative of God’s clear injunction in the book of Leviticus.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Don’t give me this sentimental blah blah. Read the OP, and answer it line by line. You don’t read with an open mind. We are talking about the tattoo pandemic that is raging in the Western world. It is defiance, rebellion and violative of God’s clear injunction in the book of Leviticus.
Actually, for some getting a tattoo may be an act of defiance. Not sure about tattoos reaching pandemic status but then, I have no knowledge about such statistics. From my own personal spiritual perspective I would say that there are more pressing spiritually concerns in this world besides the possible immoral aspects of such a practice.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Since the fall in Genesis there has been a war between the two kingdoms, there are only two kingdoms, by default of being born in sin we belong to the adversary until we accept Christ, be born again and Holy Spirit filled, and find and walk out His plan for our lives, then we can be a part of His Kingdom as we move into becoming conformed to the Image of the Son.
There is no middle ground, there are no other "issues", we are either walking out His plan and commands or the enemies.
Of course it could be defiance, duh, we either humble ourselves before Him, or we belong to the enemy.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
To sum up, tattoos are
1. An abomination to the Holy God, who condemns them in Leviticus.
2. Tattoos are a gross mutilation of the body, which is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
3. Tattoos clearly indicate demonic influence, and may result in demon possession.

If Jaume doesn’t agree with the above three statements he stands condemned before the Holy God, because he has encouraged disobedience amounting to rebellion.

All that I have said about him stands validated, if he does not repent and agree with the statements above, any or all.
I have several and so far none have come to life and possesed me. Not so sure about you.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
to post what you just did it appears that your pronouncement is in error.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes friend the "not sure about you" part, it does look like Charish is too harsh in several recent posts and has slipped a bit from the Love, Joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, etc.
we don't know what or who she may be dealing with and as this medium is imperfect and cannot give us the 80% of communication which is nonverbal we must give each other some slack.
best wishes

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Yes friend the "not sure about you" part, it does look like Charish is too harsh in several recent posts and has slipped a bit from the Love, Joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, etc.
we don't know what or who she may be dealing with and as this medium is imperfect and cannot give us the 80% of communication which is nonverbal we must give each other some slack.
best wishes
Some teenage girl with a butterfly tat comes here to see what christianity is about. She sees this thread and gets discouraged. OP may indeed need help but he/she wont get it condemning everyone. We all had lives before coming to Christ.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I am talking about the appearance of our body when we are born, and I am not talking about the character, or the behavior of the person later on in life.

When we are born we are not born with tattoos so why put tattoos on you if God did not put tattoos on you when you are born.

Why do we alter the way God created us being born.

We did not come out of the womb with piercings, and tattoos, for that is the way God wanted it to be so why change the appearance of your body if God did not want us to be born that way and we are His creation according to how the body looks.

If a person paints a picture the way they like do they like if another person changes the appearance of it when it is their painting.

God does not want us to change the appearance of our body because it is His creation.

If a person is scrawny it has nothing to do with altering your body in a bad way for it is not marring up the body, and we get stronger from our activities without lifting weights, so it is a good thing which God said body exercise profits us.

But He did not say tattoos, and piercings profit us.

Do not mar the Creator's creation.
Your argument is a personal opinion wrapped in "spiritual" language, but it does not hold water. We don't come out of the womb with adult teeth, adult bones, or adult brains. We don't even have kneecaps! Any 20-90 year old who looked like they did when they were born would be an outcast. God did not intend us to look as we did when we were born. It's just not a valid argument.

S

SophieT

I start to seriously doubt you are even a saved individual.

either way, no one should take you seriously and if you are not kicked out (preferable) I would hope folks just put you on ignore

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I think the Evil Fagin who presides over this criminal club of Bible-ignorant, Bible-illiterate and evil-minded pseudochristians is this guy, JaumeJ. He certainly has blood on his hands. His opinions are not worth the garbage dumped in a single street in Batticaloa town.
Your disgusting personal attacks have been reported to the Moderators.

S

SophieT

Actually, for some getting a tattoo may be an act of defiance. Not sure about tattoos reaching pandemic status but then, I have no knowledge about such statistics. From my own personal spiritual perspective I would say that there are more pressing spiritually concerns in this world besides the possible immoral aspects of such a practice.
what does God look on? Bible says 'the heart' (not the physical organ)

this dude has got far too much attention and his real personality is only starting to bloom

I repeat everyone should just ignore this creeper. the entire forum will be better off

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is no middle ground, there are no other "issues", we are either walking out His plan and commands or the enemies.
Of course it could be defiance, duh, we either humble ourselves before Him, or we belong to the enemy.
Unless that person is spiritually, emotionally and physically perfect there must be other issues besides debating the morality of getting a little butterfly tat or some other innocuous tattoo. For the record I do not have any tattoos but do not look down upon those that do or may chose to do so.