The worst heresy of all

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Spicy brown mustard, applied to sammich in a polka dot formation. Wrong as that method surely is, the real sin is that I never use mayo. Or even miracle whip. Or lettuce. Meat, cheese, mustard, and goldfish crackers are all I need...

Oh dear, the problem is even worse than I thought. Are there support groups for people like me?
 
Apparently this is the thread where we can learn about The Ten Condiments...?





Yeah, that was lame...I'll go now... :p
 
I must herd all of your cond iments a thought they was funny.... spread the news everywhere liberally.
 
y'all are too crusty for me... lettuce all hope for more of this humor peppered thoughout threads. because when tomato comes, i'll need a good laugh. ; p
 
Deu 22:10 Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together.

2Co_6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
 
Deu 22:10 Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together.

2Co_6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

i think you *might* have taken a wrong turn sir. : ) the bible discussion forum is um... somewhere over there. ; p
 
Deu 22:10 Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together.

No... I was just responding to the comments in the op.

Uh, I know I can be a little slow, but what exactly does plowing with an ox or ass have to do with... the proper applicaton of mustard?!

Even MY mind can't seem to make the great connection here...

And if the answer was in reply to reading only the thread's title and nothing else, this is why we fully advocate reading the whole original post before posting. Which just might just be one of the greatest heresies ever: when someone thinks they're fully contributing something important but doesn't give the author of the thread enough respect to bother reading their original post...
 
My heart is saddened. I used to think I could socialize with you people. Oh sure you all go to different churches, your doctrinal beliefs are different from mine - but I used to think that was alright, I could hang out in a forum with you people despite that. But then I found out something I just can't allow to slide...

YOU DON'T ALL APPLY MUSTARD THE RIGHT WAY!

The Bible clearly states multiple times that God goes to and fro. Therefore one should apply mustard to bread from left to right. But some of you apply it from right to left... some apply it up and down... some go in a SPIRAL for heaven's sake! Why I wouldn't be surprised if a few of you play tic-tac-toe with it before you finish making a sandwich.

I'm sorry, I can't talk to you people any more.

Now this is not a debate thread. I don't want to discuss what is the right way. I already know the right way and nothing you can do will change my mind. So just don't bother.

However, if there are any others who adhere to the proper Godly ways of applying mustard, I would like to talk to you. Please feel free to comment here. :cool:

What? It makes as much sense as some of the threads here.
When how one applies mustard affects the truth of the gospel, please let me know.