Do you use camellia oil?Sorry, meant DIY oil blend for the skin.
Do you use camellia oil?Sorry, meant DIY oil blend for the skin.
Do you use camellia oil?
Old Orchard dark grape juice is not from concentrate. Pretty sure you can order a case shipped to you. It's pretty good too. Tastes just like sucking out a grape.That red grape juice that came in a glass bottle and was made in NZ. 100% pure grape juice (not from concentrate)
Was discontinued a few years ago and have never found it since. (I can't recall the name of the vineyard/bottler)
Now I have to make do with McCoys brand that now comes in a plastic bottle from Australia. And it's from concentrate.
Gah how am I supposed to celebrate the Lord's Supper/Communion without any fruit of the vine??
And those rice crackers, I think it was Sakata brand that came from Japan. It was in a foil packet. All the others have MSG (flavour enhancer) in it or too flaky or too salty.
How am I supposed to celebrate the Lord's Supper/Communion without any unleavened bread???
Because honey solidify too fast, hard to pour.I start using 100 percent maple syrup in cooking meat, a pretty good marinate with other ingredients.
mm okOld Orchard dark grape juice is not from concentrate. Pretty sure you can order a case shipped to you. It's pretty good too. Tastes just like sucking out a grape.
Sweet Almond oil is good carrier oil too.No, I use castor oil along with some other oils. It changes. Sometimes jojoba oil.
I'm always wearing at least lip balm because I have this nervous habit of biting my lip. Some people bite their nails -- I used to as a kid -- but for some reason, the habit switched to biting my lip, and the balm prevents that.
Has anyone seen tongue balm for sale? Seems every once in a while I bite my tongue and it hurts. I could use some tongue balm that would keep me from biting my tongue.